Page 418 of 440 FirstFirst ... 318368408413414415416417418419420421422423428 ... LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 6590

Thread: What game have you recently beaten?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

SAO: Fatal Bullet, getting the two "death" endings, the "true" ending, beating the base game on extreme difficulty and also finished all four of the DLCs.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Playing Jump Force for that review made me want to go back and replay Xenoverse 2, so I did and beat it.
    Spoiler warning:
    Had to use items during the Universe 6/7 tournament and Zamasu parts, but other than that, I didn't use a single one.

Thanks
    EP Points

Aero the Acro-Bat 2

Took me months to beat it since I couldn't make myself to go on with it. So many looooong, repetitive and boring levels. The first game was incomparably better.

Thanks
    EP Points

just finished far cry 3 pretty good story was shit I really liked the merc story in 2 better. overall the game was much easier than 2 weapon choices were pretty good too. one thing that kept bugging me is most of the voice acting(natives mostly) all sounded aussie or brit despite being in the south pacific. making stealth viable(nearly necessary) was nice(it was difficult to impossible in 2)though it was impossible in the last stretch.
    gonna have to think real hard about playing 4 as I was getting kinda sick of the game near the end.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    EP Points

The base game for Rayman legends

Thanks

Been playing lots of ps1 lately

Valkyrie Profile normal/hard modes loved it
    Omega Boost normal but will attempt hard mode as well
    Parasite Eve struggle blind playthrough but managed somehow
    Alien Resurrection revenge play on normal and hard cos i could only do easy 15 years ago without mouse
    Metal Gear Solid superb game but no time for trying harder modes

And couple sega genesis
    Body Count
    T2 the arcade
    Gunship
    G-LOC

Thanks

Last game was Call Of Duty offcource mobile version

Thanks

Kingdom Hearts 3 in expert mode. It was even easier than KH2 normal mode to be honest.

Thanks
    EP Points

Spyro Reignited Trilogy - all the three games with Platinum trophies. The first was the best - the others just look like more of the same, the last adds more variety but sometimes it is just frustrating. It was really fun though. I wish they made more platform games like those.

Thanks
    EP Points

Beat DMC5 a couple days ago. Planning on eventually going through it again on a higher difficulty setting, and to collect the blue and purple orbs that I'm missing.

Thanks
    EP Points

just beat ratchet and clank nexus really fun game(much like the others) rather short though.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Moana View Post
    Spyro Reignited Trilogy - all the three games with Platinum trophies. The first was the best - the others just look like more of the same, the last adds more variety but sometimes it is just frustrating. It was really fun though. I wish they made more platform games like those.
    I remember beating those games and getting the Platnium trophies. The Crash triology is pretty good. I hope Crash Team Racing will be good. It would be nice to see more games like Crash and Spyro, there's Knack, but it doesen't quite hit the mark Crash and Spyro did.

I beat Yakuza Kiwami 2. Good game. Judgement looks pretty good, a game set in the Yakuza universe.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    I remember beating those games and getting the Platnium trophies. The Crash triology is pretty good. I hope Crash Team Racing will be good. It would be nice to see more games like Crash and Spyro, there's Knack, but it doesen't quite hit the mark Crash and Spyro did.

I beat Yakuza Kiwami 2. Good game. Judgement looks pretty good, a game set in the Yakuza universe.
    Yeah, I think Crash trilogy is even better, something like a purer kind of platform game. Couldn't get the Platinum trophies though, the time attack mode kind of annoyed me (and some levels were impossible for me to end within the crazy time limit, especially the bridge ones in Crash 1 with the rope trick not working for me). Never tried Knack, but like, it doesn't inspire me that much.

Silly me, I forgot. Beat Persona 5 too, I was playing it even before Spyro.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Timespinner on Steam. It's a pretty good little Metroidvania, albeit pretty short even when going for 100% maps, all weapons, all familiars, all collectables, etc.

The story is pretty trash though, poorly written, poorly thought out, has a plot hole regarding what actually happens when somebody uses the titular Timespinner and doesn't exactly have the most fulfilling proper ending, much less the other endings. The characters are also poorly written, and if you do all the quests, be prepared to have an agenda and narrative shoved deep into your face, because the game isn't shy about stuff that nobody wanted to know.

It's totally worth playing for what actually matters, which is the glorious Metroidvania action, but the writing is best left skipped and ignored.

Thanks
    EP Points

Beat Dishonored the other day, I've decided that I'm actually going to play the games that I buy on steam and it just happened to be my latest conquest.
    Spoiler warning: