Thread: Modded Systems

Thanks

Default Modded Systems

At every gamesite and forum I go to, people are talking about their modded systems and how great they are, and how they can just download whatever games they want, burn them, and play them on their actual systems and whatnot. It just seems so unfair to me. I won't go into details WHY (i seriously doubt you want a sob story) but anyway.. how would I go about doing this? I mean.. I'd like a modded system too, you know? There's all these game isos and images being posted every day, and a ton of people can just download them, burn them, and play them, while I'm just left here with a deep longing to be able to do the same. I'm unable to purchace anything from online, however, and I know that is probably a huge hurdle. But is there any OTHER way? I'm more than willing to even put up a damn mortgage on my house in order to afford whatever it takes to get my hands on a modded system or two. Seriously, is there any way at all? Money is not an object if it comes down to that. (And if you'll just say "if money is not an object, why not just buy the games" it's because I'm crippled now and unable to leave the house. I WOULD otherwise since I have these past 20 years anyway )

Thanks
    EP Points

dude look for valhollys soft mod tut for xbox
    its a good way to get started

Thanks

well really u just need to do a whole bunch of research on what type of mods ur looking for. Most things can be purchased at a local electronics shop in your area. Probably the only thing ull really need for some consoles would be a modchip but theres ways around that too for some. So tell us first what console ur modding and well give u ur options. Even betta u can always use google and look it up too. But if u want further help throw it in this place and see what other memebers can help u out wit.

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks

He was obviously asking about chips and such considering he wants to play copied games....

There are lots of diffrent chips/ways to play back ups on your systems. Most things like this are only sold online however and the chips you must solder into your machine first. As I said there are other ways to play back ups but it really depends on the system.

Soldering a system can be extremly hard to do as well as very dangerous! You can easily short your system by just placing the solder in 1 small wrong spot. My fathers friend who works with military aircraft electronics wasn't able to do it to my PS2. I personally had mine done professionaly at a local shop around my house. Check out some stores in your area and see if they offer something.

check out modchip.com, even if you can't purchase stuff online it will give you an idea of what needs to be done.

BTW I'll trade you my PS2 and PSX(both mod'd)for your house XD. Also I wouldn't mind hearing a sob story! Why do you think it's unfair for other people to have it? Just because it isn't you? hehe
    MY TRADE LIST :
    http://www.dementedlullaby.freewebspace.com/

Some tomb from out whose sounding door
    She ne'er shall force an echo more,
    Thrilling to think, poor child of sin!
    It was the dead who groaned within
    - E.A Poe

Thanks
    EP Points

dude well i just ripped metal slug 4,5and kof 2k3 for my xbox
    and im bout to rip monky ball

well obviosly sofmodded xboxes play copyed games which is why i mentioned
    it

and its easey to do

its worth checkin out
    much cheaper than chippage

Thanks

I don't have an XBOX so I have no clue . Can you make copies of XBOX games or do you have to install them to a HDD?

I usually prefer an actual chip than all that soft mod stuff. I'm a tad wary as they never seem quite as reliable.
    MY TRADE LIST :
    http://www.dementedlullaby.freewebspace.com/

Some tomb from out whose sounding door
    She ne'er shall force an echo more,
    Thrilling to think, poor child of sin!
    It was the dead who groaned within
    - E.A Poe

Thanks
    EP Points

well i do both i borrow games and copy to my hdd than ftp to my pc
    and i dl xbox isos and burn em to play on it

as far as realiabilty
    you can reset to default m$ dash
    and return the fucker to bill gates
    and because you didnt break the seal to open it for chippage

its all kosher

Thanks
    EP Points

The Sexbox is modded.

Thanks

Since the title is modded systems and I can't be bothered to read the topic itself...

Hey guys, I've got a modded NES. It can play PAL and NTSC games (Famicom too, but that requires an adapter thing due to the games being different shape and all that) and it's all awesome.

Thanks
    EP Points

Thats cool, one of my friends brother had a modded sega something (cant remember what it was) that could play snes games, that woulda been cool
    http://www.epforums.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=29796&dateline=143454  3972

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, you know, in Russia, ALL consoles sold are already sold modded.
    Well, you know, Russia is a country of pirates, i dont even have licensed games in my collection.
    BTW, any PS2 game here costs about $5 ))))

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Urn
    Well, you know, Russia is a country of pirates, i dont even have licensed games in my collection.
    A friend of mine is russian and went on vacation there and told me the same story He even brought back a modded PS2 and he bought it from an '' Official PS2 dealer ''

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Urn
    Its the same here in India too. We get modded systems here, and I don't have a single licensed game in my collection. We get HK Silvers over here and the price of EACH HK Silver is Rs. 50 (50 indian rupees) which comes up to 1 US DOLLAR, so that means ONE PS2 or Xbox HK Silver for just 1 US DOLLAR (start drooling people hehe)

As of now, I have approx 200+ PS2 HK Silvers which play in my modded PS2 flawlessly (touchwood). Its a pitty I don't have a real good broadband internet coz otherwise I would've gladly shared my games with you guys

I was also thinkin of getting a modded xbox coz of some xbox exclusive games but am kinda waiting for Xbox360
    Last edited by Kazekage Gaara; 2nd-September-2005 at 23:22.

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |