Page 40 of 440 FirstFirst ... 3035363738394041424344455090140 ... LastLast

Thread: What game have you recently beaten?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony View Post
    The others are all compatible with one another, but...yeah...
    I'd appreciate it if you'd go into a bit more detail next time. As in, clarify that by "the others" you didn't mean "the GCN and DC versions". OMG, now I lost my eBay auction!

Thanks

lol fo sho they are compat, i used to play from my gc on the online server.... it was a bitch to type, so i set up some quick commands for every situation like : Your mother bought me five pounds worth of cabbage ... and the ever so popular: you know that french fag bunny?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rydia View Post
    lol fo sho they are compat, i used to play from my gc on the online server.... it was a bitch to type, so i set up some quick commands for every situation like : Your mother bought me five pounds worth of cabbage ... and the ever so popular: you know that french fag bunny?
    To what people had prepared a quick command saying: Obviously I do, I owe him money 'cause he's my pimp.

I just gone thru Yoshi Island (V1.1) (E).

Thanks

I just finished Kingdom Hearts...it was a ok game, the thing that I disliked more was that the story actually started to be interesting almost by the end.

I'm thinking of trading it for DBZ: Budokai 3 or SH3, let's see what happens...

Fer's rating: 7.5/10

Thanks

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic singleplayer, tad short but great content.

Also Final Fantasy V, fantastic! Also gaming the Job System really helped out with the battles so I mostly needed only normal attacks to win fights.

On the seventh dawn of the seventh day a twice-blessed man will roam the fields. Doomed to shadows with his brethren, or saviour to all who walk the ground.

Thanks

Just finished off Area 51 (pc) and Neverwinter Nights... damn, that took forever... months of my life, gone...
    "If my doctor told me I had six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster."
    -Isaac Asimov

Thanks

i might start nvn2 soon

Thanks
    EP Points

Just beat Silent Hill 4. Oddly enough, as fucking annoying as babysitting Eileen and getting chased by even more ghosts and that asshole Walter was, the second half was way better and more interesting than the first. Especially when Eileen starts getting possessed and talking to herself. I used a candle to heal her (wtf? ) and got the best ending when I beat the game. 7:30, 470 kills, 6.7 rank. I didn't unlock any bonuses or anything, apparently (or it just doesn't have a bonus screen), and according to the interwebs there's no UFO ending or anything like that, so fuck it, I'm not gonna go back through it again.
    Overall, I'd say it's about a 7. The opening sucks, the ending sucks (You just beat down Walter underneath that corpse thingy and then... that's it? Game over? You magically appear in the apartment parking lot and everything's hunky dory? Bwah?), but the middle section, from about the first visit to Building world to the return trip (Richard Braintree was a cool character. *falls 30 feet* "Ouch, dammit." *gets up like nothing hapened* ), it was actually a good game. I just wish they hadn't wasted all that potential with a shitty inventory, save, control, and level system.
    As I was walking down the stair,
    I met a man who wasn't there.
    He wasn't there again today.
    I wish, I wish he'd go away.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsetlemming View Post
    Just beat Silent Hill 4. Oddly enough, as fucking annoying as babysitting Eileen and getting chased by even more ghosts and that asshole Walter was, the second half was way better and more interesting than the first. Especially when Eileen starts getting possessed and talking to herself.
    Ghosts are annoying, but just like every other SH game before it, all you have to do is run like an idiot.
    I didn't unlock any bonuses or anything, apparently (or it just doesn't have a bonus screen), and according to the interwebs there's no UFO ending or anything like that, so fuck it, I'm not gonna go back through it again.
    No UFO. But if you like sexy lingerie and/or nurse uniforms, you could try and go for it, or get yourself a real girlfriend, whichever you prefer.
    Overall, I'd say it's about a 7. The opening sucks, the ending sucks (You just beat down Walter underneath that corpse thingy and then... that's it? Game over? You magically appear in the apartment parking lot and everything's hunky dory? Bwah?)
    Actually, the opening is the best part of the game, because I say so.

I don't think Walter's world actually came to possess the real world -- not unless you lose the last fight. Might be Henry hallucinating in the last part or something. Y'know how it is. Silent Hill. Everything you ever come to think is wrong? Yeah...

I'm in ur head, raping ur cerebral cortex
    Thanks

Trion Cube (NDS), 1 time in arcade mode, 8 times in story mode. That is one short puzzle game. I downloaded it less than an hour ago.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Roux View Post
    Ghosts are annoying, but just like every other SH game before it, all you have to do is run like an idiot.
    Done and done. Eileen made that much harder than it should have been, though. I ended up cornered at the exit to the current area, fighting off two or three ghosts at once, waiting for her to catch up.
    No UFO. But if you like sexy lingerie and/or nurse uniforms, you could try and go for it, or get yourself a real girlfriend, whichever you prefer.
    Or neither!
    Actually, the opening is the best part of the game, because I say so.

I don't think Walter's world actually came to possess the real world -- not unless you lose the last fight. Might be Henry hallucinating in the last part or something. Y'know how it is. Silent Hill. Everything you ever come to think is wrong? Yeah...
    The opening monologue sucks balls. "One other thing.... Henry could not leave Room 302 *cue maniacal laughter*" The opening with the nightmarish room and the ghost coming out the wall was cool, though.
    I think Henry's apartment and all the levels are in Walter's world, with Henry's windows and key-hole being mini-portals to the real world. I was just saying.. . it was so anticlimactic. You go through the motions with the spears and shit, then just mindlessly beat Walter till he dies, then he says "mom", then fade to ending. I want something more dramatic than a fade out, dammit! Like Walter's world falling apart or something.
    Or Eileen getting ground up in that globe thingy in the middle they ripped off of 13 Ghosts. I shoulda waited for her to walk into it. She was standing in the blood at the very bottom of the steps when I killed Walter.

Thanks

Beat God Of War a bit less than a week ago. Pretty damned good game, I still wonder why the hell I didn't beat it a year ago back when I purchased it...

Thanks

cuz the sequel is comming out now

Thanks

I saved Meryl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.

Thanks
    EP Points

Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green. It felt like I was playing an internal alpha of the game. It was shipped months before it should have been. They don't have any real excuse for it's state anyway: It's based on the Unreal engine. All they had left was to code their GUI and game-specific events, and make the content. It was fun at some points, but a lot were just agrivatingly long and boring and disjointed from the rest of the game, like the sewers and Fiddler's Green itself.