Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do any of you play Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst?

Thanks

Default Do any of you play Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst?

I find it surprising that with as many people there are in the world with a PC, that I never see any more than about 200 max people on the servers. Does anybody here play it?

Thanks
    EP Points

I had it then i got a REAL MMO. AKA WoW and SWG.

Thanks
    EP Points

You realize that PSO isnt a damn MMO, right? Its an Online RPG. Its not meant to compete. Funny you should think of those as "real" mmos though.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher
    I had it then i got a REAL MMO. AKA WoW and SWG.
    Some people prefer other types of games. PSO is actually very fun to play.

Thanks

Don't know about Blue Burst (haven't played it) but PSO is a great game, it just gets very boring after about 400+ hours and constantly
    finding the same items over and over again. Currently my character is on Lvl. 147 and I can't find anything that can possible help me out
    in the mines (ultimate)

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Borman
    You realize that PSO isnt a damn MMO, right? Its an Online RPG. Its not meant to compete. Funny you should think of those as "real" mmos though.
    Um its an Online Massive Multiplayer isnt it? Thus making it a MMORPG you even said it......
    Quote Originally Posted by Borman
    Its an Online RPG.
    See.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Vivi
    Some people prefer other types of games. PSO is actually very fun to play.
    You said that to me when i was told to play it It was boring and not many options you could do. Like as i was telling you in SWG i have been a Bounty hunter then a creature tamer then a BH again then a smuggler then a pistoleer then a rifle man now a TKA and Pikeman, is that not better then "What do you want to look like? Now what class do you want to be? okay locked in you can never change this now follow the path every other guy playing this game has to follow hop to it now."

Thanks
    EP Points

Online and Massively Multiplayer are two different things. 4 people in a room does not make it massively multiplayer. hundreds and hundreds (or thousands) make it a MMO. Diablo is an Online RPG, not an MMO

Thanks

Man I wish I could play BB. I only play GC offline. PSO is my favorite game and BB looks awesome! The thing is I don't think my parents would pay the monthly fee. Anyway, I'm a lv.98 Redria HUcast in Ult. Forest, but I'm gonna work on my lv.6 Skyly HUnewearl for a while.

Thanks

I played it for a while when it was free, But after that I carried on playing it on my NGC with my friends. Im a Humar lv102. I use blades, not guns, only magic I use is heal.

Used to play PSO:III as well. I liked it
    Raaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... hh..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xena
    I played it for a while when it was free, But after that I carried on playing it on my NGC with my friends. Im a Humar lv102. I use blades, not guns, only magic I use is heal.

Used to play PSO:III as well. I liked it
    Sorry, Xena but mechguns pwn any weapon. And PSO PC is still free. As far as PSO ep.3, I've never played it, though it looks interesting.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon
    Sorry, Xena but mechguns pwn any weapon. And PSO PC is still free. As far as PSO ep.3, I've never played it, though it looks interesting.
    Hmm... possibly it's just my free trial ran out then?

As for mechguns? Yeah..... Only if your a ranger, Which im not, so if use one this is whst normaly happens:

Hit>miss>miss miss>miss>miss miss>hit>miss

Plus they do crappy damage, Delsaber's buster + Delsaber's shield is were it's at, when worn as a combo there stat's double, avrage damage for me, for a hard hit is about 750 on ultimate mode, pwned.

Thanks

Hmm... possibly it's just my free trial ran out then?

As for mechguns? Yeah..... Only if your a ranger, Which im not, so if use one this is whst normaly happens:

Hit>miss>miss miss>miss>miss miss>hit>miss

Plus they do crappy damage, Delsaber's buster + Delsaber's shield is were it's at, when worn as a combo there stat's double, avrage damage for me, for a hard hit is about 750 on ultimate mode, pwned.
    Well, then you're mag has no dex, huh? I barely ever miss using a nice vulcan with my HUcast. It's alot easier for me to kill monsters with a mechgun than with the Delsaber's Buster + Shield of Delsaber combo.

Thanks

Did anyone ever get their mag a lvl. 200 via 4x 50's, I did it one time just to see if would be any good (it's not). Now I just use my mag that has ubber strength

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ncxtreme
    Did anyone ever get their mag a lvl. 200 via 4x 50's, I did it one time just to see if would be any good (it's not). Now I just use my mag that has ubber strength
    Eh, I just have two mags, im training a third up since I gave my Ultimate dex mag to a friend.

1st mag has lv 189 power, I use this for battle.
    2nd mag has 170 somthing magic power, so I could learn the lv.15 spells faster, damn that's only good thing about Forces, they can learn magic up to lv 30

Thanks

Eh, I just have two mags, im training a third up since I gave my Ultimate dex mag to a friend.

1st mag has lv 189 power, I use this for battle.
    2nd mag has 170 somthing magic power, so I could learn the lv.15 spells faster, damn that's only good thing about Forces, they can learn magic up to lv 30
    See that's why you miss with guns. No dex, just pure atp. That's a no-no for hunters. You have to even out what your missing on your mag. Hunters have less ata, thus you want dex on your mag. For rangers, you want atp on your mag. These are my mags:
    -lv.200 Deva (rare): 15-DEF 121-ATP 64-DEX 0-MST For my HUcast
    -lv.93 Ila: 5-DEF 35-ATP 45-DEX 8-MST Making the rare Sato for my HUnewearl
    Last edited by Epsilon; 3rd-September-2005 at 22:27.