Page 313 of 440 FirstFirst ... 213263303308309310311312313314315316317318323363413 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 6591

Thread: What game have you recently beaten?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Oh dear.
    Why are you calling me "dear" now? (Apparently beating the campaign unlocked something I didn't see before I posted, namely a "Secondary" Revenge campaign. Just finished that one as well, so I've beaten all the single player things )

Thanks
    EP Points

Killzone 3 on recruit. Yep, as I thought when I started playing it again, so much better than Shadow Fall.

Not sure I can be bothered with the hassle of doing elite again. Maybe I'll go back to it one day.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthias View Post
    Why are you calling me "dear" now? (Apparently beating the campaign unlocked something I didn't see before I posted, namely a "Secondary" Revenge campaign. Just finished that one as well, so I've beaten all the single player things )
    Lol, I just meant oh dear as in it's bad. I just find those DotP things silly from the one I tried.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Sanctum 2

Enjoyed this game, kind of hard to do the later levels solo (I was fortunate enough to have a friend for most of the levels). Like the concept, tower defense but also a shooter.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Lol, I just meant oh dear as in it's bad. I just find those DotP things silly from the one I tried.
    Suurrree

But yeah, if you want more of a challenge it'd be better to play MtGO

On topic: Just beat Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection with Neptune as the chosen one. Wasn't really expecting to like the game, since I have no real interest in idol games (and admittedly the concert portions felt rather bland. It's EXTREMELY easy to get the max audience glee, unfortunately, and it feels like they should've fleshed out that portion more...), but I actually did. Dunno why, but getting to know the characters was fun

Thanks
    EP Points

Links Crossbow Training got all Platinum Medals
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthias View Post
    Suurrree

But yeah, if you want more of a challenge it'd be better to play MtGO

On topic: Just beat Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection with Neptune as the chosen one. Wasn't really expecting to like the game, since I have no real interest in idol games (and admittedly the concert portions felt rather bland. It's EXTREMELY easy to get the max audience glee, unfortunately, and it feels like they should've fleshed out that portion more...), but I actually did. Dunno why, but getting to know the characters was fun
    The nicest thing I've seen posted about this game. For real.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The nicest thing I've seen posted about this game. For real.
    Sounds like I may be the most lenient reviewer then, come Saturday (Err, you mean HN, correct? Or are we still speaking of MtG: DotP?)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Neptunia PP. Though tbf most of the people commenting are idolmaster fans. I started it the other day, but couldn't get into it. Shar is borrowing it at the moment.

I'm debating what to finish next between Conception II and Growlanser III. And the Nem/Sprung in me wants to just play some Fire Emblem again.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Neptunia PP. Though tbf most of the people commenting are idolmaster fans. I started it the other day, but couldn't get into it. Shar is borrowing it at the moment.

I'm debating what to finish next between Conception II and Growlanser III. And the Nem/Sprung in me wants to just play some Fire Emblem again.
    The answer's simple.. Beat them both at the same time!

Thanks

Goldeneye 007 (Wii)

that's one game i've beaten on a Real Wii, seriously.

Thanks
    EP Points

The dirty doge has been washed - to a sheer shiny veneer in the form of a

Watch Dogs - PS4 - done and done.

This game gets a 6/10 - It doesn't really do anything new at all, and 95% of the gameplay is borrowed from better games. Unlocking areas is setup just like AC and Far Cry 3, the cover system is ripped straight from Splinter Cell, it even has a bullet time mode that you can use and abuse, and the driving mechanics are pretty damn awful. They also ripped invasion techniques from the Souls games. The soundtrack is one of the worst I've heard in an open world game, in fact it was so unmemorable I went into the options and killed the music altogether. The story is pretty weak, and what's worse is it feels like there is a lot missing..... by that I mean I saved the campaign missions until the very end, so I did them back to back - and in between missions there always felt like there was information missing. Characters changed sides frequently, dialogue was pretty lousy, and the main character is just weak.

I got my moneys worth out of this game, but I don't think this is a series that will hit it's stride for another sequel or two, and since it's by Ubisoft, we can expect a bunch of these in the near future. Play at your own risk

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    The dirty doge has been washed - to a sheer shiny veneer in the form of a

Watch Dogs - PS4 - done and done.

This game gets a 6/10 - It doesn't really do anything new at all, and 95% of the gameplay is borrowed from better games. Unlocking areas is setup just like AC and Far Cry 3, the cover system is ripped straight from Splinter Cell, it even has a bullet time mode that you can use and abuse, and the driving mechanics are pretty damn awful. They also ripped invasion techniques from the Souls games. The soundtrack is one of the worst I've heard in an open world game, in fact it was so unmemorable I went into the options and killed the music altogether. The story is pretty weak, and what's worse is it feels like there is a lot missing..... by that I mean I saved the campaign missions until the very end, so I did them back to back - and in between missions there always felt like there was information missing. Characters changed sides frequently, dialogue was pretty lousy, and the main character is just weak.

I got my moneys worth out of this game, but I don't think this is a series that will hit it's stride for another sequel or two, and since it's by Ubisoft, we can expect a bunch of these in the near future. Play at your own risk
    You'll have more trophies than Drag and Cookie combined at this rate.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    Bah.... I'm outta games now man

Probably going to resort to the Vita for a bit, but I'll be playing non-trophy games like PSP and PS1 titles most likely

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    Back off, third place is MINE.