Page 276 of 440 FirstFirst ... 176226266271272273274275276277278279280281286326376 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 6591

Thread: What game have you recently beaten?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Skylanders Giants

Ploughed through the game on Nightmare while my son is gone. Shockingly difficult on Nightmare difficulty, mainly because it can be quite difficult to dodge some of the attacks, and the enemies become bullet sponges. Still, great little game. Kiddo and I will probably still be playing it for a few more months, at least until he gets the new one for Christmas.

Thanks
    EP Points

WRC Powerslide (360) 400G.

Thanks
    EP Points

Moved on to SMT: Devil Survivor 2 after beating all endings of Devil Survivor. One word: addictive.

Thanks
    EP Points

Sega Rally Online Arcade, 200G.

On a roll today, but it won't last.

Thanks
    EP Points

Beat Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (PS2). Game was really good, but damn was it short. Game completion time was 4 and a half hours, and I had 93% of the game explored. Was gonna go back and unlock the last few rooms, but there's really no point...

I still say this is the best 3D Castlevania out there though - not that it has a lot of competition in that area, but it's damn good.

Thanks
    EP Points

Second playthrough of Sol Trigger, Farel's side/Fran route. The super depressing ending of the first half gets me every time.

Kinda bummed out that some characters die no matter what, like Gustav.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Sat through and beat Song of Saya in one sitting Last night and wow, some Fucked up shit right there.

Probably one of the most Fed up VN stories iv played
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks

I have completed both Kid Icarus Uprising and Metal Gear Rising some days ago. Talk about crazy-awesomeness overload!
    Funnily enough KI did give off a peculiar Platinum vibe! Both are really fun games after all.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    Second playthrough of Sol Trigger, Farel's side/Fran route. The super depressing ending of the first half gets me every time.

Kinda bummed out that some characters die no matter what, like Gustav.
    Well, at least you can look forward to the "happy ending" of the second half then. Lars' skills on Fran's route are awesome as well^^
    In fact, no matter what you do, all but Valter and Cyrill of the original Sol Trigger will be dead by the end anyway. BUT after beating the last boss take a look at Gustav's entry in the Words section for a Hope Spot

Ah well, to contribute to this thread: Beat Spec Ops:The Line and got the worst ending on purpose because I kinda like Downer Endings I guess

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Spec Ops had a GOOD/HAPPY ending?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Raype View Post
    Spec Ops had a GOOD/HAPPY ending?
    From what I heard there is no such thing as a GOOD ending in Spec Ops, that's actually the point the game tries to make The only way to get a happy resolution is to not play the game at all
    But I think I got the worst of the bad endings, not sure though because it's my first playthrough.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by SOLDIERSeeD View Post
    Well, at least you can look forward to the "happy ending" of the second half then. Lars' skills on Fran's route are awesome as well^^
    In fact, no matter what you do, all but Valter and Cyrill of the original Sol Trigger will be dead by the end anyway. BUT after beating the last boss take a look at Gustav's entry in the Words section for a Hope Spot

Ah well, to contribute to this thread: Beat Spec Ops:The Line and got the worst ending on purpose because I kinda like Downer Endings I guess
    Lame, but I suspected that to be the case. I guess they really wanted to go for a bittersweet ending no matter what you do. But I'll be looking forward to Lars' skills and the obligatory robo-catgirl mom action.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by SOLDIERSeeD View Post
    From what I heard there is no such thing as a GOOD ending in Spec Ops, that's actually the point the game tries to make The only way to get a happy resolution is to not play the game at all
    But I think I got the worst of the bad endings, not sure though because it's my first playthrough.
    The four possible endings are:

Spoiler warning:
    Killing yourself (let the commander shoot the gun), being stranded alone in Dubai and probably dying of thirst/hunger (shoot commander, kill soldiers who show up to rescue you), surrendering and probably spending the rest of your life in a nuthouse/haunted by the shit that just went down (shoot commander, surrender to soldiers), or dying in a hail of gunfire (shoot commander, attack soldiers and die in the ensuing shootout)

Yeah, they were all pretty big downers.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Raype View Post
    The four possible endings are:

Spoiler warning:
    Killing yourself (let the commander shoot the gun), being stranded alone in Dubai and probably dying of thirst/hunger (shoot commander, kill soldiers who show up to rescue you), surrendering and probably spending the rest of your life in a nuthouse/haunted by the shit that just went down (shoot commander, surrender to soldiers), or dying in a hail of gunfire (shoot commander, attack soldiers and die in the ensuing shootout)

Yeah, they were all pretty big downers.
    Lol, great, looking forward to see those endings as well, despite (or because) they seem to be pretty messed up
    I got the dying in the blaze of gunfire ending and after looking at the spoiler, it looks like Walker got away relatively nicely, at least got a quick death.

Thanks
    EP Points

Finished God of War Chains of Olympus (PS3) - not a bad game at all, although it was pretty damn short. Maybe 4+ hours??? I did play it on Normal, just to knock it out of my backlog, but it was easy. I only died maybe two or three times, and those deaths were due to platforming segments.

Anyway, moved on to the other one in the Origins Collection - Ghost of Sparta. This game is way better, and is definitely on par with GoW 1 or 2, in terms of visuals and the grand scale of things.