Page 364 of 440 FirstFirst ... 264314354359360361362363364365366367368369374414 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 6591

Thread: What game have you recently beaten?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Middle-earth Shadow of Mordor (PS3)

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

a few pc engine shooters..

Final Soldier

Override

Thanks
    EP Points

I finished the main story of Batman Arkham City GOTY yesterday, along with the catwoman DLC story and the harley's(misspelled?) revenge DLC story as well. There is still a lot of riddles and riddler trophies i haven't gotten and probably won't try to get around to for several months or longer. Also haven't really put much effort into the challenge maps as of yet.
    Last edited by rmcin329; 30th-October-2015 at 19:52.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Oh, Nate, how much I've missed you

Drake's Fortune Remastered

Thanks
    EP Points

I just beat kingdom hearts 2 on critical mode(2.5 remix). I still need to try to mop up absent silhouettes(haven't even tried to fight them) as well as the titan paradox cup, but i'm not sure when i'll get around to such things. For now i'll probably pick up where i left off on my critical mode playthrough with Aqua on Kingdom hearts BBS(again 2.5 remix). I think i only barely started that playthrough with Aqua before leaving off heh. It might get delayed somewhat once Darksiders II deathinitive arrives.

Thanks
    EP Points

FFIV The After Years (ALL DLC) and Sonic The Hedgehog 3.

TAY I had mixed feelings about mostly negative ones. The game was just way too hard but maybe I was playing it wrong or something but the last story in particular was just pure brutality at it's finest. I'm happy I finished this one but idk how happy I am with the game overall. Decent WiiWare title though.

Those who don't already know, I am terrible at Sonic games more specifically any of the original 4 (no not Sonic 4, Sonic & Knuckles) and seeing as I had enough patience this time around I actually finished one of these games.

This game was my first pick purely for the Save feature because I'm gonna be honest when I say I get Game Over's frequently and starting the game all over again doesn't make me feel that great. Being shorter than the other two Sonic's also benefited me because the later levels just punish me real good.

I will finish the saga by playing Knuckles cuzz I might as well but I can't say when I'll finally finish the first two Sonic's. We'll see, they are on my bucket list after all.

PS whoever designed Carnival Night with that rotating platform thing get's several pats on the back for making me overthink video games for the billionth time. I cannot believe it was that easy to move the platform.
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemongenius View Post
    Super Mario RPG Revolution and The Bouncer.

RPG Revolution is a hack of the original that bumps up the level cap to 50 and makes the game harder and more interesting to compensate for this. Worth playing I'd say it'll tear your hair out haha.

The Bouncer a Ps2 Squenix Beat Em Up that my friend said I should check out. It's nothing super special or horrible just kinda meh. One of the shortest games I've played to date without speedrunning my time was not even two hours.
    Does The Bouncer use the right analog at all?
    A game I'd like to throw on an arcade machine.

It was a launch title for the PS2 wasn't it?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by flash1987 View Post
    Does The Bouncer use the right analog at all?
    A game I'd like to throw on an arcade machine.

It was a launch title for the PS2 wasn't it?

According to this guide on gamefaqs http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/196809-t...cer/faqs/10838 the right analog stick isn't used at all. I believe the game came out in early 2001, so it was pretty close to a launch title for the ps2. I haven't played The bouncer in quite some years now.

Thanks
    EP Points

Wow you guys are curious about The Bouncer haha that's really weird. This game uses the Left Analog or Digital Pad for movement and the Right Stick isn't used at all just the shape buttons and occasionally the triggers.

The game was released in 2001 in America and so on and here's a nice little quote from Wikipedia to answer your questions.

"The Bouncer was Square's first game on the PlayStation 2, and although it received considerable press coverage before its release, and was greatly anticipated as one of the marquee titles in the first batch of PS2 games, it was met with poor sales and mixed reviews."
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Thanks

Yeah sorry think I accidentally pulled that from one of the first pages as I'm not used to tapatalk.
    On my to play list, sounds good for arcade beat em up style

Thanks
    EP Points

I finished my unchanging armor run on Kingdom Hearts 1(1.5 remix) on beginner difficulty last night. I already beat normal/proud modes a long while back, but i still need to take out the gold and platinum cups and other optional bosses at some point.

Thanks
    EP Points

Rampage Knights
    Even on Casual I'm still having trouble beating it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Castlevania Circle of the Moon, Tales of Zestiria, and Link to the Past GBA.

Circle of the Moon I felt like revisiting for like the millionth time cuzz why not it's a good game. I don't need to say too much about this game it's good and you should try it hell it's one of the best looking GBA games I've ever played.

Lttp I've played to death especially when I was younger with the SNES version. I attempted a deathless run only to get tripped up on the Helmasaur King no suprise there honestly x.X.

I also bothered to complete the Palace of the Four Sword because GLITCHES!

Tales of Zestiria was another solid Tales entry and probably one of the better ones in my opinion. Gameplay and the camera could use some tweaks but aside from that it's a breath of fresh air especially if you came from playing Graces F which was lacking on the story department.

I'm still gonna play this one until I platinum it plus I put some money into the DLC so I better make my purchase worthwhile.

Thanks

Thanks
    EP Points

I finished Aqua's story on critical mode on KH BBS(2.5 remix) yesterday, along with the final and secret episodes on critical as well.