Page 401 of 440 FirstFirst ... 301351391396397398399400401402403404405406411 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 6591

Thread: What game have you recently beaten?

Thanks

Ori and the Blind Forrest which was incredible.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Resident Evil Revelations (PS4). Forgot how hard some of the fights were on infernal if you jump straight in there

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthias View Post
    Resident Evil Revelations (PS4). Forgot how hard some of the fights were on infernal if you jump straight in there
    Is that enhanced at all or just a fairly straight port from PS3?

Spoiler warning:

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Shadow Warrior (PS4), a fun little FPS game

Started, Shadow Warrior 2 and it seems more like an FPS Action RPG something I was not expecting from it

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

Just finished Jak and Daxter the precursor legacy(PS4), making for my 29th . THis makes for the 2nd time i've platted this game, as i have the ps3 collection as well. I was never able to plat Jak II or Jak III on the ps3. I still have the collection too.

Thanks
    EP Points

FFV Advance Job Fiesta. Once again I dove into FFV but this time I played the GBA release solely to experience the new content.

I got Samurai, Beastmaster, Dancer, Blue Mage. Fortunately this time I had a job to start out with and wow I really liked having Blue Magic around however various beginning bosses were very hard without proper healing ability and real meaty spells where available later on.

Regardless a very challenging redo even once I obtained each job each came with there own challenges so I got to improvise alot.

As for the extra content which I tackled without Job Fiesta rules it was pretty good although I didnt like how it wasnt made obvious enough I had to capture a Behemoth to progress. Regardless a solid dungeon but sadly theres not much to do with the final job once unlocked assuming you didnt purposely leave the optional bosses alone which I did not do.

I now experienced the entirety of FFV and for the most part i was pleased with the results. The final fight with Enuo however was very anti-climatic I killed him without much effort. Still fun stuff even if I dont 100% agree with the GBA music at times.
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Stories Untold

A text adventure game in the guise of an episodic horror/sci-fi anthology collection. It's really neat and inventive, though episode three pushes things a bit with all the steps you need to take. Episodes one and two make great use of the step following and slow interface, though, creating tense atmospheres. Episode one is also some grade A player fuckery and I would not advise playing that one with headphones.

Spoiler warning:
    Even the reveal that your POV character is a man in the middle of a nervous psychotic break confusing reality with fiction to escape the fact that he killed his sister in a drunk driving accident and tried to frame the other driver with the bottle of fine wine he got from his father as a present is even handled really well as all of the first three episodes start bleeding into each other.

Thanks
    EP Points

finally finished rayman raving rabbids on ds. the 2d sections as well as he mini games were fun but the stylus and boss sections were just annoying. I don't see myself playing this game again.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks

Puzzle Agent 1&2

Thanks
    EP Points

just finished kirby squeak squad really fun game my favorite on of the series so far. need to go back and get a few treasures I missed to get 100%.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    EP Points

Play Tiny toon adventures next

Edit: thought I was in the hangout

Edit 2: zipped through Fallout New Vegas again for the 5th or 6th time on hardcore. Didn't really bother with the dlc except Lonesome road - always always gotta have that Duster!!!
    Last edited by Zaladane; 7th-September-2017 at 18:07.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

The Walking Dead Survival Instinct

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Just replayed Space Quest Enhanced(first game), and Space Quest II yesterday.

Thanks
    EP Points

Paper Mario Pro Mode. I gotta say im impressed with just how many changes this mode made.

This is the first (that im aware of) really intricate hack of Paper Mario 64 that defies many expectations and throws a ton of curveballs.

I constantly got suprised and was always in suspense seriously if you like Paper Mario 64 play this you'll be suprised I gurantee it.
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Thanks
    EP Points

I've been playing through the Space Quest games and managed to finish 4, 5, and 6(couldn't beat 3). I've also been playing through the various space quest fan games and finishing most of them(only couldn't finish the lost chapter).
    Last edited by rmcin329; 21st-September-2017 at 00:08.