Page 99 of 440 FirstFirst ... 4989949596979899100101102103104109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 6591

Thread: What game have you recently beaten?

Thanks

After about a month and a half of obsessive playing, I can comfortably say I've beaten Rift.

Capped level, raided, capped craft (apothecary too, such a terrible craft), got blinged out in epicz...

Yeah, I canceled my sub, I'm pretty much done for now. Also, why I've not been lurking

Thanks
    EP Points

Call of Duty Black Ops on veteran, it certainly had an interesting storyline. I think that's the first time I can say that about a Call of Duty game.
    Last edited by Inferno.; 21st-April-2011 at 12:55.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    Call of Duty Black Ops on veteran, it certainly had an interesting storyline. I think that's the first time I can say that about a Call of Duty game.
    gratz mate

Quote Originally Posted by Chocobolicious View Post
    After about a month and a half of obsessive playing, I can comfortably say I've beaten Rift.

Capped level, raided, capped craft (apothecary too, such a terrible craft), got blinged out in epicz...

Yeah, I canceled my sub, I'm pretty much done for now. Also, why I've not been lurking
    Ya I noticed you been playing some heavy Rift, since your on ma steam friends

Thanks
    EP Points

Ended up unlocking the true ending of Radiant Historia today, and I'd say it was worth the effort. Seems like I only missed a few sidequests. In any case, satisfied Gare is satisfied.

Pickles is offline dagnabbit! These dad-gum kids and their new-fangled gizzy-moes!
    Thanks

Haven't beaten any games, but I did beat my friend to death, fucked up my lift, now I don't have portal 2 till like next week, Might post this in the recently bought section aswell. Asshole.

Thanks

Just beat Fallout: New Vegas with the Mr. House storyline, still have a whole ton on other stuff to do. I hope the next Fallout gets a remade engine, and even though I haven't played Fallout 3 yet, I did beat Oblivion a few weeks back, and it felt almost exactly like I was playing Oblivion with guns and different graphics and skills only go up when you get to the next level through experience points.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    Radiant Historia. 'Twas pretty awesome. I'd say it's easily one of the best games on the DS right now. Didn't get the true ending, though, since I didn't bother to finish every single sidequest. I might go back and do it sometime in the future. Also, the music during the final bossfight is just amazing. Conveys the general idea of "holy shit you must save the world" quite nicely.

My major complaint is probably the battle system, which become a total chore towards the end. Mostly because Aht is so goddamn powerful and pretty much all you'll be doing is pushing bitches into traps. The novelty wears off rather fast, sadly. And they probably could've fleshed out the characters a bit more. I always felt like I barely knew anything about them.
    For some reason that completely flew under my radar when it was released in Japanese. Now the English one is out and all I hear is good things. Will definitely have to get around to buying it soon~

Finished Kirby's Adventure the other day. Super-duper impressive for a NES game. With a slightly rejigged colour palette it could easily be an early SNES title.

Thanks

Finally beat Vagrant Story again after nearly ragequiting at least 10 times.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Just finished a play through of Mario 2 and 3. One sitting, one bag of popcorn, one annoyed audience...I yell a lot.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    Just finished a play through of Mario 2 and 3. One sitting, one bag of popcorn, one annoyed audience...I yell a lot.
    Like this dude towards the end? Could this be you

BIT.TRIP Runner Finished Last night
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kouen/stats/BitTripRunner

Working on Scratches Directors Cut now

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Just finished Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time.

I didn't enjoy it as much as I enjoyed Tools of Destruction, but the story was a helluva lot better. I enjoyed the weapon upgrade system in Tools more than this one, personally. Beyond that... wonderful, wonderful game. Especially the puzzles and whatnot that Clank has to solve in The Great Clock.

And just as humorous as ever. Fuck I love these games.

Thanks

Yea they are humorous. Fuck I love those games.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Finished Portal 2 Yesterday, One sitting, begining to end. Test chambers ar'nt as hard to figure out as the first one, but some of the out of area stuff drove me mad. And stephen Merchant is great as the personality orb.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Scratches: Directors Cut

Great Adventure game if you like Myst Style (With at least some direction and a clue what your doing) with Horror Finished in just Short of 8 Hours but for 7.99€ I was happy... to be fair its worth its normal price of 9.99€

Thanks

Well ive just completed two acctualy...and they are both remade hacks that i thought were pretty good
    Chrono Trigger 2 Crimson Echos
    Legend Of Zelda-Parallel worlds snes (highly reccommened)