Page 254 of 440 FirstFirst ... 154204244249250251252253254255256257258259264304354 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 6591

Thread: What game have you recently beaten?

Thanks

Finally had a chance to complete Metal Gear: Peace Walker yesterday. And by the gods... By far my favourite game of the past two or three years, possibly as good if not better than MGS 3.
    I have no idea how it didn't get an initial console release, the game just feels way to big to be confined to PSP (for as much as I love that broken little system).

Pickles is offline dagnabbit! These dad-gum kids and their new-fangled gizzy-moes!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    That was the most recommended place that I saw for placing the last save. Obviously it varies a bit, but there are a couple of instant death sections after that area that can be somewhat annoying. Also, that regenerating guy is a bit of an asshole, and the final boss fight can be a pain if you happen to screw up once or twice and have to redo multiple chapters to get back there.

You'll probably die a couple of times en route, though, so... good luck with that. I had a hard time motivating myself after losing three chapters worth of progress.
    Never before has a game depressed me so much, but, I'm proud to say Dead space 2 Lost the will to live after being killed during the last boss fight, in a really cheap way. Also got killed 7 or 8 times just because I wasn't paying enough attention. Anyway, back to Ni No Kuni.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by CL4P-TP View Post
    Never before has a game depressed me so much, but, I'm proud to say Dead space 2 Lost the will to live after being killed during the last boss fight, in a really cheap way. Also got killed 7 or 8 times just because I wasn't paying enough attention. Anyway, back to Ni No Kuni.
    Congrats. I still think that was my hardest platinum to get. Everything else was doable with effort, but getting through Dead Space 2 sapped me of my will to live.

Pickles is offline dagnabbit! These dad-gum kids and their new-fangled gizzy-moes!
    Thanks

Congrats. I still think that was my hardest platinum to get. Everything else was doable with effort, but getting through Dead Space 2 sapped me of my will to live.
    I completely understand. After I died during the final fight earlier I was so angry I had to go for a walk, and that didn't help at all, I was literally in the depths of depression. Never again.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

I completely understand. After I died during the final fight earlier I was so angry I had to go for a walk, and that didn't help at all, I was literally in the depths of depression. Never again.
    So, guys, who's up to play some Dead Space 3?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    So, guys, who's up to play some Dead Space 3?

I have it, but I'm definitely not ready to play it yet. Its too soon cookie.. too soon..

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

I have it, but I'm definitely not ready to play it yet. Its too soon cookie.. too soon..
    I'm looking forward to see some kind of remote play feature in PS4.

Bats AA and now DS2 would be the first games I'd ask you to help me with to platinum them.

Exciting, I know!

Thanks
    EP Points

So I finally finished the new Tomb Raider. Disappointing. After playing the first 1-2 hours I loved it, but the novelty soon wears off and you realize that aside from the pretty graphics and somewhat fun combat, it doesn't really have much else going for it. A very shallow game.

Thanks

hmm.... dragonball z legacy of goku 2, the best of the legacy of goku series lol

Thanks
    EP Points

Persona PSP Snow Queen Quest . Now gonna do the good ending of SEBEC.
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Thanks
    EP Points

Brutal Legend, the game originally set out to be an RTS, but then became something in between, I don't really like the results of it to be honest, I think they tried to go halfway between it and RTS and I didn't like the result so the gameplay was a bit weak. The Humour, plot and look of the game are pretty enjoyable though.

Thanks
    EP Points

Dark Souls

In the end I just used Iron flesh to beat the last boss Still pretty fun, but I felt the DLC was nothing more than a few extra items

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Dark Souls

In the end I just used Iron flesh to beat the last boss Still pretty fun, but I felt the DLC was nothing more than a few extra items
    So now you're up to 7 eh?

Damn - gotta catch up again

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    So now you're up to 7 eh?

Damn - gotta catch up again
    Yeah

ooooooooh, do I sense a bit of rivalry going on here? I should warn you I'm half way through duke nukem and I've got terminator salvation to play if I can get over the fact of how boring it is

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Yeah

ooooooooh, do I sense a bit of rivalry going on here? I should warn you I'm half way through duke nukem and I've got terminator salvation to play if I can get over the fact of how boring it is
    Yeah we've been neck and neck for awhile

Hey I have Duke too!!!! I have a couple of games that are getting there like Demon Souls (which I pretty much don't care about anymore) and Infamous 2 which will get done eventually.