Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone still play Diablo II?

Thanks

Default Does anyone still play Diablo II?

I still do more so over the net (Battle net) than single player. I still like playing it. It was my first rpg I played online.
    ONE VISION ONE PURPOSE!!!

Thanks

Nope, I snapped my play disk in a rage .

Thanks

Real men play on Sar's server and in TCP/IP games. But yeah.
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Thanks

Yeah I beat the 1st. game using a Rogue and am Diablo II now, with a Sorceror. There is one thing I like better in Diablo than Diablo II. The weapons, 8lizz@rd must have changed the way the weapons look in Diablo II. The detail is much less. I mean in Diablo when you saw any weapon you could tell what kind it was and the weapons detail was very good IMO. Now in Diablo II the weapons look so plain and many of them look the same....You think 8lizz@rd would upp the graphics more in their newer Diablo games. They had reasons I suppose.
    Last edited by Starless_Eyes; 3rd-September-2005 at 18:52.

Thanks

I used to. I beat it once on single player...
    After that it gets too predicatable and... well... boring. Almost the same over and over again.

One thing it could use is a "D&D" mode that's unlockable by beating the game where you wander through an endless dungeon for as long as you feel, that gets harder as you go through it...

Perhaps fallens at the beginning, Hell level cows at the end?

P.S: Blizzard, when patching Starcraft bugs, must've thrown their finesse into the waste disposal. You can't get infested terrans anymore... They should at least make a way to MORPH them from Larvae...
    ABANDON ALL HOPE, I'M NOT SURE WHY

Thanks
    EP Points

I didn't even finish the original Diablo 2. I was at some desert, I think. I was just doing the same things over and over: killing, killing, killing, so I stopped because it became boring.

Thanks

I love Diablo II. I'd still be playing it if it whernt for my grandmothers computer being so damn slow. I had to put mine in storage and she wont let me swap em.
    Check out the best site in the whole world. hehe Sephires' Site
    Games I Own Last updated October 30, 2005

I've been posting before you where an ache in you fathers crotch and you have the balls to call me a spammer.

Thanks

I still have the game but have played it to death.
    MY TRADE LIST :
    http://www.dementedlullaby.freewebspace.com/

Some tomb from out whose sounding door
    She ne'er shall force an echo more,
    Thrilling to think, poor child of sin!
    It was the dead who groaned within
    - E.A Poe

Thanks

^^ Me too, but I play online sometimes.

Thanks

I used to play it but it got boring really fast. Not to mention the fact that it takes up a great deal of my disk space (I never install it without the expansion), which I kind of need at the moment.

I just didn't like playing it online, because well...nearly everyone had hacked characters. I could've bothered with doing the ladder online thing, or whatever it was called, but never felt like doing so.

My last character was an Amazon, but I've played Barbarian, Necromancer, and Paladin as well. I really should try playing once again, which I likely will do once I get my own computer back. It has plenty of disk space.

Thanks
    EP Points

Wow, I didn't even know people still played that game online, that's really old school stuff now. I had a few friends who were into it. I never really liked the style or look of the game though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephires
    I love Diablo II. I'd still be playing it if it whernt for my grandmothers computer being so damn slow. I had to put mine in storage and she wont let me swap em.
    Put her in a retirement home, because she's EVIL!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GareJei
    I didn't even finish the original Diablo 2. I was at some desert, I think. I was just doing the same things over and over: killing, killing, killing, so I stopped because it became boring.
    Finally something we can agree on, the novelty wore off after the first chapter. Damn its repetative.
    Raaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... hh..

Thanks

The novelty does not at all wear off after the first chapter. Not if you're a real man. Actually, it's not much fun until you get to like at least level 12, so the second chapter is more like where the fun starts. Although the second chapter is horribly boring compared to the next three and I hate the lightning beetles so, so much.
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Thanks

It's a good game if you have a blood lust like myself .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skinner8
    The novelty does not at all wear off after the first chapter. Not if you're a real man. Actually, it's not much fun until you get to like at least level 12, so the second chapter is more like where the fun starts. Although the second chapter is horribly boring compared to the next three and I hate the lightning beetles so, so much.
    Are you talking about these blue creatures here?

Those are very hard to defeat using a warrior, unless your levels are high. When they put those in groups with my rouge, they were still a bit challeging. I agree with Skinner, I have never been bored with The Dibalo series at all, and the story is awesome all the way through!