Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions about the bible/Christianity

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xena
    Oh I see Lol, No im not that type of person.

I want to bring good news and hope to people.

I just know the scriptures becasue I study them.
    First line: A worthy cause.....
    2nd: Same. Do you study "Religious studies" or "Catholic studies"

I study both. Not to a great extent, but it's a personal interest thing.....
    And the only thing besides rpgs, emulation and brawling that interests me.

Brawling as in recreational fighting not as in bullying. We have contracts and stop if someone gets hurt, but it's great exercise
    I'll find it....... eventually.........

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by geohound
    First line: A worthy cause.....
    2nd: Same. Do you study "Religious studies" or "Catholic studies"

I study both. Not to a great extent, but it's a personal interest thing.....
    And the only thing besides rpgs, emulation and brawling that interests me.

Brawling as in recreational fighting not as in bullying. We have contracts and stop if someone gets hurt, but it's great exercise
    No im not a Catholic, nor go to any school or Collage or university to study the scriputres.

I like RPGs to, but people take them way to serious.
    Raaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... hh..

Thanks

No im not a Catholic, nor go to any school or Collage or university to study the scriputres.

I like RPGs to, but people take them way to serious.
    Grew up with a catholic family (where's the sigh smiley?)
    I am Christian though. I believe in God but my views are a little out with theirs.

I take rpgs very seriously. I'm the only guy I know in the area who shows any interest in them. The LANs at Sydney are alright though. And for FPSs
    Viva la Bunker!!!

Thanks

Grew up with a catholic family (where's the sigh smiley?)
    I am Christian though. I believe in God but my views are a little out with theirs.

I take rpgs very seriously. I'm the only guy I know in the area who shows any interest in them. The LANs at Sydney are alright though. And for FPSs
    Viva la Bunker!!!
    I mean, I take RPG serious to, asin I play em' to death, but when people let them affect thier thoughts and actions, I think that crosses the line between fantasy and reality.

Oh, yes I am a christain of course, i'm just not a catholic.

Thanks

I mean, I take RPG serious to, asin I play em' to death, but when people let them affect thier thoughts and actions, I think that crosses the line between fantasy and reality.

Oh, yes I am a christain of course, i'm just not a catholic.
    People liek that suck.

Haha, not the christian, the rpg idiots who pretend to be a character froma game all the time.

Thanks

This reminds me of the hangout only for CCCs (crappy country connections) like mine.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IloveEsther
    You idiots are getting off topic. We're talking about christianity, the truth, not some stupid gay robot show on cartoonnetwork.
    Ahem, We were getting off topic cause the topic was as good as dead until you came along and revived it. Finally how dare you say things about Transformers like that. TO keep on topic for little mr bitch. I'm still not swayed on religon or god it seems too stupid for me. There are tons of different religons and then within them there is about 250 different sub divisions. Who do you believe about it??

Now Xena you said in your PM to me that your God states that these oter Gods are evil now that is just too obvious and egomaniacal. Backtrack to bible prophecies it is easy to predict World Wars cos it is gonna happen at somepoint. Notice how they never give any real predictions on countries where it is happening they just give a very brief rough prediction which anybody could interpret has being a bible prophecy.

God creating life etc. Now did God just come swanning into the solar system bypass Mars,Saturn teh moon etc and just go to earth. What we are forgetting here is alll parts of life someway reali on the sun or the moon its called nature not gods uber powers. SO I can say personally I can discredit religons due to the blatant disrecard to space,the sun,the moon nature. Finally when a new species of animal is born was it god nope it was evolution sorry to harp on about evolution but cmon you all have to admit it is semi truthful.

Now that is my rant over want to pull me up about it go ahead you ain't gonna change my mind.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Al_V1
    Now Xena you said in your PM to me that your God states that these oter Gods are evil now that is just too obvious and egomaniacal. Backtrack to bible prophecies it is easy to predict World Wars cos it is gonna happen at somepoint. Notice how they never give any real predictions on countries where it is happening they just give a very brief rough prediction which anybody could interpret has being a bible prophecy.
    I Knew you didnt understand my PM,

Thanks

Ahem, We were getting off topic cause the topic was as good as dead until you came along and revived it. Finally how dare you say things about Transformers like that. TO keep on topic for little mr bitch. I'm still not swayed on religon or god it seems too stupid for me. There are tons of different religons and then within them there is about 250 different sub divisions. Who do you believe about it??

