Page 74 of 440 FirstFirst ... 2464697071727374757677787984124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 6591

Thread: What game have you recently beaten?

Thanks

It's a really good game.
    Multiplayer is fun as hell as well, and is a great break from halo and cod4. You shouldn't miss out. Plus, the sequel is coming out soon. Well, I guess the next 10-20 months. If that's soon to you, then yes.
    -= PSN Name is StellarSublime =-

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Devil May Cry 4 beaten on Devil Hunter difficulty level. I'm really satisfied. The story is pretty crappy but shouldn't be of concern to anyone because the gameplay is fucking amazing and the sequences are so ridiculously over the top! Just like every DMC fan want it. Point reduction for not enough Trish and Lady though...

Thanks

Professor layton and the curious village

Thanks
    EP Points

Diablo II with the expansion chapter. Now i'm gonna go back and beat it on Nightmare, the Hell.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I just survived through Touhou - Imperishable Nights on Lunatic mode.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeTurtle View Post
    I just survived through Touhou - Imperishable Nights on Lunatic mode.
    If you managed that on the default settings, I bow before your skill. Doubly so if you didn't need any continues.

That game is insane.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I used the default settings.

It took me three continues. The first few levels were [somewhat] smooth sailing. After that, Marisa kicked my ass pretty badly (one credit and two lives on a single boss battle...). Reisen was hardly a bother, and the rest was hell.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeTurtle View Post
    Yeah, I used the default settings.

It took me three continues. The first few levels were [somewhat] smooth sailing. After that, Marisa kicked my ass pretty badly (one credit and two lives on a single boss battle...). Reisen was hardly a bother, and the rest was hell.
    Ow, Marisa is pretty evil, yeah. For some reason she always gives me much more trouble than most of the bosses that follow her, even just on normal... I find Reimu much easier, but I don't really like playing as Marisa.

Anyway, well done. That's quite an achievement. And I like the fact that you didn't 'finish' Imperishable Night on Lunatic, but simply 'survived' it. What an apt description. ^_~

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Elin View Post
    Anyway, well done. That's quite an achievement. And I like the fact that you didn't 'finish' Imperishable Night on Lunatic, but simply 'survived' it. What an apt description. ^_~
    Yeah. You survive lunatic mode. You escape Extra mode.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    Yeah. You survive lunatic mode. You escape Extra mode.
    *shivers* Don't even make me think about it. ;__; The perfectionist in me wants me to try, but I just don't have the willpower. Nor the steadiness of hand. Nor...umm...the reaction time...

Wait...remind me why I still play manic shooters?

So that this isn't completely off-topic, I...umm... Well no, I haven't really finished anything recently. I haven't been playing very many games. But I guess I'm halfway through a replay of Terranigma? ^^;

Thanks

*shivers* Don't even make me think about it. ;__; The perfectionist in me wants me to try, but I just don't have the willpower. Nor the steadiness of hand. Nor...umm...the reaction time...

Wait...remind me why I still play manic shooters?
    That puts us in the same boat. One of these days I'm actually going to beat a Touhou game on hard. Probably the same day that I win a Pulitzer and set a new powerlifting record.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    That puts us in the same boat. One of these days I'm actually going to beat a Touhou game on hard. Probably the same day that I win a Pulitzer and set a new powerlifting record.
    Ahaha, the only one I can claim such an achievement on is Perfect Cherry Blossom. I can beat it on hard, and come pretty close on Lunatic. The trouble is that I don't like the way I have to play to do so. I always like setting my starting lives to one, as it gives a bigger end of level bonus, and I try not to bomb unless absolutely necessary. The lives thing cripples you if you intend to use continues, though, since a continue only equals one extra life. And not bombing can really hurt in the last few levels on the harder difficulties... So I really can't afford to play like that on anything above normal.

Imperishable Night, though...uuu... I don't know what it is. Maybe the fact that the bullet patterns are more dense and slow moving, and faster patterns give me less time to react and therefore to panic and screw up. Or maybe just that I haven't had anywhere near as much practice. Regardless, I'm...ah...not very good.

Thanks

Imperishable Night, though...uuu... I don't know what it is. Maybe the fact that the bullet patterns are more dense and slow moving, and faster patterns give me less time to react and therefore to panic and screw up. Or maybe just that I haven't had anywhere near as much practice. Regardless, I'm...ah...not very good.
    IN is a lot slower in the boss battles, and a bit heavier on the firepower in general. What screws me up is that it has a lot more horizontal movement in its spell card patterns. Which I can't co-ordinate well when I'm trying to judge the gaps as bullets converge from 3 damn directions.

Shoot The Bullet, on the other hand, just beats me like a redheaded stepchild every chance it gets. I just can't adapt to the characters movement speed.
    Last edited by Dr Mario; 18th-February-2008 at 14:36.

I'm in ur head, raping ur cerebral cortex
    Thanks

Dungeon Explorer (U) [NDS] at level 51.

Thanks
    EP Points

Beat Diablo II Nightmare and Hell Mode.