Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst 123456789101555 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wrestling Hangout

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tony
    I don't watch the new ones that much I only watch about 15 min between fliping channels only because I have been downloading old wwf stuff. Never watch smakdown it sucks ass completly censord out the ass and wrestlers suck except undertaker.
    Smackdown is only good for one thing and that is Ken Kennedy...........Kennedy

Thanks

ever since i went to IPW's Rise of the Insane in Indianapolis last month, I just can't watch it on TV. it doesn't have the same feeling sitting on the couch compared to bleachers in a Salvation Army Center gym.

i saw a guy hit a double backflip moonsault, for christ's sake. and a fat guy jumped off the top rope onto the gym floor with a bunch of guys underneath him. they both got Hol Shit chants, and the moonsault got a standing O.

Thanks

I've been to a RAW house show and a Smackdown house show even though both were crap you cant beat a wrestling event live and infront of you. For anybody interested Adam Ryland creator of wrestling booker sims(EWR,TEW) will be releasing a demo of TEW 2005 tommorow at somepoint.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by tony
    I don't watch the new ones that much I only watch about 15 min between fliping channels only because I have been downloading old wwf stuff. Never watch smakdown it sucks ass completly censord out the ass and wrestlers suck except undertaker.
    Heh, good man, I always liked the Undertaker. See avatar

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheotheImpaler
    Heh, good man, I always liked the Undertaker. See avatar
    Taker is really good and I hate it when he gets flack for not selling moves but that is what his gimmick is really. Seriously is a deadman gonna be feelin your punches anytime soon survey says no!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Al_V1
    Taker is really good and I hate it when he gets flack for not selling moves but that is what his gimmick is really. Seriously is a deadman gonna be feelin your punches anytime soon survey says no!
    It is odd, because I heard the undertaker has had quite a number of injuries plaguing him for quite a while. I wonder if he'll retire this year, 15 years he'll have been in the WWF since his debut.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheotheImpaler
    It is odd, because I heard the undertaker has had quite a number of injuries plaguing him for quite a while. I wonder if he'll retire this year, 15 years he'll have been in the WWF since his debut.
    He has had a hip replacement and has something wrong with his elbow he keeps getting it checked out every few months. Now Taker is taking it slow with rare appearences which is good cos it always keeps him in gd condition.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Al_V1
    He has had a hip replacement and has something wrong with his elbow he keeps getting it checked out every few months. Now Taker is taking it slow with rare appearences which is good cos it always keeps him in gd condition.
    Yeah, I was pissed at the fact that JBL constantly beat him, but I suppose you couldn't really have a part time champ. Anyhow this is it for me nighty night chaps

Thanks

did anyone see the mankind vs taker macth 1999 king of the ring when mankind got his ass kicked thrown off cage though the cage into thumb tacks. cool hey were can I get those cool japanese deathmacth type videos.

note I don't want to get them on e-bay

Thanks
    EP Points

Mikey_ Guest

the undertaker was awesome. an icon in that field. i used to look up to him also lol (don't u tell who else i looked up to...u know who u r lol)

Thanks
    EP Points

screw this, im not reading all 70 posts. all im gonna say is, its fake. and they have proved it, there was a show one time that demonstrated how the moves worked. like a vertical suplex for example, the person taking the fall actually lands on his feet. his feet take all the impact, thus his body is a-ok!

Thanks

the slams have got to hurt at least a little bit, of course... they try to make it hurt as little as possible, but accidents happen.

The hitting is just funny, the hitting is the fakest thing on WWE, other than like when they slap the chest of their opponent.

baptista has this crazy ass finishing move.

Mikey_ Guest

fakest thing(s) in the wwe: the breasts of all their women. batista's move isn't crazy. its just a sit down power bomb. never seen one before?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by \/3n0(V)
    fakest thing(s) in the wwe: the breasts of all their women. batista's move isn't crazy. its just a sit down power bomb. never seen one before?
    o, I suspect some of the female wwe stars to be transexuals.

even if batista's finisher isn't that unique, it still looks like it hurst like hell.