Thread: A Couple of things...

trixy_1086 Guest

Default A Couple of things...

Hey all,
    I'm new here. There are a couple of things, tho, that I need help on.

#1: I would like to post Castlevania Symphony of the Night. I've got it, and I know how to rip it and stuff, but I don't know how to put it up, or if i put it up here or what. I noticed a couple posts using camoflouge(sp?). Is that how its done?...

#2: Can anyone point me in the direction of Vib Ribbon? I have looked and there is literally no-where to buy it, so a d/l link would be much appreciated.

Ok, so as soon as someone can guide me in the procedure of posting a game, I can get Castlevania up.

Thanks and Later,
    David

trixy_1086 Guest

ACK! Sorry guys. I didn't see that Castlevania was already up. If there is another game that someone wants i can upload. How about FF Tactics?

Later,
    David

trixy_1086 Guest

Damn! Ok, sorry. Someone suggest something once i find out how to upload or post.

Thanks

lol
    Check out the best site in the whole world. hehe Sephires' Site
    Games I Own Last updated October 30, 2005

I've been posting before you where an ache in you fathers crotch and you have the balls to call me a spammer.

jddbz Guest

dragon ball z legends

trixy_1086 Guest

Not that it is interesting, but my best friend's mom's boyfriend lives in Grass Valley, the same place as Sephires. I live about an hour away

Thanks

Cool.
    Check out the best site in the whole world. hehe Sephires' Site
    Games I Own Last updated October 30, 2005

I've been posting before you where an ache in you fathers crotch and you have the balls to call me a spammer.

Thanks

Do you have any of these?

Legend of Dragoon
    Legend of Mana
    Spider-Man
    Xenogears
    Resident Evil 2
    Parappa The Rapper (I know I know, terrible isn't it? I played the demo once, and I can't get that song out of my head argh! "Kick punch, it's all in the mind, listen to me, and I'm sure you'll find, the lessons I teach ya, are sure to beat ya, but nevertheless you'll get a lesson from teacher. argh!) hehe , anyway

I also had the demo of vib-ribbon (still have it actually) and I really liked that game. All I remember was that I laughed my ass of when I heard the main theme. ehehehe Apart from that, the game was nice, and so was the music. But I don't have the game, or a link, sorry...

trixy_1086 Guest

Here's what I've got that's similar to what you asked for, since I don't have any of those specifically:
    Resident Evil Directors Cut Dual Shock
    Spiderman 2
    Legen of Legia (not sure if its related. My friend had legend of dragoon. I'm gonna see him later so i'll see if he still has it)
    I have the other Pa Rappa like game. Um Jammy Lammy.

If you could post the demo somehow i would appreciate it. I've only found Vib Ribbon in one place online and it was 40 bucks. I can't even find the british release.

Later,
    David

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

vib ribbon was released here brand new for �9.99

Thanks

trixy_1086, I just used CDRWIN to make an iso of the entire demo disk, and am compressing right now, but "estimated time left: 2 hours" ... Oh and the disk is PAL, is that ok with you? I'll post how large the compressed file is, after it's done.