Page 287 of 440 FirstFirst ... 187237277282283284285286287288289290291292297337387 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 6591

Thread: What game have you recently beaten?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post

Yeah Walking Dead is so scripted, I found my 2nd play through to be very disappointing because there isn't a lot you can actually change. At least it gets you another though!

WRC3's length is rectified in WRC4. Which is a much improved game. But the loading times made me want to pull my hair out.
    "Subject X will remember this". Five minutes later she/he is dead. Typical in TWD

I hope that increased length had more to do with the content added rather than with the loading times But yeah, I remember you saying the loading times in WRC 4 game to be pretty bad, that's why I went with the 3rd one to give the series a try. I shouldn't really complain anyway, the price I paid for it was a steal.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    "Subject X will remember this". Five minutes later she/he is dead. Typical in TWD

I hope that increased length had more to do with the content added rather than with the loading times But yeah, I remember you saying the loading times in WRC 4 game to be pretty bad, that's why I went with the 3rd one to give the series a try. I shouldn't really complain anyway, the price I paid for it was a steal.
    3 felt more of a "complete championships x times to platinum" kind of game, with no real purpose or point.

4 has a proper career mode, as well as some championships that need doing, as well as a bit of online for the , if it's ever on sale for like a fiver I'd definitely recommend it. It's a really good game imo, but the loading times are painful, and they easily added a week onto my time, because I couldn't be bothered playing it cos of how long it took to load some days.

Thanks
    EP Points

Final Fantasy X Beaten.
    Dat theme.

Thanks
    EP Points

Minish Cap for the first time, Vaati is tough

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I think I need to step it up or Cookie going to catch up to me.

That being said, I finished Tetris 2 (NES) earlier today, and I only wanted to shoot myself in the face like five times.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    I think I need to step it up or Cookie going to catch up to me.

That being said, I finished Tetris 2 (NES) earlier today, and I only wanted to shoot myself in the face like five times.
    Nah, don't worry, I'm going to slow down a bit

Thanks
    EP Points

I've just seen the credits in NFS Most Wanted, that's enough for me. Didn't enjoy it enough to 100% this one.

Onto the next game!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    I've just seen the credits in NFS Most Wanted, that's enough for me. Didn't enjoy it enough to 100% this one.

Onto the next game!
    Even if you don't 100% it there are a lot of easy trophies. The only ones that are a complete pain are finding all the jackspots/gates/billboards. The gates are the worst because they can glitch meaning you'd have to play the game again from Scratch

Thanks
    EP Points

Finished the Valdis Story. Good game as a whole, but has a lot of rage moments, mostly on bosses.
    Sometimes I loved it, sometimes I hated it. And now I tired and sad, because in the end story decided to use one of my most hated tropes.
    Don't think that I will return to this one in near future, though I may pick it up again when the new characters patch will come out.

Thanks
    EP Points

Metal Gear Rising finished along with the two DLC missions. The main game only took me 4 hours and 30 minutes, so that was pretty short. Loved every minute of it though.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    Metal Gear Rising finished along with the two DLC missions. The main game only took me 4 hours and 30 minutes, so that was pretty short. Loved every minute of it though.
    Yeah, it's a great game. I've played through it at least 4 times now (multiple platforms), and it's still just as fun as the first time

I finished The Last of Us (PS3) on Survivor mode, and also finished it again on Survivor Plus. I totally suck at getting trophies, because I have only collected 120 out of 145 collectibles, and still haven't managed to open on the shiv doors.
    I thought I was thorough as hell with this game, but I guess I'm still missing some things. Oh well - got my money worth out of this fantastic game... time to move onto that huge STEAM backlog now

Thanks
    EP Points

Right, so I finally finished my second, New Game+ playthrough of Crimson Shroud. The difficulty really quite ramped up by the final chapter, I was on the verge of a ragequit. Just barely managed to pull through in the end by abusing buffs/debuffs. Been a while since I played a game this refreshingly challenging.
    I was looking into Crimson Shroud last night.

Now it seems its eventual purchase is inevitable.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milady View Post
    I was looking into Crimson Shroud last night.

Now it seems its eventual purchase is inevitable.
    It was only a fiver when I bought it so it was kind of a no brainer.

But yeah, first playthrough is pretty easy but the end bosses of the second playthrough are rape mode.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Armstrong for president!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by crusher View Post
    Armstrong for president!
    Fuck all these limp-dick lawyers and chickenshit bureaucrats! Fuck this 24/7 Internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit!

Oh man best bossfight ever.

Actually playing through it again on Hard and eventually on Very Hard as well provided I'm man enough for it (probably not). I'm not even gonna try Revengeance difficulty.