Page 349 of 440 FirstFirst ... 249299339344345346347348349350351352353354359399 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 6591

Thread: What game have you recently beaten?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by meganova View Post
    Metro Redux (PS4)

D-D-D-Double !

Nice job
    Did you enjoy them?

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Nice job
    Did you enjoy them?
    Yup, I did.

For some reason, the shooting part was bit difficult at first (probably because I'm not used with aiming using analog stick), but the game is still fun and enjoyable, especially the second one, which I just go stealth mode for most part.
    vc3 released.

Thanks
    EP Points

MotoGP 14 Compact (PS4) 100%

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Just beat the main route in Xblaze, very good but left much to be desired .

Fantastic for any Blazblue fan who really digs the story.

Reason I felt that way bout the end is prolly why they have a sequel out now, to extend it and give conclusions is my guess.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

I just beat Terra's story on Kingdom hearts birth by sleep final mix(2.5 remix collection), next up i'll be working on Aqua's story, then the final episode after that. So far i've been playing through the stories on standard, if/when I complete the final episode after Aqua's story i'll probably look into going through again on Proud mode.
    Last edited by rmcin329; 3rd-May-2015 at 05:38.

Thanks

Assassins Creed unity & Child of light since it was free on xbox gold. Last time I try to 100% achievements on a game. Such a waste of time running around after chest in Unity

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Phineas Squiggletail, Esq View Post
    Super Mario Galaxy 2

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    You don't have that one yet? It's an easy triple

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I finished the story of Assassin's Creed Rogue last night, now i'm trying to finish up the naval campaign and some of the collectibles, and such.

EDIT
    Sadly since finishing the story, the game has mysteriously become prone to crashing either upon reaching the main menu or when trying to load my save file, though sometimes it works and actually lets me play. There was a very small amount of freezes as i played throughout the game overall, but those were never during save loading or the main menu just at random during play. Seems kind of fucked up that trying to get the rest of the extras done is now almost impossible because the game has magically become crash prone upon story finish. My other games are not crashing, just Rogue is . I've tried deleting the game data and allowing it to re install it and re patch itself, but the problem persists.

MORE EDITING
    Okay google provided the answer. Basically the freezes are related to the game being unable to sync with the ubisoft server, problem is fixed by signing out of the PSN before playing the game.
    Last edited by rmcin329; 5th-May-2015 at 00:31.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Bloodborne

Absolutely fantastic game, recommended to anyone who isn't one-armed. Considerably easier than previous Souls games, especially easier than Demon's Souls, with the addition of the Dungeon Chalices this game can last you as much as you want. Truly, a must have.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Bloodborne

Absolutely fantastic game, recommended to anyone who isn't one-armed. Considerably easier than previous Souls games, especially easier than Demon's Souls, with the addition of the Dungeon Chalices this game can last you as much as you want. Truly, a must have.
    Nice!

Did you go to NG+? What is your final stats?
    vc3 released.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin329 View Post
    I finished the story of Assassin's Creed Rogue last night, now i'm trying to finish up the naval campaign and some of the collectibles, and such.

EDIT
    Sadly since finishing the story, the game has mysteriously become prone to crashing either upon reaching the main menu or when trying to load my save file, though sometimes it works and actually lets me play. There was a very small amount of freezes as i played throughout the game overall, but those were never during save loading or the main menu just at random during play. Seems kind of fucked up that trying to get the rest of the extras done is now almost impossible because the game has magically become crash prone upon story finish. My other games are not crashing, just Rogue is . I've tried deleting the game data and allowing it to re install it and re patch itself, but the problem persists.

MORE EDITING
    Okay google provided the answer. Basically the freezes are related to the game being unable to sync with the ubisoft server, problem is fixed by signing out of the PSN before playing the game.
    I have a habit of playing the sp part of most games offline because less freezes/glitches can occur, and also because when online with some games you can see a little lag when a trophy is attempting to pop.

Besides the drama did you enjoy the game itself?

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by meganova View Post
    Nice!

Did you go to NG+? What is your final stats?
    Thanks to creative saving I didn't, my current save is right at the beginning of NG+, ready to continue when the DLCs start arising
    I think I ended the story mode with a 100ish level character, but once I started playing Chalices I easy levelled up up to 150, you get echoes in the hardest dungeons like crazy even without using specific runes. I'm still missing some chalices (that I have to find and beat) and lots of runes that can only be acquired in the hardest dungeons.
    It's amazing to see that there are dozens of new beasts and hunters and more than a dozen new bosses never seen in the game and only exclusive to the dungeons to beat. The hidden content in the dungeons is vast :O

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks to creative saving I didn't, my current save is right at the beginning of NG+, ready to continue when the DLCs start arising
    I think I ended the story mode with a 100ish level character, but once I started playing Chalices I easy levelled up up to 150, you get echoes in the hardest dungeons like crazy even without using specific runes. I'm still missing some chalices (that I have to find and beat) and lots of runes that can only be acquired in the hardest dungeons.
    Is it really hard? Did you beat the whole dungeon by yourself? Heard its going to be very-very difficult as you go further. I really want to plat this quickly so I can start the online stuffs. :3

It's amazing to see that there are dozens of new beasts and hunters and more than a dozen new bosses never seen in the game and only exclusive to the dungeons to beat. The hidden content in the dungeons is vast :O
    DLCs incoming!

vc3 released.