Page 33 of 440 FirstFirst ... 2328293031323334353637384383133 ... LastLast

Thread: What game have you recently beaten?

Thanks

I happen to like Kingdom Hearts a lot ok? And it's more of a hack and slash/RPG hybrid when you think about it. Now Final Fantasy X THAT was an over rated average RPG.

Thanks

Yeah, I play the PC version. Saw the game of the year edition at Wal Mart for under $20 so I grabbed it. That really sucks, but the ending's not that great, Dagoth Ur was a real pushover. Kind of disapointing really, you'd think a god should be really hard to kill, I had a harder time with Cliff Racers. XD

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
    ...you'd think a god should be really hard to kill...
    try playing God of War on PS2 ive been on the final batlle for 2 days already

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
    Yeah, I play the PC version. Saw the game of the year edition at Wal Mart for under $20 so I grabbed it. That really sucks, but the ending's not that great, Dagoth Ur was a real pushover. Kind of disapointing really, you'd think a god should be really hard to kill, I had a harder time with Cliff Racers. XD
    I've heard that before too. I just wished that I would have finished it just to say that I had done so. My friend beat the game and all of the quests a long time ago and he still plays it. He just glitches his stats up way high and runs around. Some of the things that he does are hilarious to watch. He only uses the game to make people laugh now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by snkupo View Post
    Nothing has been confirmed. But a sequel will eventually come, just you wait. KH is overrated anyways. Nothing more than an average RPG series. Xenosaga and Shin Megami Tensei on the other hand..
    I don't get all the hate KH gets. Sure is IS a button masher, but nobody ever complained about games like Secret of Mana and it's sequels being button mashers. And seriously, there is no series that is more of a button masher than Seiken Densetsu.

Looking forward to another Kingdom Hearts myself.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Apparently KH2:Final Mix has been announced for the US. Should be pretty cool. It's got a 3-D remake of Chain of Memories as a bonus, so I might actually get around to playing that game this time around.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberxion View Post
    Apparently KH2:Final Mix has been announced for the US. Should be pretty cool. It's got a 3-D remake of Chain of Memories as a bonus, so I might actually get around to playing that game this time around.
    Yeah the 3D remake of CoM is a great bonus. I hope SE release it in EU... though I highly doubt that... >___>

Thanks
    EP Points

Nothing more than an average RPG series.
    I could not disagree with this statement more. Not because I'm a particularly big fan of the series, but because there's simply no way that you can call Kingdom Hearts 'average'. I have trouble coming up with examples of RPG series that are less average; even with a completely standard turn based battle system and generic, lifeless character designs, it would still stand out from the crowd on its Disney / Square gimmick and its rather unique setting and storyline.

I'd accept, and even agree with, 'flawed'. I don't really like the series myself, and it's certainly not without its shortcomings. However, 'average' implies pure cookie cutter material (Albert Odyssey Gaiden on the Saturn, for example) and Kingdom Hearts, for better or for worse, is a pretty unique and distinctive series.

On topic, I recently finished Suikoden III. I loathed the game the first time that I tried to play it, and cast it aside after no more than six or seven hours. However, Elmdor's shining recommendation of it convinced me to give it another go. And, after a little persistance in its opening segments, I found it really enjoyable. Not Suikoden II or Suikoden V good, but still well worth a go, and a thousand times better than the horror that was Suikoden IV. Thanks, Elmdor.

Thanks

I've recently beat your mom. INTO THE GROUND.

I'm coming close to closing Armored Core: Last Raven. I have to destroy the guy I wanted to help win. =( I ended up on the wrong path.

Thanks
    EP Points

Boohooo! I don't have time to play games at all this coming week .

Thanks

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey. Great game, awesome story. Too bad it wasn't a point and click just as The Longest Journey was, it would've been a lot more awesome then.

Sid Meier's Pirates! (2004). I managed to kick all but 2 pirates ass, found all my relatives, found 2 treasures and killed the guy who wronged my family. Married the dutch daughter of the governor of Curacao, and then retired at 39 and become a surgeon.

The Godfather. It was surprisingly good, especially since it's a) based on a movie and b) it's a EA game.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Howie View Post

The Godfather. It was surprisingly good, especially since it's a) based on a movie and b) it's a EA game.
    I played through the Godfather: Mob Wars on PSP when it was released in Europe. I must say, that it sucked hard. The game is stripped of all free-roam/open ended stuff though.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by strongbad View Post
    Nice job there with Morrowind. I was at the very end of the game with a level 72 or 73 character and they my xbox died. I lost everything.
    I was maybe halfway through the game, with a killer char, and all this mad armor and weapons and expensive stuff that I stole from the vaults, and I was up to the part where you're meant to get some bow from a ghost, and, well, I killed the ghost, but didn't check it's corpse, and I must have been all through that cave about 20 times before I decided to consult a walkthrough, and it was then that I realised that the item I needed was unatainable, becaus eI didn't check the corpse, and it was lost forever.

Oh man you should have seen the rage I went into.
    http://www.epforums.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=29796&dateline=143454  3972

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Lucxus View Post
    I was maybe halfway through the game, with a killer char, and all this mad armor and weapons and expensive stuff that I stole from the vaults, and I was up to the part where you're meant to get some bow from a ghost, and, well, I killed the ghost, but didn't check it's corpse, and I must have been all through that cave about 20 times before I decided to consult a walkthrough, and it was then that I realised that the item I needed was unatainable, becaus eI didn't check the corpse, and it was lost forever.

Oh man you should have seen the rage I went into.
    I think I was struggling with the exact same thing myself
    Its a dark dark cave geographically not far from the sea.

Thanks
    EP Points

I think I was struggling with the exact same thing myself
    Its a dark dark cave geographically not far from the sea.
    Near the sea, but at the same time in the middle of a sort of desert, with all the black fellas living in those faggoty tents.
    http://www.epforums.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=29796&dateline=143454  3972