Quote Originally Posted by crusher View Post
And eh... wow you really have to go through the whole last level if you die on the boss? That sucks! Yesterday I died on a miniboss and discovered that I was allowed to continue right from the door I last went through. I would've guessed they had done something like that right before the final boss. :O
Yeah, I would've thought that would be the case as well, or at least I hoped it would be, but then I had to not only go through the level again, but go through each step of the final battle again. It would've been alright had it just made me go through the entire battle again, but to have to slog through the level over and over was just plain annoying.

Oh, and I don't recall what difficulty I played it on. Whatever the default is, I guess. I probably played it on the easiest mode, but since I can't side-step for shit, I kept getting hit when the last form would spin around really quickly from one side of the arena to the other.

On a related note, what's a good strategy for the final form anyway? I keept shooting it, but not getting much damage done on it.