Page 229 of 440 FirstFirst ... 129179219224225226227228229230231232233234239279329 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 6591

Thread: What game have you recently beaten?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Crawler View Post
    Fallout New Vegas

After 170 hours and more than a hundred of missions completed, I think I can bring my adventures in the Mojave wasteland to a close. Can't really say that I liked any of the endings :/

Yeah the endings are pretty crap. And I don't like how your associations don't really matter once you've done a couple of things on the strip. Still one of my faves though

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFlave View Post
    I agree that the endings weren't the best - I was sad when my poor robotic dog bit the dust. He survived the whole journey with me and got put down during the assault on the Dam. It did have a nice montage of him during the ending though, I thought that was really nice.
    I didn't use companions except for their side missions for that reason, I was playing on hardcore and didn't want to risk losing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Impossible Man View Post
    Yeah the endings are pretty crap. And I don't like how your associations don't really matter once you've done a couple of things on the strip. Still one of my faves though
    Yeah, parts of the endings were scripted and no matter what you did, that couldn't be changed.
    Still enjoyable despite the glitches and the multiple freezes.

Thanks
    EP Points

I didn't use companions except for their side missions for that reason, I was playing on hardcore and didn't want to risk losing them.

Yeah, parts of the endings were scripted and no matter what you did, that couldn't be changed.
    Still enjoyable despite the glitches and the multiple freezes.
    I found using companions could glitch up the game even more and never really used them except for that one trophy/achivement as well. I remember Ed-E simply dissapearing on my first playthrough, it eventually showed up much much later.

Having Cassidy killed in that one mission where you have to was neat though

I really have to get it again someday to try the DLC.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Fallout New Vegas

After 170 hours and more than a hundred of missions completed, I think I can bring my adventures in the Mojave wasteland to a close. Can't really say that I liked any of the endings :/
    Man, that's a huge time sink. Don't think I'd have the patience the plat that one.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Man, that's a huge time sink. Don't think I'd have the patience the plat that one.

If you keep a couple of things in mind through/via a walkthrough (I don't want to give too much away) and without DLC it's nowhere near that long. Play on Hardcore right from the beginning and keep a couple of choice saves and you can do it rather fast. I once went through the game normally and only hit level 9 and beat it in less than 12 hours (not getting all trophys/achievements which I had already done of course) It is my only Plat, yet I had played it a few times beforehand on the 360. Out of the few PS3 games I've played it's a fairly easy plat.
    Last edited by Zaladane; 21st-November-2012 at 21:34.

Thanks
    EP Points

Jackal on Nes

Can't believe i'm still good at it after so many years

The password for my upload's is "caidsncer". If you love my uploads,then hit the "THANX" button.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Asphalt 6

Thanks

the last games i beat was in this order
    dragonquest 8 / pcsx2 PS: runs great on pcsx2
    actraiser/Zsnes PS:this game never gets old
    metal gear peace walker/ps3 PS:i like this better than snake eater
    final fantasy 13-2/ps3 PS:great job squarenix you gave the fans a decent rpg for once

Thanks
    EP Points

Xenosaga Episode 1 Japanese finished! I know I'm a shameless fangirl, but I still love it, even after all these years, and honestly it was the most fun I've had with a game in god only knows how long, as well as one of the only games I've actually finished this year. I still can't believe how well directed the cutscenes are for its age, and since the game is mostly cutscenes anyway, it's actually aged strangely well. It hadn't been all that long since I played it last, though, and I remembered it well enough that I wound up basically killing the game at a really low level with a game timer of about twenty hours. I guess next time I should wait a little longer if I actually want it to be challenging. :'D

On to the much maligned second episode! Which I never actually minded that much anyway, as I was quite willing to look past its problems for Yuki Kajiura's music and all the delicious Jr. and Albedo it provided. It'll also be substantially cooler than it was the last time I played it, both because the game finally runs off a PS2 harddisk and you can bypass the crappy loading times and choppy battle transition effects, and because because the awful changes they made to the English voice cast in the second episode aren't mirrored in the Japanese cast, which remains consistent across all three games. Whee~!

Thanks
    EP Points

Tales of Innocence and The Legend of Kage 2
    "Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within
    the heart of mankind." - Edward D. Morrison (Tales of Phantasia)

Thanks
    EP Points

Resident Evil 6 finally!

You don't even want to know my thoughts. However, not looking forward to professional. Simply because of how long and dull the game is.

Thanks

Beat The Last Story. A superb game that any Wii owner should have (granted you like action RPGs).

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Just finished the campaign for Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault. As advertised, it was a very short game (the replay value is apparently hinged on the online). Still, what little storyline present was actually interesting. I was skeptical about the tower defense part of the game -- the only reason I bought this game was because it was part of the R&C franchise, and thus far I have not played an R&C game that I haven't enjoyed. However, they managed to pull off something that doesn't require you be a great strategist to complete the main game.

All and all, I'm happy with my purchase thus far. And for $20, can't really go wrong. I'll write up a full "review" once I try the online.
    Last edited by Drageuth; 24th-November-2012 at 03:16. Reason: Errors. Errors everywhere.

Thanks
    EP Points

Wrapped up Artorias of the Abyss dlc for Dark Souls, decided to finish off the last few achievements while I was at it. Though that required me to play through the game twice, so I many have gotten a bit carried away in that respect.

Thanks
    EP Points

Not sure if I posted this before, but I recently beat Contra on Famicom. Also beat Renegade too.