Page 290 of 440 FirstFirst ... 190240280285286287288289290291292293294295300340390 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 6591

Thread: What game have you recently beaten?

Thanks
    EP Points

Yep. Ark will be next, if my PC will be able to run it smooth enough.

Thanks
    EP Points

GRID 2

Thanks Cookie!

Thanks
    EP Points

Crash Bandicoot for like the 5th time but this time on the WiiSX. Im shocked of how well this thing runs! Thumbs up!
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    GRID 2

Thanks Cookie!
    Anytime, I literally did nothing

Copycat got it too

It takes a while to get used to it but good game nonetheless. Some more tracks would have made it more fun tho, some events got really repetitive at the end... And the online can be a pain when people insists in playing as if this were Destruction Derby

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Anytime, I literally did nothing

Copycat got it too

It takes a while to get used to it but good game nonetheless. Some more tracks would have made it more fun tho, some events got really repetitive at the end... And the online can be a pain when people insists in playing as if this were Destruction Derby
    I didn't enjoy it much at all and took great pleasure in deleting it from my hard drive.

I think you probably enjoyed it so much because you didn't buy it on release, and you got it as part of PS+ I bought it on release and traded it in very quickly.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    I didn't enjoy it much at all and took great pleasure in deleting it from my hard drive.

I think you probably enjoyed it so much because you didn't buy it on release, and you got it as part of PS+ I bought it on release and traded it in very quickly.
    You are right, I'd never have purchased it seeing that I didn't like GRID, which I actually purchased, too much.
    It's good for a free game but too cowabunga, dude to pay for it

Thanks
    EP Points

Space Ace for Snes and about freaking time! Now i can go waste my life somewhere else.
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Thanks
    EP Points

The first Disgaea on the PS2 and finished most of the post game over the weekend.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Finally finished Link Between Worlds. The final boss was the first thing to actually make me game over... twice. Both times because I lacked the red tunic. Once I grabbed that, I finished him off with ease, not even needing to touch my potions and fairies.

But even with the red tunic, he was a much better and tougher final boss than what we got in Link to the Past. Which is the only thing I can say the game did better than LttP.

Thanks
    EP Points

Finished FFVII:Crisis Core.

Well, I did really like this game as a whole. Story mode is a cakewalk, but side missions were pretty challenging - blew a ton of time on them, because rewards were great. Fire died out on 70% completion though.
    DMW system was confusing at first, but I got used to it after some time.

Sadly, but I think that Crisis Core will be a one-time trip for me. Yes, I've felt that something bad would happen, yes, I've watched Advent Chidren, yes, I was ready to accept the end, but... It was painful anyway. I don't want to come back anymore. *sigh*

At least, now I know that there was a good reason for me being tied to that blonde excuse for a SOLDIER for the majority of FFVII...

One more game left. Just one more game, and I will finally be able to leave Gaia.
    Dirge of Cerberus, here I come...

Thanks
    EP Points

Finished Tales of Xillia (PS3)
    Good game - 8/10
    I won't be replaying it for any more trophies or any new game + stuff. I logged a lot of hours and I'm finished

Thanks
    EP Points

Beat Half-Life, was gun to play although it definintely shows it's age, HL2 is a huge improvement over it, although the final boss was impressive looking.

Thanks
    EP Points

Just beat Limbo (Vita)

Not my kind of game I didn't think, but I really enjoyed it. I'm not going to do that stupid challenge thing for doing all the easter eggs or finish it with 5 or less deaths. No thanks!

Thanks

Only game I recently beat is Tales of Xillia, on my second playthrough now. I'm getting pretty close to beating Glory of Heracles and Final Fantasy III (psp) Also playing lots of different games, I'll hop between games.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Aeolus Aeneas View Post
    Finally finished Link Between Worlds. The final boss was the first thing to actually make me game over... twice. Both times because I lacked the red tunic. Once I grabbed that, I finished him off with ease, not even needing to touch my potions and fairies.

But even with the red tunic, he was a much better and tougher final boss than what we got in Link to the Past. Which is the only thing I can say the game did better than LttP.
    Play with the green tunic like I did and you'll find the original more interesting XD. And then try the palace of the four sword in the GBA release with the same conditions. NOW THAT is somethin.

Yes recently I fully completed Link to the Past as before I couldnt reach the Palace of the Four Sword without playing Four Swords. HOWEVER thanks to glitches Im home free :>.