Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ff Vii

Thanks

ok ill try to fill you in vaguely.

Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children - Movie based upon game. takes place 2 yrs after game.

Final Fantasy 7: Dirge Of Cerebrus - Game starring Vincent. Third person shooter. Different guns. Online with the PS2. (you do not play as Vincent online)

Final Fantasy 7: Before Crisis - Game on Cell phones in Japan. Maybe to come out on New phones in the US. Plays as the turks several years before the events of FF7.

Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core - Game on PSP. Not much is known about it. Supposedly to take place during the events of Neighbelim (wow i mispelled that)

And thats about it. Can i get my FF7 Discs 1-3 ISOs now?

Thanks

You can always turn your firewall and such off, and dont use a download manager but ff7 is a big game and since its on the main site not many people upload

Thanks

...telling upload it to YSI, couse megaupload gives me slow speed dosn't give you any credit. as well as the fact that your 2 out of 4 post were FF7 requests... beeing too lazy to disable firewall/norton dosn't shine either... add the fact that FF games were uploaded only_god_knows_how_many times and there even was a topic not to upload any more squaresoft top rpg, I'll be surprised to to see someone doing this
    good luck though

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pkt-zer0
    ...And that's why Square is making tons of FF7 themed products instead of coming up with something original. *sigh*
    You blame the company for something they aren't in control of. If FF7 wasn't such a cash cow, they'd have to make something new to generate income. Blame the FF7 fanboys.

Thanks

...just a quick note - before watching FF7 Advent Children , see FF7 Last Order