Page 409 of 440 FirstFirst ... 309359399404405406407408409410411412413414419 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 6589

Thread: What game have you recently beaten?

Thanks
    EP Points

Finished up the plat on Reverie a few days ago(PS4). Its now my 35th . Today I finished Brandish 1(SNES), quite a fun game. I plan to play Brandish 2 on SNES too since there is a translation patch for it.

Thanks
    EP Points

finished yoshi's woolly world this weekend after having taken a break from it. what's there to say it's just another yoshi game it starts out fun the goes downhill.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition

Well, the main story, anyway, after about 65 hours of my doing mostly side quests so I could fight the final boss at level 74. I had so many curative items due to having about half a million Gil (without even actively trying to farm) that it was absurd. 99 Elixirs alone > anything the final boss could do.

I should do the menace dungeons next, or maybe the three current DLC episodes. If I do the menace dungeons, I should have enough EXP to get to around level 100 and then fight the original superboss of the game, Adamantoise, without cheesing him.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Stella Glow

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Got around to playing/finishing Mankind Divided. Don't see why people say it's such a bad game, but then again I tend to enjoy most (Although it is one that I felt the urge to do all side missions in... been a while since a first-person game made me do that.)

Thanks
    EP Points

Resident Evil 3: Dreamcast version. Yet another game I wanted to play in the version for some other system, to compare. And, well... no differences. Maybe the colors are a bit more lively here and there, but that's pretty much everything. I wish they made the graphics at least a little bit better than on PS1.

Offtopic: @Tanthias, nice avatar. Azumanga is one of my favorite anime.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Resident Evil: Revelations.

And thanks, daky

Thanks

Yakuza, prior to that Baldur's gate, prior to that Suikoden 5... Tactics... 4... 3... 2... and 1.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I decided I should get the for base FFXV... so I did.

Fishing nearly killed me.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Aeolus Aeneas View Post
    I decided I should get the for base FFXV... so I did.

Fishing nearly killed me.
    Just got this a few days ago. I'm actually really enjoying the fishing. Got the cherry trout or whatever for that dude just now. I'm only on chapter 3 and just running around doing hunts and all sorts of things. Not bothering to hit every single procurement point though, just when I happen to be going by doing something else. Level 31 right now. Love the Chocobos too

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

If you have the Royal Edition or bought the Royal Pack, fishing becomes very easy to max out once you get the Royal Vessel and can do open sea fishing.

Oddly, the game lacks trophies for things that take dedication to do, like hitting the level cap (either 99 or 120), getting Hunter Rank 10, maxing out your chocobo level, winning all races with them, doing the extra hard dungeons, etc.

Thanks
    EP Points

..so FFXV's pretty legit?

~~
    IGNORE SIGNATURE:! Currently Replaying FFV like it's nobody's nasty~
    Might abandon ship, go back to Super Mario RPG...
    somewhere out there is a lone Mystic Quest that's not maxed, yet...

(recently beaten... oh man! now that I think about it...) Zelda: LttP whoaah no wonder I got pneumonia~
    Currently playing:
    ~~ Pokemon Emerald on VBA ~~ Star Ocean on ZSNES ~~ Tales of Phantasia on ZSNES ~~ Star Ocean: The Second Story on ePSXe ~~ Breath of Fire III on ePSXe

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

FFXV is a great game, but its story is shit. This is a shock to no one, as Final Fantasy tends to have horrid stories.

Speaking of FFXV, I beat Episode Gladio and Episode Ignis. Gladio was boring and tedious, but Ignis was amazing. I love the fact that they gave Ignis a friggin' hookshot, allowing you to Spider-Man it up like crazy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped

Thanks
    EP Points

Final Fantasy XV

Looking at an Achievement list I was pretty damn close (not that I really care) A few things to mop up which isn't even achievement related for most anyways. Still have to get cooking and hunt levels to 10. Have to beat the Adamantoise (seriously look up a youtube video of this thing ) And whatever post game quests that pop up - done a couple so far. Also have to get that royal fish that Gladio mentions at a haven. I wasn't even looking for the stuff but got the final car upgrade done (some may know what I'm talking about ) And I think there are still a couple Chocobo races I haven't bothered with. Couldn't care less about the arena, took one look and said to myself "not a chance"

All in all a good game. Starts off great but the sidequests start to get a little boring. Chapter 8-13 (unlike most other FF games they switch from open world to very linear although their is a way to get back) is just garbage but once you hit 13 it becomes interesting again, kinda reminds me of a Star Ocean game running through that tower. And some of the final fights and monsters were pretty neat too! Like the fight with Ifrit. And the world of ruin (ff6 fans rejoice lol) in chapter 14. Once again the story as a whole is garbage, hell I was even skipping cut scenes if I could without ever seeing them before. But now it's chapter 15 (post game) and get to have fun just exploring the open world parts again.

Really liked the giant monster fights and summon stuff - one of the reasons I loved FF12!!!

All in all not bad for a brand new vanilla copy of FF15 at $19.99.

75 hours and level 75, funny how that worked out! Also just did the timed quest for fighting 100 Cactuars. Yup 100. Fucking annoying.

My first current gen system game beaten (Xbox One)
    Last edited by Zaladane; 26th-June-2018 at 08:58.