Page 10 of 66 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152060 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wrestling Hangout

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Syphon
    Smackdown has got better wrestlers............John Cena, etc.
    John Cena sucks and is on RAW. SD! has the one the only Mr Ken Kennedy......Kennedy I'm such a Kennedy mark its unbelievable.

Mikey_ Guest

ew. i can't believe anyone would prefer SD over Raw. raw has the bigger stars. and kennedy hasn't done a damn thing so far. no belts won, etc. much like randy ortan after he came back from his injury and the wwe touted him as big shit. no big wins, no titles, etc. (before he won world title that is). and even after he lost the title he hasn't done anything. i feel so bad for benoit and booker for being on SD lol so sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Al_V1_Kennedy_Fanboy
    god i wish i could have mr. ken kennedy's baby.....kennedy. mmm...*drools*

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Syphon
    Smackdown has got better wrestlers............John Cena, etc.
    John Cena is the biggest wigger

Mikey_ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lagwagon_87
    John Cena is the biggest wigger
    thank you...so damn much.

Thanks

The fans are so damned annoying. They all love the whole thing. They always play bad Slipknot or Mudvayne for the music too. How are there so many fans though? Do they let people in for free or do they have to pay?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C. Strife
    ew. i can't believe anyone would prefer SD over Raw. raw has the bigger stars. and kennedy hasn't done a damn thing so far. no belts won, etc. much like randy ortan after he came back from his injury and the wwe touted him as big shit. no big wins, no titles, etc. (before he won world title that is). and even after he lost the title he hasn't done anything. i feel so bad for benoit and booker for being on SD lol so sad.
    Loved what you did there with that quote. Saying Kennedy hasn't done a damn thing is really stupid coz he has only been in it for what about 4 weeks or so. Wrestlers don't need titles to acheive things. I prefer SD! over RAW because it is bringing in the next generation of superstars. Thats what I stand for the next generation. Why feel bad for Benoit and Booker both are considered higher up the chain than they would be on RAW.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Al_V1
    Loved what you did there with that quote. Saying Kennedy hasn't done a damn thing is really stupid coz he has only been in it for what about 4 weeks or so. Wrestlers don't need titles to acheive things. I prefer SD! over RAW because it is bringing in the next generation of superstars. Thats what I stand for the next generation. Why feel bad for Benoit and Booker both are considered higher up the chain than they would be on RAW.
    Kennedy was the shit in UFC. I saw him fight this one wigger, but he lost. I wasn't expecting that, since Kennedy had the most experience and looked like he was gonna fuck that guy up. He made one bad slip and it was all over though.

Thanks

Kennedy was the shit in UFC. I saw him fight this one wigger, but he lost. I wasn't expecting that, since Kennedy had the most experience and looked like he was gonna fuck that guy up. He made one bad slip and it was all over though.
    Wrong Kennedy you got there buddy. The Cena concerts are packed with little kids that is why they sell out etc.

Thanks

Ohh... fuck. I just realised it's Ken Shamrock who fought there. The 'ken' must have got me thinking of him.

Thanks

Ohh... fuck. I just realised it's Ken Shamrock who fought there. The 'ken' must have got me thinking of him.
    lol thats who I thought you were talking about. Can't say that I have seen much of Shamrock since he won the NWA World title way back in the genesis of TNA.

Mikey_ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Al_V1
    i don' think what i said about kennedy aka yo baby's daddy is stupid lol he's only been there 4 weeks yet he's so overated already. he's being made out to be more than he really is at this point. he's not the rock damnit. and i feel bad for booker and benoit. if they're higher up in the chain in SD then why are neither competing for the world title? why aren't EITHER of them even considered real main eventers in the wwe? benoit won the world title before yet he's always in the midcard. booker is a 5 time wcw champ and a billion time tag champion, and look...he's midcarding on the worse half of the 2 shows.

Thanks

Ken Shamrock is a tough motherfudger too. Oh, man. Did you happen to see that one fight on UFC between Stephen Bonnar and that... I forget his name, but it started with an F. Anyway, that fight was like the best fight I've ever seen. It was hilarious when they were both so tired they were like, dead on eachother bodies standing up against the ropes. They COULD NOT move, and it was just hilarious.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C. Strife
    i don' think what i said about kennedy aka yo baby's daddy is stupid lol he's only been there 4 weeks yet he's so overated already. he's being made out to be more than he really is at this point. he's not the rock damnit. and i feel bad for booker and benoit. if they're higher up in the chain in SD then why are neither competing for the world title? why aren't EITHER of them even considered real main eventers in the wwe? benoit won the world title before yet he's always in the midcard. booker is a 5 time wcw champ and a billion time tag champion, and look...he's midcarding on the worse half of the 2 shows.
    lol i agree with what you say but really Keneddy is a highlight in an otherwise grim WWE. Benoit will no doubt be hitting the main event again soon. Booker T's career is nearly over he wanted to retire a few years back but stayed on am pretty sure he has a major title run on his contract to.

Mikey_ Guest

i still think kennedy is overated. i wanna see him beat some big names without controversy then i'll change my mind. and benoit, i can't see him beating batista...if he wins the world title, it'll prolly be cuz he beat guerrero for it which wouldn't shock me if eddie beat batista *cough* the win over brock *cough* and booker, its such a shame. i'm a huge fan of his and he's not even main eventing. now would be great for him to be a raw guy. HHH is going after flair, cena ain't shit compared to booker....hell alot of raw's talent can go after cena's title. it wasn't too long ago that cena was midcarding on SD. to me guys like benoit, jericho, rvd, booker, angle, hbk, all of'em are on a level playing field with cena or higher. they should be in the title mix.

Thanks

Strife, you're a fan of both FF games etc. and Wrestling?
    Strikes me as odd. Wrestling just isn't that good IMO.