Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021

Thread: Coder's Hang-out

Thanks
    EP Points

I'll take a whack at it real quick, but do you happen to have a link to a DC game that would need to be patched, for testing purposes?

Oh, also. Do you want a GUI or just command line?
    Last edited by Colamisu; 31st-October-2012 at 22:38.

Thanks
    EP Points

I wrote some wrappers for the Euphoria programming language. The wrappers are for SDL2, SFML 2, and Allegro 5. Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. You can check them out at that link.

Thanks
    EP Points

Cool

Python Message Encrypter!

Oh god, took me 3 months to figure out my F%%%ING mistake!
    I had my file in command BEFORE the loop, and it wasn't writing because the next while loop had no idea where it was INSIDE it, so I had to have it open TWICE and close both afterward!
    It's times like this I regret taking Python instead of C or something else more common!
    Although Python makes numbers, imports, and repositories SO DAMN EASY!

Python code syntax examples below.

Spoiler warning:
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.
    Last edited by sethbooyer; 9th-June-2015 at 23:47.

Thanks
    EP Points

Something I made using Box2D and SFML to work on my coding skills.

Thanks

How do you guys get time for stuff like this ? I would love to work and expand my skills as a programmer but work just finishes me. Result being ive pretty much learnt a few new things in a very very l long time. Ive been aching to get serious with python for example, but time constraints dont allow for it. Funny thing is most programmers i know are playing with new code, platforms and creating their own projects on the side thing is i just dont know where they get the time, im doing something wrong. Maybe i need a new job.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar29 View Post
    How do you guys get time for stuff like this ? I would love to work and expand my skills as a programmer but work just finishes me. Result being ive pretty much learnt a few new things in a very very l long time. Ive been aching to get serious with python for example, but time constraints dont allow for it. Funny thing is most programmers i know are playing with new code, platforms and creating their own projects on the side thing is i just dont know where they get the time, im doing something wrong. Maybe i need a new job.
    You just need the right environment and projects. And maybe a new job...

Thanks

So i sure many of you hate wordpress and php but its a quick and easy way to make money and consumers love it despite all your efforts in explaining the pitfalls of bad themes, code bloat and security issues. Gutenberg is coming out on the version 5 update giving users something they already had in the form of plugins, a page builder... wht do you guys think i think we are about to see a generation of business owners trying to design their own websites. I see alot of similar badly written websites spanning evn more across the web than before. I see web development the lower end of it falling out. I see lots of opportunity to be that fix when business owners realise this.