Page 183 of 440 FirstFirst ... 83133173178179180181182183184185186187188193233283 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 6591

Thread: What game have you recently beaten?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by crusher View Post
    Cookie, on insanity how did you do inside the Collector ship when that flying thingamajig attacks and 2 Husks and 2 Collectors join in on the fight? I almost raged...
    I did it as an Infiltrator, spammed tactical cloak and the widow sniper rifle until I won at life.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSpiders View Post
    I did it as an Infiltrator, spammed tactical cloak and the widow sniper rifle until I won at life.
    I had no tactical cloak (played as a vanguard) and it was sooooo annoying. Figured out eventually that I had to kill the other enemies before the flying thingy. And it worked after like 500 tries... >___>

Thanks
    EP Points

I had no tactical cloak (played as a vanguard) and it was sooooo annoying. Figured out eventually that I had to kill the other enemies before the flying thingy. And it worked after like 500 tries... >___>
    I actually had more trouble with the part where you're on those flying disks, where there are a bunch of Collectors shooting at you along with 2 Scions firing from the far ends of the stage.

Thanks
    EP Points

I actually had more trouble with the part where you're on those flying disks, where there are a bunch of Collectors shooting at you along with 2 Scions firing from the far ends of the stage.
    At the Collector base? Had no problems at all! Only one of the Scions started moving so I could kill all the Collectors before going for the last one. Only problem I had was ammo shortage. Believe it or not!

Thanks
    EP Points

At the Collector base? Had no problems at all! Only one of the Scions started moving so I could kill all the Collectors before going for the last one. Only problem I had was ammo shortage. Believe it or not!
    Nope, took me like 15 minutes to get past that part the first time, they pretty much just fucked my shit up.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Cookie, on insanity how did you do inside the Collector ship when that flying thingamajig attacks and 2 Husks and 2 Collectors join in on the fight? I almost raged...
    Not too bad, by then I had enough firepower to do it without too much trouble. First missions (and some DLC cos I tried to complete it too early) were worse for me, partially cos I still had to get used to controls and stuff.

Thanks
    EP Points

Nope, took me like 15 minutes to get past that part the first time, they pretty much just fucked my shit up.
    Collector base was pretty easy for me overall. Hardest part was definitely when all those Husks and a Scion appears while you traveling past the Collector swarms in a biotic bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Not too bad, by then I had enough firepower to do it without too much trouble. First missions (and some DLC cos I tried to complete it too early) were worse for me, partially cos I still had to get used to controls and stuff.
    Meh I don't get it, I had so much problem... Probably because I did insanity on NG+... Sounds like a lame excuse but I mean it! :O

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I finished up Point Lookout in Fallout 3; didn't find it very fun. The quests were dull, the new enemies were lame and the new weapons weren't really worth getting.

Thanks

happy.gif

Uncharted - 8/10 - A good game, albeit a bit too short and the platforming a bit easier than say Prince Of Persia or the next-gen Tomb Raider games, but the plot, the villains and protagonists make it an enjoyable game around a time when PS3 needed some form of good exclusive. I imagine Uncharted 2 picks up on the gameplay, but I've yet to start it

Heavy Rain - 7/10 - I played it with the Move controls which was interesting, and loved it right until the end where one or two failed swipes (even though I know I swiped correctly meant that one of the characters died right at the end. Aside from that the story was good (after JAAAAAAAAAAAASOOOOOOOOON JAAAAAAAAASOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON), and it was a decent "point and click" meets interactive movie.

Thanks

Suikoden 1.
    ^o^ [ E t E r N a L ] ^o^

^o^ [ E t E r N a L ] ^o^

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Just beat the original Metroid. Kept getting turned around in Norfair and Brinstar

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Just finished up broken steel, the last add on that I had to play. So for all intents and purposes, I am now done with Fallout 3.

That was a good 86 hours, even if Point Lookout and The Pitt were seriously underwhelming.

Thanks

Just beat Super Mario 64 DS the other day.

Thanks

ME i finished:
    tales of the abyss(ps2)
    Galerians ash(ps2)
    manhunt2(psp)
    persona3(ps2)
    Persona4(ps2)
    naruto uzumaki chronicles 2(ps2)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,350 Times in 160 Posts
    EP Points

At last finished Wing Commander II (just in time when fans just released yesterday Wing Commander Saga) and Mass Effect 3 a few days ago.
    Last edited by Izuna; 23rd-March-2012 at 13:38.