Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162161 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wrestling Hangout

Mikey_ Guest

yes, i'm a fan of final fantasy games. i didn't say i'm a fan of wrestling. at least, not as much as i was a few years back. i'm an occassional watcher now.

Thanks

You just saved my life. Can't explain now.

Mikey_ Guest

okey doke. glad i was of help.

Thanks

You have no idea how much help you were.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C. Strife
    i still think kennedy is overated. i wanna see him beat some big names without controversy then i'll change my mind. and benoit, i can't see him beating batista...if he wins the world title, it'll prolly be cuz he beat guerrero for it which wouldn't shock me if eddie beat batista *cough* the win over brock *cough* and booker, its such a shame. i'm a huge fan of his and he's not even main eventing. now would be great for him to be a raw guy. HHH is going after flair, cena ain't shit compared to booker....hell alot of raw's talent can go after cena's title. it wasn't too long ago that cena was midcarding on SD. to me guys like benoit, jericho, rvd, booker, angle, hbk, all of'em are on a level playing field with cena or higher. they should be in the title mix.
    Kennedy will be getting wins over bigger names soon these 4 weeks have just been about establishing his character. Yeah Benoit is likely to win it off of someone other than Batista. Me thinks Orton as he will be the next World Champ apparently anyway and if Benoit did beat him it would be great revenge from last years Summerslam.

Thanks

I still call the big show the giant from wcw. when did you guys start watching wwf I started right when stone cold so thats why I like him so much. the giant should be the next champ because he is fucking huge and could in real life kick all theirs asses.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tony
    I still call the big show the giant from wcw. when did you guys start watching wwf I started right when stone cold so thats why I like him so much. the giant should be the next champ because he is fucking huge and could in real life kick all theirs asses.
    My first wrestling event was in 1994 was never a fan but my cousin took me to the show. Then in 1998 I saw WWF Shotgun and thought wrestling was boring then I saw the light I saw WCW was hooked after that and watched both WWF and WCW since early 1998. Now I sometimes watch WWE. Always catch the TNA ppvs and watch as much Japanese wrestling as I can find,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Al_V1
    My first wrestling event was in 1994 was never a fan but my cousin took me to the show. Then in 1998 I saw WWF Shotgun and thought wrestling was boring then I saw the light I saw WCW was hooked after that and watched both WWF and WCW since early 1998. Now I sometimes watch WWE. Always catch the TNA ppvs and watch as much Japanese wrestling as I can find,
    hey were do you find Japanese deathmatchs and that cool stuff i looked on limewire and all they had was "tajri vs super crazy Japanese deathmatch" all that happened was he hit him with a chair worst 10 min download ever.

Thanks

hey were do you find Japanese deathmatchs and that cool stuff i looked on limewire and all they had was "tajri vs super crazy Japanese deathmatch" all that happened was he hit him with a chair worst 10 min download ever.
    lol the best place to go would be the forums at http://www.puroresufan.com/index.php
    and request them but make sure your first posts aren't requests as it doesn't go down too well lol.

Thanks

I went thier and regestiered and it says I activated my new acount but when it comes time to logon it says invaild user or pasword or acount not active. I will continue my search for for cool Japanese deathmatches using google.

Thanks

I went thier and regestiered and it says I activated my new acount but when it comes time to logon it says invaild user or pasword or acount not active. I will continue my search for for cool Japanese deathmatches using google.
    Give it a few hours they look through each account for leechers they will just be checking to see if you have had an account before.

Thanks

good i was going to try it again tomorrow. Isn't tna just a bunch of old wreastlers from wcw wwf ecw ufc who got canned.

Thanks

good i was going to try it again tomorrow. Isn't tna just a bunch of old wreastlers from wcw wwf ecw ufc who got canned.
    Nope TNA is made up of some former Big three employees but is full of new younger talent such as AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Austin Aries, Roderick Strong, Alex Shelley, Sonjay Dutt, The Amazing Red, Samoa Joe, Chris Sabin, Petey Williams and many more go to their website and check out the archived Impact shows.

Thanks

man, you know a lot about tna. your like a young me with wwf I knew everyones name and what their storyline was.

Thanks

man, you know a lot about tna. your like a young me with wwf I knew everyones name and what their storyline was.
    Well TNA is really my saviour in wrestling. I was so just about to leave the wrestling world when they appeared and being in the UK tis hard to keep up. So every week I would read the results on their site and then a few months down the line I found a tape trader and purchased a few shows never looked back since. I love TNA and I don't care if ppl are like "its just made up of WWE rejects" it needs to be to get over with the casual audience. Now with their TV deal on Spike hopefully TNA will be moving on up in the world plus a rumoured video game is just too good to be true.