Thread: ff7 controller issue

Thanks

Default ff7 controller issue

greetings, firstime poster, longtime viewer/user. neway, i recently decided to play ff7 again along with my xenogears redo and, after downloading the iso parts and doing a full extraction (just disk one so far though) i loaded up the game, worked fine, cept i couldn't get into the game itself, the initial credits on the start up screen worked fine but i couldn't get past that (i.e. the buttons i had chosen for the circle triangle square and x wouldn't work even though they work on other games), if u got some suggestions let me know, running epsxe 1.6 with configured plugins and able to run my other isos fine with controller, just not sure what's going on here

Thanks

Try pressing F5 and try the controller again. Just hit it, don't hold it down. I had a similar problem with Castlevania: SOTN and that fixed it. I guess it switches the controller between analog and digital mode.