Page 253 of 440 FirstFirst ... 153203243248249250251252253254255256257258263303353 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 6591

Thread: What game have you recently beaten?

Thanks
    EP Points

Finished Persona PSP remake and gotta say 10 outta 10 here. Beautifully redone and far superior to the original awful PSX excuse *cough Red haired protag im looking at you cough*.
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Thanks
    EP Points

Demons souls

Lots of fun. Some bits were infuriating, but it was satisfying when it was all over

Thanks
    EP Points

Gun Nac - Nes

Decent Shmup!!!

The password for my upload's is "caidsncer". If you love my uploads,then hit the "THANX" button.

Thanks

Shadow Hearts and Onimusha: Warlords.
    http://www.epforums.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=139900&dateline=13009  56996

Thanks
    EP Points

Aliens Colonial Marines.

So so bad. Easily one of the worst games I've ever played. I enjoyed Hannah Montana The Movie on the 360 more than this. Yeah.

Thanks
    EP Points

In the last week I've completed both pokemon platinum & black, or at least, have beaten the elite 4. I'll probably go back at some point and do some of the post elite four stuff but in the meantime, good enough
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks
    EP Points

Just beat Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge for PS3. I had started it on Hard, but it was pretty unforgiving (even though I'm good at NG1 and 2 on the hardest difficulties), so I dropped it down to Normal and tore through it pretty quickly. I'm definitely going to play it on Hard now, since I've gotten down the mechanics pretty well - it plays a little differently than the previous games.

Graphically the game looks pretty nice - lots of nice details on Ryu and other main characters, and it's soooo bloody that you won't even be able to see how generic the enemies are once it starts to fly
    The storyline is abysmal as always, but you don't play NG to have a story - you play to kill shit. The controls are pretty tight, but felt a little loose at points, and there are a couple of really generic areas that should have been axed altogether. There's a stealth mechanic that get's used 1 time in the game, early on, and then it's forgotten about..... Some of the bosses are pretty much direct rips from NG2, and in fact in the secret areas, the bosses are recycled from NG1 and 2. There's only 2 chapters where you use Ayane, which is a shame because she plays really well and almost seems faster than Ryu - she even has her own upgrade chart that you can work on.
    Anyway, I enjoyed it, and if you want a fast paced action title, this definitely fits the bill then. 7/10

Thanks
    EP Points

Starfy for the gba. Very cute and simple game. Similar to kirby.

Thanks
    EP Points

Touhou Shinkirou ~ Hopeless Masquerade

Cleared Reimu's Story. And the theme's "Hope" so I am feeling some Wizard vibe methinks...

Pickles is offline dagnabbit! These dad-gum kids and their new-fangled gizzy-moes!
    Thanks

Dead space 2 on medium. Started my hardcore play-through, chapter 8 and two saves down.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by CL4P-TP View Post
    Dead space 2 on medium. Started my hardcore play-through, chapter 8 and two saves down.
    If you can make it to the section just before the eye fuck up station before placing your save, you'll pretty much be golden.

Anyways. My son and I got the for Cars 2 earlier today. Which is actually a pretty solid kiddie racing game. I was genuinely surprised at how fun it was. He absolutely loved the game, although he still needs to practice staying away from the walls.

Thanks

The last thing I remember us finishing was Klonoa, and that was almost a month ago.
    Oh, I did get the bad ending on Atelier Ayesha (and started NG+ for a different ending, lol).
    Chugging along through FFV now~.

Pickles is offline dagnabbit! These dad-gum kids and their new-fangled gizzy-moes!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    If you can make it to the section just before the eye fuck up station before placing your save, you'll pretty much be golden.

Anyways. My son and I got the for Cars 2 earlier today. Which is actually a pretty solid kiddie racing game. I was genuinely surprised at how fun it was. He absolutely loved the game, although he still needs to practice staying away from the walls.
    I was actually gonna send you a message asking where I should use my last save.

Thanks Drag, its been pretty handy so far, died because I was stupid in chapter 3 and got myself surrounded by those baby things. Other than that the closest I came to dying was in the elevator in chapter 7. Hopefully finish it off tomorrow.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by sedaxmarco View Post
    The last thing I remember us finishing was Klonoa, and that was almost a month ago.
    Oh, I did get the bad ending on Atelier Ayesha (and started NG+ for a different ending, lol).
    Chugging along through FFV now~.
    Intentionally I'd hope.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by CL4P-TP View Post
    I was actually gonna send you a message asking where I should use my last save.

Thanks Drag, its been pretty handy so far, died because I was stupid in chapter 3 and got myself surrounded by those baby things. Other than that the closest I came to dying was in the elevator in chapter 7. Hopefully finish it off tomorrow.
    That was the most recommended place that I saw for placing the last save. Obviously it varies a bit, but there are a couple of instant death sections after that area that can be somewhat annoying. Also, that regenerating guy is a bit of an asshole, and the final boss fight can be a pain if you happen to screw up once or twice and have to redo multiple chapters to get back there.

You'll probably die a couple of times en route, though, so... good luck with that. I had a hard time motivating myself after losing three chapters worth of progress.