Page 407 of 440 FirstFirst ... 307357397402403404405406407408409410411412417 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 6589

Thread: What game have you recently beaten?

Thanks
    EP Points

I recently finished Doom 64 EX. It's nice when an old game still holds up years later. Still one of my favourite FPS.

Thanks

ZELDA 2: THE ADVENTURE OF LINK

THAT GAME IS INSANE

Thanks

Doom 2 on PC (Brutal Doom Mod on Ultra-Violence)

Those old FPS games are a helluva lot easier when you remember where everything is. XD

Thanks

Well i recently got the old oblivion 4 elder scrolls out during my younger days i loved playing it on my computer i then got skyrim much later an when it was still considered great graphics. I was dissapointed in the lack of depth in the game as compared to 4. So i went back took me 120 hours of game play i believe i have done everything can main quest all, guilds that i am a part of i am the boss lol, skooma raids helping find missing people, i now plan to grid search the map to locate every cave, shrine and fort that out there.

I dont know of many gamers wo can say they have gone that far, yes its a old game with dated graphics but its way deeper than skyrim would ever have been.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,350 Times in 160 Posts
    EP Points

Just finished -The House in Fata Morgana(VN)- and -Valkyria Chronicles 3 EX (ppsspp)-

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar29 View Post
    Well i recently got the old oblivion 4 elder scrolls out during my younger days i loved playing it on my computer i then got skyrim much later an when it was still considered great graphics. I was dissapointed in the lack of depth in the game as compared to 4. So i went back took me 120 hours of game play i believe i have done everything can main quest all, guilds that i am a part of i am the boss lol, skooma raids helping find missing people, i now plan to grid search the map to locate every cave, shrine and fort that out there.

I dont know of many gamers wo can say they have gone that far, yes its a old game with dated graphics but its way deeper than skyrim would ever have been.
    I'm so jealous! I have the game waiting to download on Amazon but I can only use the public library computers nowadays... Dude there's no shame involved! Oblivion, even Morrowind are beyond totally legit; remember when Oblivion first came out, and how huuuge every small improvement was? One of my best buddies practically worshiped Sheogorath- I was always so jealous that he could play Oblivion at all, back then... I'm so looking forward to being able to ^^

It'd take a lot of patience, though, for you to hit up like eeeeevery Oblivion Gate O_o that's something I wanna do though, sometime, too.

[ To stay on-topic: recently I beat.. OK I'm pretty close to beating FFV, again ]
    Currently playing:
    ~~ Pokemon Emerald on VBA ~~ Star Ocean on ZSNES ~~ Tales of Phantasia on ZSNES ~~ Star Ocean: The Second Story on ePSXe ~~ Breath of Fire III on ePSXe

Thanks
    EP Points

just finished kirby planet robobot that was so much fun it's my new favorite kirby game.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks

I recently beaten Zombie Hunter : Battleground Rules APK Free Download
    and
    Tempest Pirate Action APK

Thanks

Lol regarding the oblivion gates , i did about 7 then i started running into them going straight for the sigil stone ignoring all the bad guys. It says in the game there are sixteen planes of oblivion , but im sure there where more than sixteen gates , i never did them all after robbing another 3 gates i did the great gate mission and they were al gone. One thing that really mauled me on my runs though was clanfears i dont know why they are so strong.

Thanks
    EP Points

Beat original Xbox Black on Hard difficulty a few weeks ago. Doubt I'll do it again on the unlocked Black Ops difficulty mode as Hard difficulty was pitched perfectly for my taste. Challenging but, mostly, fair, just how I like it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Kirby Star Allies 100%. Its nice to have a new console Kirby to play with my friends and this one certainly does a fantastic job delivering a fun experienc but its heavily encouraged to play with others which im down for. Consider adding this game to your library its a solid game that is a lot of fun however its only flaw much like every Kirby game is its short.
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Thanks
    EP Points

just finished lego marvel heroes story. pretty fun still lots of side stuff left to do. also finished fantasy life a while back really fun a bit on the kiddie side for an rpg tons of stuff to do in that game. when I put it down I had 70-75 hours into it.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    EP Points

Yesterday, I beat Uncharted 2 on Hard yesterday(Nathan Drake Collection. Today i beat Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix(PS4) on Final Mix difficulty.

Thanks
    EP Points

Beat Uncharted Lost Legacy a few days ago.

Thanks
    EP Points

Super Mario 64 OOT hack.

This is a fantastic hack its amazing to replay OOT as Mario not being able to climb or have hearts certainly makes things difficult but in contrast you can do alot of interesting shortcuts that Link can which is really awesome.

The puzzles are actually pretty well thought it I was scratchingmy head even in the Deku Tree.

This is a must play for SM64/OOT fans now if only we could have Link dropby the Mushroom Kingdom.