Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567891454 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wrestling Hangout

Mikey_ Guest

lol oh ur so right cosmic. it gets really old when you see someone hold a title for long. though i'm not too sure what you mean about hhh and the rock having similar reigns. at the peak of their feud, they both were trading the world title between themselves. though rock fell off and went hollywood, hhh stayed and had multiple long reigns. his last few were riduculous(sp?). what, a year as champ, or something like that? not just eddie....chris jericho, kurt angle, chris benoit, rvd...those guys don't strike me as world champ material. eddie was champ cuz the wwe was pulling a LET'S PUSH THE SMALLER GUYS FOR A LIL BIT type of thing, and jericho won those titles cuz he's compared sooo much to hbk. angle, i dunno. i guess cuz he's a gold medalist. benoit...meh. i don't care much for him.and rvd never even became a world champ. so sad.

Thanks

Its fake dude, all of it. One big circus of guys running around pretending to hit eachother. Its entertaining every once and awhile.

Mikey_ Guest

hey now, let's not forget to give credit to the ladies in the wwe who stand around and look pretty instead of actually wresting for us

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by \/3n0(V)
    hey now, let's not forget to give credit to the ladies in the wwe who stand around and look pretty instead of actually wresting for us
    Well cmon Trish and Victoria being the exceptions. The only reason I dont watch WWE anymore is cos of the god damn diva search.

Mikey_ Guest

i don't watch the wwe anymore cuz i got tired of seeing hhh as the universal champ. and cuz smackdown sucks. i haven't actually watched wwe in over a year thats a record for me. i remember when i used to never miss a monday night raw on USA and constantly switching between USA and TNT's WCW Nitro. as far as the women, trish can do better. i've seen her do better. and victoria i feel bad for along with lita because i know they can do so much more but they're so down played...its disgusting. i understand if the wwe wants to have their fluffy blonde eye candy chicks...fine. but if they're gonna have frickin athletic women, they should show case their talents. damnit.

Thanks

i don't watch the wwe anymore cuz i got tired of seeing hhh as the universal champ. and cuz smackdown sucks. i haven't actually watched wwe in over a year thats a record for me. i remember when i used to never miss a monday night raw on USA and constantly switching between USA and TNT's WCW Nitro. as far as the women, trish can do better. i've seen her do better. and victoria i feel bad for along with lita because i know they can do so much more but they're so down played...its disgusting. i understand if the wwe wants to have their fluffy blonde eye candy chicks...fine. but if they're gonna have frickin athletic women, they should show case their talents. damnit.
    Agreed I mean rite now Trish is tagging with a useless Diva Search winner while against Torrie Wilson/Victoria and Candice Michelle. Trish has improved leaps and bounds since she debuted it really is an amazing thing to behold.

Mikey_ Guest

its amazing to watch trish when she was a face. as a heel she's ok but she doesn't use her full arsenal of moves, kinda like when scott steiner joined the nwo. 3 vs 2 women's match? lol that must have been messy.

Thanks

its amazing to watch trish when she was a face. as a heel she's ok but she doesn't use her full arsenal of moves, kinda like when scott steiner joined the nwo. 3 vs 2 women's match? lol that must have been messy.
    Candice Michelle thankfully stayed on the outside as a manager. Yeah tons of guys change their move set to accomadate wether their heel or face Y2J is a prime example.

Observe a Samoa Joe bitch slap of doom

Mikey_ Guest

lol@slap. ur right about y2j.
    Chris Jerisho as a Face = hbk as a face only more atheltic
    Chris Jericho as a Heel = hbk as a heel, only more hated and less moves used.

Thanks

Yeah Jericho as a heel used the enzigiri as a finisher for awhile and that other move the breakdown or sumthin it was that move he used on The Rock at Survivor Series in the WWF v WCW/ECW

Mikey_ Guest

the break down?? LOL wth?? is it that move where he gets behind you and places u in what looks like a sleeper hold but then uses his weight to drop u down on the back of ur head?

Thanks

the break down?? LOL wth?? is it that move where he gets behind you and places u in what looks like a sleeper hold but then uses his weight to drop u down on the back of ur head?
    Thats the bugger lol

Here is a gif of wrestling gone wrong

Styles botching a Styles Clash on Frankie Kazarian more gifs coming

Heres one jst for \/3n0(V)

Clips of Lynn v RVD

The ultimate of all fuck ups

Hayabus breaking his neck and paralyzing himself
    Last edited by Springer; 28th-September-2005 at 22:00.

Thanks

did you guys know that they are moving it back to usa this monday and they are bringing back old superstars of the 90's so people will acutally watch(stone cold, mankind, and gay ass HHH). I have read mick foley's book the stories and most of the moves are fake they don't rehearse the matchs they just talk to each other about what their going to do during it. But Mankind never pulled any fake blood or razor crap. unless you count the barbwire baseball bat.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tony
    did you guys know that they are moving it back to usa this monday and they are bringing back old superstars of the 90's so people will acutally watch(stone cold, mankind, and gay ass HHH). I have read mick foley's book the stories and most of the moves are fake they don't rehearse the matchs they just talk to each other about what their going to do during it. But Mankind never pulled any fake blood or razor crap. unless you count the barbwire baseball bat.
    Yeah it will be 3hrs then a best of show after then you can all switch over to Spike TV and catch the replay of TNA Impact! thats rite am shillin the TNA. No matter how many people they put on it they will just get the same viewers figures maybe up by .3 but I doubt it will be too huge.

Thanks

I don't watch the new ones that much I only watch about 15 min between fliping channels only because I have been downloading old wwf stuff. Never watch smakdown it sucks ass completly censord out the ass and wrestlers suck except undertaker.