Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Revolution controller revealed.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by MasJ
    Sure, there could be lots of add ons since the motion detector system is in place already. Maybe they could add a sort of glove which you could wear and it would detect the motion of your hand, fingers, etc. etc. Lots of possibilities, it's only their creativity that'll limit them, and I'm sure the sky is the limit for Nintendo as far as that is concerned..
    Err, wouldn't that kind of VR gloves be kinda... expensive? But yeah, adding stuff on to a controller allows for some pretty creative stuff. I found it interesting where you could hook a GBA up on the Gamecube for Wind Waker. This is taking it a step further.

Mikey_ Guest

hmmm. part of me wants to serious bad mouth this control pad just based on its looks. another part of me wants to consider the possibilities of this control pad. i see alot of people saying they'll reserve judgement till they get their hands on it. i won't. at least, i won't hold back based on what i see. it looks like a damn tv/dvd remote. sexy color though i wonder how my 7 year old nephew is gonna play the next gen wave of kiddy games with that kind of control...

Thanks
    EP Points

You should really watch the video in the article, if you haven't already.

Thanks

Got carpal tunnel syndrome? Looks nice, though, and I think I'll like it if I ever get a Revolution.
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Thanks

I just watched the controller advert provided by IGN.com and it would really be cool to play a Zelda game and actually learn how to fight with a sword instead of have it done for you by a few buttons here and there.

On the seventh dawn of the seventh day a twice-blessed man will roam the fields. Doomed to shadows with his brethren, or saviour to all who walk the ground.

Thanks

They have a game at the local arcade where I live, and you use a real sword to fight the enemies on that, its really, really good. You play as a samuri and its totaly mad, its like playing time crisis, since it has a pedal which you press with your foot if you want to block, and step back, then when you take your foot off the pedal you just let rip. Its cool how the ninjas get decapatated where you cut them. Awsome.

Only problem is, you look like a total tit standing there waving a plastic sword around in front of a screen, in the middle of an arcade.
    Raaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... hh..

Thanks

Wait a minute...Didn't they say there would be an online Super Smash Bros. game on launch day? How in the hell would you play SSB with that thing?!?
    Currently Looking For
    Any kindness returned would be kinder in the form of a DC game.
    -------------PSX------------
    Not much right now...Surprisingly, Ho Hum.
    -------------DC--------------
    Gauntlet Legends (Self-boot perferred)
    Alone in the Dark: The new Nightmare (self-boot)

Thanks

Is it just me or does that thing look like a TV remote?

Thanks

I think it's pretty neat. There is a lot of options for game designers to play around with makeing for some unique games that won't be available on other consoles. The game designers themselves have almost no limits with what they want to create with this controller. If it doesn't do what they need they can always create a new attachments it's almost like haveing 100 controllers in 1. The only thing that will suck is haveing to buy and keep track of attachments.
    My PSX List Currently 1055 games PSX Request List
    Yousendit upcoming uploads:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It certainly resembles that PS2 DVD remote I have. I actually played a game with that, too, just to see if I could. Oh, and because my actual controller had disappeared for some reason or another.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akuma
    I dunno about that, considering the claims about what this remote...er, I mean controller can do, they are prolly gonna be hella easier to play now, considering you could pop off an enemy at one end of the screen and cap the other one on the other end mucho quicker than you could using an analog stick. I must say though, that remote...I mean controller looks to much like a TV remote controller. The only thing is, millions of kids and grown-ups everywhere are gonna look really stupid playing games now. "Honey, have you gone mad? Why are you swinging and flailing yourself about the living room?"..."I'm trying to get the Uber Orb from King LAUGLAHGLUGLAHGLAUGHAGLAUGHG so I can reach level 250 with my character."
    Lolz....now thats funny...haha Even I call game controllers REMOTE Just can't get em outta your head

About the Revolution controller, it looks kinda weird but SOMETHING DIFFERENT from the usual controllers I would definitely like to check it out on some games and how it works and all before getting one

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks

When I first saw it last night I was a bit wtf? But after reading the IGN article I was like wow that's amazing. I'm really looking forward to the rev(and all next gen systems).
    MY TRADE LIST :
    http://www.dementedlullaby.freewebspace.com/

Some tomb from out whose sounding door
    She ne'er shall force an echo more,
    Thrilling to think, poor child of sin!
    It was the dead who groaned within
    - E.A Poe

Thanks
    EP Points

That's a controller?

Hmm..

I suppose it woruld work with Kirby Air Ride, but other than that...

Mikey_ Guest

it doesn't look very sturdy. hope its a strong piece of equipment. someone on another forum told me it could pass off as a vibrator/butt plug lol damn pervs.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by \/3n0(V)
    it doesn't look very sturdy. hope its a strong piece of equipment. someone on another forum told me it could pass off as a vibrator/butt plug lol damn pervs.
    *ears perk up