Page 360 of 440 FirstFirst ... 260310350355356357358359360361362363364365370410 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 6591

Thread: What game have you recently beaten?

Thanks
    EP Points

Finished Panorama Cotton. Fixed the graphical glitch thank god. It's so cute and wtf. I might play the sequel at a later time.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    OK now beat Hard mode, you can only do 1 slash, not 3 and no charging.

I DID IT!
    What?! Do I look like some All Powerful Gaming Goddess to you? I was lucky to beat that game at a B-Rank

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by maverickhuntergirlZ492 View Post
    What?! Do I look like some All Powerful Gaming Goddess to you? I was lucky to beat that game at a B-Rank

You can do it!

Seriously listen to this and you can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtXOBLzDoc8
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Timesplitters 2. I found this game by numerous suggestions on the net that this is one of the best multiplayer games even better than GE or PD.

After trying it out for myself to see what all the fuss was about I wasn't completely convinced on the statement although it wasn't bad by any means.

Although one mission in particular took me several hours of brain hurting thinking (which I often find myself doing all too often on something that's actually easier than you'd think).

Finally I finish the game and I can say yeah it's a good FPS it gets the job done and has a good plethera of goodies to keep the mind occupied but I think at least PD was a bit better cuzz for one I don't care about the cast at all.

I don't wanna state EVERYTHING that made me upset cuzz that'd be doing something wrong here so I'm just gonna say this. It good, try it.
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

PG, you talking about the challenges?

If so those would piss anyone off because they are very............challenging.

Timesplitters 2 is a classic that should of had a PC release............
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

They should do a hd re-release of all 3 timesplitters games and slap trophies on em, i'd probably try to finish all those challenges i haven't done if they did that.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin329 View Post
    They should do a hd re-release of all 3 timesplitters games and slap trophies on em, i'd probably try to finish all those challenges i haven't done if they did that.
    Well there is this - http://www.tsrewind.com/index.php/en/

Official greenlit by the parent company fan made PC Timesplitters game .

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    PG, you talking about the challenges?

If so those would piss anyone off because they are very............challenging.

Timesplitters 2 is a classic that should of had a PC release............
    No i was never talking about the challenges although some did make me super mad, I was speaking of the Western Mission specifically. It took me forever to figure out where to go.

Random side note: Just call me Poke for short EVERYONE does and it's grown on me <3.
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Thanks
    EP Points

Agreed. Timesplitters 2 and even 3 were great. I remember me and my friends blowing hours and hours making our own maps as convoluted as possible and playing against each other. Even managed a fair recreation of the mansion in RE1 once. Did that on Future Perfect I believe.

Thanks
    EP Points

Finally I complete Persona 2 Innocent Sin. This has been on my backlog for some time and wow am I glad I finally got passed the part I kept getting stuck at.

Fantastic game and totally worth finally finishing.

Update: Just finished Castlevania Order of Ecclesia. My sister begged me to play this game and she let me borrow her save so I could try out Albus Mode.

Extremely short game but tough as nails just like any other VaniaRPG and totally worth playing.

Also on a unrelated note I've been tackling my backlog as I realized it's way too big and needs to finally get the proper treatment. An Omnislash to da face!
    Last edited by Pokemongenius; 19th-August-2015 at 20:26.

Thanks
    EP Points

Just recently beat Ninja Gaiden. On the NES. No save states. Took about 3 1/2 Hours.

Now that you have reached the end of this post, why not listen to a story?

Thanks
    EP Points

Castlevania Sotn for the millionth time, Sonic Colors DS for the 10th time, Kirby Squeak Squad 100% for the 2nd time.

And finally something actually new, Shovel Knight.

Shovel Knight is great at giving me that old NES frustration when I try time and time again to make that one jump.

This game is fantastic and reminds me of how insane some of the early games where without continues and the like.

This reminds me of how I still have not completed Sonic's 1-3 on Gens.

I feel like if any of those I can finish its 3 only cuzz of that Save Feature.

Well anywho off to attempt for the billionth time it feels, to get the blue blur's games completed.

Thanks
    EP Points

Metal Gear.

Thanks
    EP Points

I beat Uncharted 2 on Normal about a week ago, forgot to post about it til now . Currently working through hard mode on the game.

Thanks
    EP Points

Rayman Origins and Rayman Legends. Two very fantastic games that I can't stress enough should be played these are hands down the best moments I've personally invested time into of recent memory.