Page 102 of 440 FirstFirst ... 25292979899100101102103104105106107112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 6589

Thread: What game have you recently beaten?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Just finished River City Ransom for the Nintendo NES.

Granted, I used an item guide to help me plan out what to buy ahead of time, so I didn't waste my hard earned money on useless crap.

Thanks

dont feel bad about zlda i bought thath game (gold cartridge) back whem it came out and i actually never beat it until about 5 months ago. i made it all the way to the shadow temple way back in the day and then flat out quit playing it . i picked it up a while back and went through the game and then went right thourgh Majora''s mask

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by crusher View Post
    Never heard of Stephen Merchant before I played Portal 2 and I certainly had no idea he made the Office. Interesting.

Lots of great quotes in the game like "FATTY FAT NO PARENTS", "MASHY SPIKE PLATE" and these two:

"Oh, it's you... It's been a long time. How have you been? I've been really busy being dead. You know... after you murdered me? Okay look, we both said a lot of things that you are going to regret. But I think we should put our differences behind us. For science. You monster!"

"We're a lot alike, you and I. You tested me, I tested you, You killed me, I- Oh no, wait. I guess I haven't killed you yet. Well. Food for thought during this next test."

So great. Next week we will get details on the first DLC. I really hope it will be narrated but I'd be fine with a test-chamber challenge pack too.
    They're great quotes, and I didn't think that they would add DLC to portal 2, I wonder what they will add.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,801 Times in 288 Posts
    EP Points

Finished Parasite Eve for PSX again...

Don' worry, it won't hurt... that much!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Darksiders

Great game, controls kinda confusing at first and design of the main character too motley (despite I like Madureira's work) but really solid game with a bunch of very different locations to visit in the 30 or so hours that took me beating it.

Pickles is offline dagnabbit! These dad-gum kids and their new-fangled gizzy-moes!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Darksiders

Great game, controls kinda confusing at first and design of the main character too motley (despite I like Madureira's work) but really solid game with a bunch of very different locations to visit in the 30 or so hours that took me beating it.
    Its that long???

Thanks
    EP Points

Darksiders

How's the hardest difficulty? Easy? I really want to play it, maybe when PSN is back up and running.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Darksiders

Given the ending I'm kinda disappointed that the sequel will not follow up on that.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Darksiders

Sweet. I just picked that game up yesterday. Haven't played it yet -- I've been fiddling with my PS2.

Also, just beat Batman for the NES. Again.

The last time was on an emulator. I learned enough of the tactics and tricks to beat it on the console this time. Only got two game overs (I think. It might have been one, but it was definitely not any more than two), and both of them were on The Joker himself. I think if I play it a couple more times, I could beat the game without a game over.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Its that long???
    No, no I said it took me 30 hours cos I'm a slow gamer who enjoys to recreate himself watching silly stuff all around I guess 20-25 hours would be more accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    How's the hardest difficulty? Easy? I really want to play it, maybe when PSN is back up and running.
    Apocalyptic is not that bad actually, especially as you progress playing. The last battles, including the final boss, are ridiculously easy once you have certain gear... there's just one slightly annoying trophy and a couple that requires some grinding.

Quote Originally Posted by crusher View Post
    Given the ending I'm kinda disappointed that the sequel will not follow up on that.
    I heard nothing about what they are going to do with the sequel as far as the story refers, but yeah there are some holes there.. War wonders from the beginning where his brothers are and we only get to know about them at the very end of the game in a very anecdotal way

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    Sweet. I just picked that game up yesterday. Haven't played it yet -- I've been fiddling with my PS2.
    Yeah, I saw it, I think you are going to like it, action, puzzles, platforms, there's a bit of everything in the right proportions.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Since the card arrived, I finished off RE2. So expect the vids in the coming week or so.

Pickles is offline dagnabbit! These dad-gum kids and their new-fangled gizzy-moes!
    Thanks

Just finished getting all the single player trophies on portal 2 (ps3) and considering the situation, thats about as platinum as it gets at the moment.

Thanks

Last week :
    *MHP3
    YESTERDAY:
    *ZOIDS LEGACY(VBA)
    *MODERN WARFARE 2 (AWESOME GAME)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Armored Core: For Answer
    Collared and Orca paths.

I didn't fight White Glint in an order match before I destroyed Line Ark though .

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

And how many times did you die? I fell asleep as I lost count. *snark snark snark*