Thread: ZELDA 2 - Menu Problem

spoole Guest

Unhappy ZELDA 2 - Menu Problem

Could someone please help me, one Zelda 2 I am up to the point where I need to give the Moon Tear, the problem is that I cannot select any objects using the menu, I have tried all buttons without success. Is this a problem with the rom ?

Thanks

I don't know very much about this rom because it doesn't run on my comp, but i can tell you of sure that's not due to the rom, but to the emulator. I hope that someone will help you better than me

Me will rock you

CSTG Guest

what emu u using? it works fine on pj64. u know u use the C buttons to assign objects right?

spoole Guest

Default Tried Everything

I am using PJ64. I have played Zelda 1 before on the N64 and had no problems assigning objects to the c buttons. Also 2 of my friends have the same problem. We have tried everything. Also I noticed that the save option is not on the menu like it is on the N64. There are just 2 return buttons. See attached pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images