Page 306 of 440 FirstFirst ... 206256296301302303304305306307308309310311316356406 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 6591

Thread: What game have you recently beaten?

Thanks
    EP Points

Cleared Conception II : Children of Seven Stars (PSV) for the second time and got ~
    vc3 released.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Lone Survivor

Thanks
    EP Points

Back to the Future
    Confusing ending and all...

Thanks
    EP Points

Heavy Fire: Afghanistan

Thanks
    EP Points

Quest for Glory 1.

For the 82nd time.

Or something.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Infamous Second Son

Not a bad game at all - 7.5/10
    The game has some serious control issues to contend with (not being able to speed up the aim camera, not center the camera button, and trying to climb buildings without your special powers is a fucking nightmare). Granted, there are easier and quicker ways to get on top of a building, but early on when you only have one power, or just when you want to ascend like 2 stories or something it is awful. You'd think for a franchise that was built around climbing stuff, this would be the easiest aspect for them to get right..... especially since Infamous 1 and 2 were done so well.

Graphically the game is pretty astounding, especially once you start playing with Neon powers and fun stuff like that. The story was actually really good and the characters were engaging - but it is a bit short. I'm not sure how many hours I put into it, but I beat it in about 4 sittings, and that's actually taking over all the districts except 1 (got wrapped up in the endgame mission and didn't mean to). If you were to just roll through the game without taking time to explore then you could feasibly knock it out in 6 hours or so.

Anyway, I enjoyed it though, and I'll for sure play it again and go the evil route. I still kinda miss Cole and his lightning powers though.....

Thanks
    EP Points

Simon's Quest again. One of my favorite Castlevania games

Thanks
    EP Points

Infamous Second Son

Yep - killed it off. Guess I can trade this game in now that it's been beaten 3 ways from Sunday

But there's nothing to trade for on PS4......

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    Infamous Second Son

Yep - killed it off. Guess I can trade this game in now that it's been beaten 3 ways from Sunday

But there's nothing to trade for on PS4......
    Trophy whore!

How's about Wolfenstein or WatchDogs?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    Trophy whore!

How's about Wolfenstein or WatchDogs?
    Haha, How's about NO and NO.
    Wolfenstein has NEVER been on my radar as something that I'm even slightly interested in playing, and Watchdogs will be on sale within a few weeks after it bombs
    Ubisoft games always seem to get a $20 price cut a few weeks after release - AC4 was $40 a week after its release, South Park Stick of Truth went down to either $30 or 40 less than a month after release, etc etc. I'll just wait - I really doubt the game will be worth a shit anyway.

Thanks
    EP Points

Haha, How's about NO and NO.
    Wolfenstein has NEVER been on my radar as something that I'm even slightly interested in playing, and Watchdogs will be on sale within a few weeks after it bombs
    Ubisoft games always seem to get a $20 price cut a few weeks after release - AC4 was $40 a week after its release, South Park Stick of Truth went down to either $30 or 40 less than a month after release, etc etc. I'll just wait - I really doubt the game will be worth a shit anyway.
    WatchDogs looks pretty good. We all know it's just a modern day/futuristic AC though.
    Wolfenstein looks and sounds really good, I seen the developers hyping it up as a 20 hour campaign though. Yeah right, 8 hours for anyone who's played an FPS game before no doubt. Will get both cheaper on sale anyway myself, along with Infamous which I've still not played yet.

Thanks
    EP Points

WatchDogs looks pretty good. We all know it's just a modern day/futuristic AC though.
    Wolfenstein looks and sounds really good, I seen the developers hyping it up as a 20 hour campaign though. Yeah right, 8 hours for anyone who's played an FPS game before no doubt. Will get both cheaper on sale anyway myself, along with Infamous which I've still not played yet.
    lol yeah, I saw something the other day saying Wolf was 20 hours, and then they had the balls to say something along the lines of "the original Wolf3D developers would be proud of us" or some pish like that. Did anyone even ask for another Wolfenstein game? I thought that last one several years back bombed big time????
    Watch Dogs is the same as pretty much every other game Ubishaft cranks out - style over substance. Sure, you can lose yourself for 40 hours in an AC game, but it's usually just doing piddly shit like chasing notes, birds, and doing things of no consequence. It always looks pretty, but the controls and mechanics are always a little underwhelming.
    Besides, when it comes to open world games, GTA is still the king and pretty much everything else is a rip off in my eyes

Thanks
    EP Points

lol yeah, I saw something the other day saying Wolf was 20 hours, and then they had the balls to say something along the lines of "the original Wolf3D developers would be proud of us" or some pish like that. Did anyone even ask for another Wolfenstein game? I thought that last one several years back bombed big time????
    Watch Dogs is the same as pretty much every other game Ubishaft cranks out - style over substance. Sure, you can lose yourself for 40 hours in an AC game, but it's usually just doing piddly shit like chasing notes, birds, and doing things of no consequence. It always looks pretty, but the controls and mechanics are always a little underwhelming.
    Besides, when it comes to open world games, GTA is still the king and pretty much everything else is a rip off in my eyes
    AC4 is the only one I'm slightly interested in. Mainly due to lack of games on PS4 and being a bad ass pirate, why not?
    I hope Wolf and Watch Dogs are at least worth a play at around £20 each, that's when I plan to pick them up. Same for AC4 actually.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Demon Gaze

GET WRECCCCCCCCKED QUASAR.
    Last edited by Gypsy; 12th-May-2014 at 23:06.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I read "20 hours if you explore every single nook and cranny and do/collect everything you can." It's like when they said Skyward Sword would have 80-100 hours of content. Yeah, it's all there, but most people aren't going to take that long to finish it.