Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions about the bible/Christianity

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Al_V1
    I have to say I agree with you most strongly. Xena I read your PM about other gods etc no offense but that just seems way to convenient and easy to say. From what I have read and heard my opinion is most religons are mainly unfounded "old wives tales" if you will I find it very hard to believe that people from 2000 years ago would predict stuff etc. The main thing I'm feeling now is that maybe these prophets writers of the bible and other religous text were the first writers of pure fantasy and fiction. That statement is not ment to offend but thats how I feel at this moment of time.
    Nicely worded as it may be, you cannot sway a zealot... The truth of mankind is not absolute.

And here, I am human...

Yowza!!

< insult >

Thanks

Well the only other theory I have read apart from god,supreme creator is aliens came to earth made us as an experiment, made god up to make us have faith in soumething.

Clearly nobody will ever know the answer so we can all go back and forth on our beliefs and nit pick at each other about small details but we will never know the truth.

I think I'm going to leave this thread now as I feel everything has been said that has been needed to say. Rite now I'm liking pkt-zer0's perception thing cos it really does fit the bill here. Now if you will excuse me I am going to join my comrades and god on cybertron aka Primus creator of life. Transform and roll out! *crashes*

Thanks

Whatever. Me too, Xena out.

Talking about the truth over the internet is so dangerous. I dont know whos on the other side.
    Raaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... hh..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xena
    Whatever. Me too, Xena out.

Talking about the truth over the internet is so dangerous. I dont know whos on the other side.
    Damned FBI

Thanks

Damned FBI
    Lolz, Those yes, if I were talking about piracy

I meant i dont know if a apostate is on the other side, so I cannot talk about religeon over the net. (Ive said that before.) But its true. So out of dis thread I go.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xena
    Lolz, Those yes, if I were talking about piracy

I meant i dont know if a apostate is on the other side, so I cannot talk about religeon over the net. (Ive said that before.) But its true. So out of dis thread I go.
    Yes indeed. Fear Unicron devourer of planets. I'm leaving this thread so I thought mite aswell try and lighten it up with all teh talk of doom and gloom to the next golden age of cybertron. *Transformers so better be real or im screwd*

I leave now on my burning chariot of jam sandwhiches and naked racoons good day to you sirs and ladies I will be back with some treasure it be

Thanks

Yes indeed. Fear Unicron devourer of planets. I'm leaving this thread so I thought mite aswell try and lighten it up with all teh talk of doom and gloom to the next golden age of cybertron. *Transformers so better be real or im screwd*

I leave now on my burning chariot of jam sandwhiches and naked racoons good day to you sirs and ladies I will be back with some treasure it be
    Were spamming?

Eh, yes Pkt-zer0s explination is perfect for people who do not want to commit to anything.

So with that burden out of the way for you, we can chill abit more.
    Cya in another thread.

Thanks

I did not say we were spamming I did however say I may bring teh spam as secret treasure. Xena it has been a privelage to learn from you and the rest of you. I had no real beliefs if you will just going day by day mindin my own business. Now sorta of in the same boat but just a bit wiser. I to look forward to an ecounter with you in another thread.

Thanks

You left, so I win.

Thanks

I still function!
    One didn't understand your jibber jabber so tis an empty victory till the next time Master Ru I will have my revenge *insert evil laughter*

Thanks

Default Getting off topic

You idiots are getting off topic. We're talking about christianity, the truth, not some stupid gay robot show on cartoonnetwork.

Thanks

Okay i went on an advance to school and i am non-christian and this is a christian school... i am just saying that so you get a sense of background... now i've been i guess pulling towards christianity but i don't trust it as some here i am sure are with me .. i haven't kept up to date but this si my two cents about this. At this advance th4ere is a speaker and he said two things that really struck me.... one: Christianity is not intellectual it's throught the heart... and two:i can't figure out how to say it so i will not. but the first one... is true.

i am saying it is true.. form my point of view i am not battering anyone saying BELIEVE THIS NOW.. so yea.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IloveEsther
    We're talking about christianity, the truth
    I will pretend I did not see this narrow-minded comment to postpone your crucifixion. (and if you weren't being dead serious, then ignore my rambling).

This thread is useless now. Chain this motherfucker down.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soeru
    I will pretend I did not see this narrow-minded comment to postpone your crucifixion. (and if you weren't being dead serious, then ignore my rambling).

This thread is useless now. Chain this motherfucker down.
    Fuck yeah!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lagwagon_87
    Fuck yeah!
    You started the damn thing...