Page 101 of 440 FirstFirst ... 519196979899100101102103104105106111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 6590

Thread: What game have you recently beaten?

Thanks

Finnaly finshed Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver for the dreamcast...it was hard took me months....no walkthroughs hints or help...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Resistance 2 sadly...

It wasn't even a great game but I couldn't stop myself.

"no walkthroughs hints or help..."

The only way to play.

Thanks

Took on The Prince of Persia trilogy again.
    The Sands of Time= Done.
    Warrior within(personal Favorite)= Done.
    The Two Thrones = Busy... Almost got it
    Minecraft! + Boredom!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Took on The Prince of Persia trilogy again.
    The Sands of Time= Done.
    Warrior within(personal Favorite)= Done.
    The Two Thrones = Busy... Almost got it
    Have you played Forgotten Sands yet?

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I should really run through Agarest before Zero comes out.

Thanks

Plants vs. Zombies

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Just beat Batman for the NES.
    Fuck you, Joker.

FUCK. YOU.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shardnax View Post
    Have you played Forgotten Sands yet?
    Yep.. It was fun and all. I liked that they used the elements in the gameplay mechanic. The Final boss fight was Epic and it looked great. But I always enjoyed the Trilogy a bit more. Then again I enjoy all the Prince of Persia games. I completed the Prince of Persia(2008) the other day also. What do you think about that game?

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    Fuck you, Joker.
    I got an idea of what to take on next. I could never beat that game when I was little. I'm gonna go get my revenge now .
    Last edited by Nick; 28th-April-2011 at 08:04.
    Minecraft! + Boredom!

Thanks
    EP Points

Portal 2, it's better than the first.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tassadar View Post
    Portal 2, it's better than the first.
    Beat it yesterday myself and it was absolutely amazing. The first game is great but Valve managed to improve just about everything in the sequel. GlaDOS, Wheatley and Cave Johnson are all amazing characters. Now I wanna play co-op too but... PSN... >__>

Speaking of Cave Johnson, it's funny, I told my brother the other day that the way he speaks reminds me of Peter Parker's boss in the Spider-man movies. So yeah today I found out why...

So. How are you holding up? BECAUSE I'M A POTATO

Thanks

I just did a 3 hour completion of Tail Concerto for PSX, also finished the PSN Monkey Island games

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    Fuck you, Joker.

FUCK. YOU.
    seriously fuck that game when game geinie came out i was on a eternal quest to beat that game...yea fuck the joker....genesis version too

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by crusher View Post
    Beat it yesterday myself and it was absolutely amazing. The first game is great but Valve managed to improve just about everything in the sequel. GlaDOS, Wheatley and Cave Johnson are all amazing characters. Now I wanna play co-op too but... PSN... >__>

Speaking of Cave Johnson, it's funny, I told my brother the other day that the way he speaks reminds me of Peter Parker's boss in the Spider-man movies. So yeah today I found out why...

So. How are you holding up? BECAUSE I'M A POTATO
    Well portal was a short game included in the orange box and portal 2 is a game onto itself so it makes sense that they would put more resources into it (the team working on it went from a staff of 8 for the first game to 40 for portal 2). I didn't think they could make GLaDOS any better than the first but they did and wheatley and Cave Johnson were brilliant additions.

Also Wheatley is voiced by Stephen Merchant the creator of the office UK and if you can get sky1 in sweden you might see him on those ads.

One of my favourite bits in portal 2 was the Turret Opera and there are some great jokes like : That jumpsuit you're wearing looks stupid. That's not me talking, it's right here in your file. On other people it looks fine, but right here a scientist has noted that on you it looks "stupid". Well, what does a neck-bearded old engineer know about fashion? He probably— Oh, wait. It's a she. Still, what does she know? Oh wait, it says she has a medical degree. In fashion! From France!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by DoomKefka View Post
    seriously fuck that game when game geinie came out i was on a eternal quest to beat that game...yea fuck the joker....genesis version too
    I think I've figured out the "strategy" to the game now. Especially now that I've figured out most of the bosses. The only guy I had trouble with at the very end was The Joker -- the rest of the bosses, in hindsight, are actually ridiculously easy once you figure out that proper pattern for beating them. Even The Joker has a somewhat recognizable pattern... it's just fast as fuck and really difficult to dodge.

Also, fuck the spinning cogs in Level 5. FUCK THEM HARD.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tassadar View Post
    Well portal was a short game included in the orange box and portal 2 is a game onto itself so it makes sense that they would put more resources into it (the team working on it went from a staff of 8 for the first game to 40 for portal 2). I didn't think they could make GLaDOS any better than the first but they did and wheatley and Cave Johnson were brilliant additions.

Also Wheatley is voiced by Stephen Merchant the creator of the office UK and if you can get sky1 in sweden you might see him on those ads.

One of my favourite bits in portal 2 was the Turret Opera and there are some great jokes like : That jumpsuit you're wearing looks stupid. That's not me talking, it's right here in your file. On other people it looks fine, but right here a scientist has noted that on you it looks "stupid". Well, what does a neck-bearded old engineer know about fashion? He probably— Oh, wait. It's a she. Still, what does she know? Oh wait, it says she has a medical degree. In fashion! From France!
    Never heard of Stephen Merchant before I played Portal 2 and I certainly had no idea he made the Office. Interesting.

Lots of great quotes in the game like "FATTY FAT NO PARENTS", "MASHY SPIKE PLATE" and these two:

"Oh, it's you... It's been a long time. How have you been? I've been really busy being dead. You know... after you murdered me? Okay look, we both said a lot of things that you are going to regret. But I think we should put our differences behind us. For science. You monster!"

"We're a lot alike, you and I. You tested me, I tested you, You killed me, I- Oh no, wait. I guess I haven't killed you yet. Well. Food for thought during this next test."

So great. Next week we will get details on the first DLC. I really hope it will be narrated but I'd be fine with a test-chamber challenge pack too.