God creating life etc. Now did God just come swanning into the solar system bypass Mars,Saturn teh moon etc and just go to earth. What we are forgetting here is alll parts of life someway reali on the sun or the moon its called nature not gods uber powers. SO I can say personally I can discredit religons due to the blatant disrecard to space,the sun,the moon nature. Finally when a new species of animal is born was it god nope it was evolution sorry to harp on about evolution but cmon you all have to admit it is semi truthful.

Now that is my rant over want to pull me up about it go ahead you ain't gonna change my mind.
    Just because mankind has known God longer than the universe doesn't mean he doesn't exist. If there is no God, how are we here? Why do several religions have gods with similar ideals? Maybe evolution is just God's way of perfecting or even just bettering his creations. You accuse others of being off topic but this thread is about understanding Christian beliefs. I'm sorry if I don't show your aethisetic views, no actually I'm not. If you have no belief in God, why post here? Why even read the thread?

Thanks

I Knew you didnt understand my PM,
    Read it over again and it still sounds as if its like this.

Christian God=True God
    Other religons/ancient civilisations gods=Satans Bitches

That is what I see in that PM.

I would seriously take the bible witha grain of salt considering it is such an old piece of text how many times do you think someone has just decided lets add something in. Nobody can say it is the truth. To that slapnuts from earlier who said there were over 500 sightings of Jesus there has been more of the Loch Ness Monster and that has been pretty much proven fake.

Now I know I seem to be flaming everything religon but this is what alot of people think in the world and I'm just up so I'm pretty grouchy

Just because mankind has known God longer than the universe doesn't mean he doesn't exist. If there is no God, how are we here? Why do several religions have gods with similar ideals? Maybe evolution is just God's way of perfecting or even just bettering his creations. You accuse others of being off topic but this thread is about understanding Christian beliefs. I'm sorry if I don't show your aethisetic views, no actually I'm not. If you have no belief in God, why post here? Why even read the thread?
    How do you know we have known God longer than the universe you have a book written and plagerised by so many people to go by. Now if you actually look through this thread you will see my postings I'm not tryin to make you all believe in my religous beliefs cos I could come out and say I'm a buddhist and you people callin the christian god the true god is insultin me and the big fat budda. The off topic bit was when me and Xena were having a bit of a banter before you people revived this thread. On the how are we here cough metorites,evolution etc. I have no belief in a Christian God other normal God with no religous barings then yes I believe in him.
    Last edited by Springer; 10th-September-2005 at 12:03.

Thanks

I'm sorry if I don't show your aethisetic views, no actually I'm not. If you have no belief in God, why post here? Why even read the thread?
    I hate this method of teaching, oh, dont people relize that to be teaching is listening?? Just asking questions will not have any purpose, The reason he doesnt understand anything is because he doesnt have any foundation on which to base Thurther truths on.

Thanks

Read it over again and it still sounds as if its like this.

Christian God=True God
    Other religons/ancient civilisations gods=Satans Bitches

That is what I see in that PM.

I would seriously take the bible witha grain of salt considering it is such an old piece of text how many times do you think someone has just decided lets add something in. Nobody can say it is the truth. To that slapnuts from earlier who said there were over 500 sightings of Jesus there has been more of the Loch Ness Monster and that has been pretty much proven fake.

Now I know I seem to be flaming everything religon but this is what alot of people think in the world and I'm just up so I'm pretty grouchy
    Nothing has been added to the bible in at least a millenia, parts have been taken out, but nothing added. Sorry to hear about you being sleep depraved. Only thing that helps that is a nice rich coffee. Oh well, to each his own beliefs.

Thanks

I hate this method of teaching, oh, dont people relize that to be teaching is listening?? Just asking questions will not have any purpose, The reason he doesnt understand anything is because he doesnt have any foundation on which to base Thurther truths on.
    True..........although this thread or even this forum may not be the most reliable source of religious information.
    I see your point though. I'd probably be a poor religion deprived person myself if it wasn't for my friends........

edit: whoops double post, sorry....

Thanks

Nothing has been added to the bible in at least a millenia, parts have been taken out, but nothing added. Sorry to hear about you being sleep depraved. Only thing that helps that is a nice rich coffee. Oh well, to each his own beliefs.
    How do you know nothing has been added or changed??

Thanks

How do you know nothing has been added or changed??
    I belong to a Christian denomination and am passionate about my beliefs. It is written in many a textbook and taught in many a classroom. Adding things is forbidden, although there is some censorship....