Page 12 of 66 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172262 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wrestling Hangout

Thanks

I liked UFC the most out of any fighting tv event. I have to see more TNA still, though.

Anybody like Viscera from WWE? I laughed at him this one time; he was hitting on the female announcer, while he was eating nachos.

Thanks

Big Vis is only good in a comedy role and barely in a wrestling ring lol

Thanks

I used to always be him when I played WWF NO Mercy. It was hard to pick me up cause he weighed like 400 pounds.
    And that time he ate nachos... he stole them from a fan. What a guy. And when he was hitting on the announcer he's so big that he had trouble breathing and speaking and eating all at the same time. He gasped after every two words, haha.

Thanks

lol yeah he is pretty huge like I have seen him in real life and he looks way bigger than he does on TV also seen The Big Show in person and that mofo is really a huge ass giant.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Al_V1
    lol yeah he is pretty huge like I have seen him in real life and he looks way bigger than he does on TV also seen The Big Show in person and that mofo is really a huge ass giant.
    Haha... I would suspect Big Show was at least huge. The announcers always state 'the biggest athlete in the world, etc etc', so yeah... there are ALOT of incredibly huge athletes, but being the biggest, that's pretty fucking huge. You know his weight and height btw?

Thanks

He is over 500 pounds and is in the range of 7"2 I think.

Thanks

He is over 500 pounds and is in the range of 7"2 I think.
    I can just say that I wouldn't like to be seen by him making out with his girlfriend.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lagwagon_87
    I can just say that I wouldn't like to be seen by him making out with his girlfriend.
    lol yeah he would pretty much kill ya rite there and then. Anyway am off for the nite.

Thanks

what do you guys think of d-x they were funny and wwf's answer to the nwo. the nwo were cool until they broke off and from two nwo's that was when the wcw started going down hill in my mind.

look at wwe's stock its rebounding wwe stock
    Last edited by Stone Cold; 7th-October-2005 at 02:37.

Mikey_ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tony
    I still call the big show the giant from wcw. when did you guys start watching wwf I started right when stone cold so thats why I like him so much. the giant should be the next champ because he is fucking huge and could in real life kick all theirs asses.
    i 1st started watching wrestling when i was a young kid. watched it alot with my dad. some of the early matches i remember were hogan matches in the then wwf. macho was there. miss elizabeth. ultimate los..i mean warrior. hbk was still a *giggle* rocker. the good old days i guess. i remember seeing my 1st wcw match. arn anderson vs...someone. i don't remember. the 1st live event was a survivor series, i think it was SS, if not it was summerslam. in msg. main event: hbk/rvd/kane/hhh/booker/y2j. awesome. when i saw hbk win i screamed my ass off in joy lol
    Big Vis is only good in a comedy role and barely in a wrestling ring lol
    just like bigshow aka showkishi

Thanks

has anyone heard macho mans rap album? it is pure gold, he has a track called be a man hogan.

when i first started watching wrestling my favorites where mr perfect ( RIP ) and the tag team money inc ( million dollar man and irwin r sheister ) i remember they used to feud with the steiners it was pretty good stuff. then i dropped off the map untill the nwo time which i like for comedy purposes only. seeing hogan with that marker beard and playing air guitar just made me laugh every time. next run was the corperation, the rock had the best heel run at that time IMO. i havn't been watching for a while but carlito and mr kennedy have gotten me interested again. in case you can't tell i love the bad guys.

Mikey_ Guest

you heel lover i like certain heels. i like undertaker when he's bad. i like hbk when he's bad. um, i didn't know anyone even bothered to listen to macho man's album lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C. Strife
    you heel lover i like certain heels. i like undertaker when he's bad. i like hbk when he's bad. um, i didn't know anyone even bothered to listen to macho man's album lol
    yeah i got it of slsk. i listened to hulksters album also it was funny too.

Thanks

Oh my god! You just mentioned Macho Man's album. Pos. rep for you. Only good rap album ever made, but only cause it's hilarious.

Thanks

OMG that Macho Man album is the most hilarious thing ever I remember when it was coming out and Macho and Hogan had an altercation at a baseball game I think. So funny. Macho Man is so bitter and such a loser.