Page 39 of 440 FirstFirst ... 2934353637383940414243444989139 ... LastLast

Thread: What game have you recently beaten?

Thanks

Just beat Paper Mario: TTYD, and Metroid Prime. I've been playing some GC games I've never got around to beating or buying.
    Like something I've uploaded? Give me rep, then. Don't you just love begging?

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Megaman Legends. Played it on my PSP. Sure felt great to play it again. Been ages since last time and it truly is a wonderful game.

Next up; Misadventure of Tron Bonne.

Thanks

Finished Jade Empire due to being home because of illness.

Good game, though I expected it to be... dunno, better? Too much talking for preference.

Thanks
    EP Points

Back into La-Mulana. Jesus, this game is a pain. The first new area I discovered was the "water zone" (dunno the name), and since I've discovered three other new areas without making progress in exploring the water area (damn drowning!). Right now I'm in an egyptian-esque level. I got a clue to where I can get a scale or something to prevent drowning, but it said something about a rock to shine near a sacred fish or something like that, and I have no idea where that is.
    Plus it said it had to be done by a "pure maiden". Haven't found that item yet!
    As I was walking down the stair,
    I met a man who wasn't there.
    He wasn't there again today.
    I wish, I wish he'd go away.

Thanks

I finished Magical Starsign earlier with 23 hours or so on the clock.

On the seventh dawn of the seventh day a twice-blessed man will roam the fields. Doomed to shadows with his brethren, or saviour to all who walk the ground.

Thanks

Just beat Mario Advance 4 - Super Mario Bros. 3
    Maybe it's just my age showing, but I found about 80 of the 90 stages to be fairly easy. Including all the boss fights except for Bowser himself.

Thanks
    EP Points

I just beat Resistance: Fall of Man. I also beat the third Bowser on Super Mario 64 a few days ago.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crusher View Post
    Megaman Legends. Played it on my PSP. Sure felt great to play it again. Been ages since last time and it truly is a wonderful game.
    agreed it is an awesome game, although i never beat it, it will be the next psone game i beat, how about playing legends 2.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

I'm currently playing MML2. In my opinion, it isn't as good as Legends mainly because it feels too linear. In Legends it really did feel like the whole island was open for you to explore. It was so awesome. MML2 completely destroyed that by having a world map and small islands with a straight road to a ruin. :\

Today I beat God of War on the God difficulty setting. Awesome stuff. Now anticipating God of War 2.

Thanks

Ah, I was not interested one bit in GOW II (more of the same?). I guess now that I've seen near-final screenshots I'm mildly interested...

MML2? Yeah, it's not as good. But the reason I didn't like it as much was because it felt like it lost a lot of its humo(u)r -- they threw in a lot of drama with Roll's dad and mom and all that... And the Bonnes are barely there!! :O!

Oh, I beat PSOEI&IIP (whew! ). Gonna play it on hard, I guess... Although I really wanted to play online, but now I can't even buy a Hunter's License... Pfft!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roux View Post
    Ah, I was not interested one bit in GOW II (more of the same?). I guess now that I've seen near-final screenshots I'm mildly interested...

MML2? Yeah, it's not as good. But the reason I didn't like it as much was because it felt like it lost a lot of its humo(u)r -- they threw in a lot of drama with Roll's dad and mom and all that... And the Bonnes are barely there!! :O!

Oh, I beat PSOEI&IIP (whew! ). Gonna play it on hard, I guess... Although I really wanted to play online, but now I can't even buy a Hunter's License... Pfft!
    for GC? just edit the dns servers to go to the private server... you can play with the gc,pc and dc people

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rydia View Post
    for GC? just edit the dns servers to go to the private server... you can play with the gc,pc and dc people
    :O! Eddy told me I'd have trouble doing that! I just cancelled my plans on getting a GCN modem because of it. Will it work? No Hunter's License required? I wanna cheat! :X

Thanks
    EP Points

:O! Eddy told me I'd have trouble doing that! I just cancelled my plans on getting a GCN modem because of it. Will it work? No Hunter's License required? I wanna cheat! :X
    Lies! =o I just said you couldn't play with the Blue Burst people. Which is true. You can play with the others just fine.

Thanks

Well, yeah, there's no Episode IV on the GCN, but you never said there'd be no problem with I & II. J00 liesed! :O!

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, yeah, there's no Episode IV on the GCN, but you never said there'd be no problem with I & II. J00 liesed! :O!
    Unfortunately no. I thought that the various versions were compatible, but apparently Blue Burst throws a bit of a fit when trying to play alongside other versions, so you're still not able to connect with Blue Burst players from any other version. =( The others are all compatible with one another, but...yeah...
    !

*runs*