Thread: Heroes of Might and Magic V Beta

Thanks

Default Heroes of Might and Magic V Beta

Stumbled across this today: http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=25705

I'll be signing up (if I can, it's a closed beta). I loved (well still love) those games.
    There used to be a real me, but I had it surgically removed.

Thanks

Schweeeet, /signs up for Beta

Weird thing is, just yesterday I busted out the Heroes 3 and played a good long game. You don't lose the appetite for great games like HoMM2/3 - pity HoMM4 was so terrible, I'd take Age of Wonders 2/Shadow Magic over it anyday.

To be honest it seemed like a poor attempt to better Heroes 3 by fusing it with elements stolen from Age of Wonders 2... hopefully HoMM5 will give the series the rebirth it needs.

Thanks
    EP Points

Just signed up for the beta too - thanks for the heads up. Liked all the previous games - first one of the series I played was Kings Bounty (one of the few retro games I can still play without getting bored within 5 minutes).

Thanks

Oh shit, this is hot. Signed up.
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Thanks

4 was OK IMO. And it got good reviews... It just didn't do anything better than 3 except in the looks department.