I am familiar & know how to use this 2 programs MS frontpage 2003 and Xara Webstyle to create a website.I dont want to use more professional programs like dreamweaver.I want to tell me some good free webhosting sites.I already know 2 freewebs.com & geocities.com.

So this sites are they gonna hosting my website forever?Can i deleted immediately when i decide it?

Also my main question is how to upload on this sites my website?If i create an HTML file using frontpage & xara webstyle for the graphics i can use it & easily upload it to a free webhosting site?Or is it more complicated?

I dont really care about the space i have 20-30 mb sounds good enough for me as long of course is 100% free.But what about the bandwidth?Lets say i have a file around 5 mb to download it have unlimited downloads?Or it is somehow limited?

And one last question i want if it possible to see the traffic on my site.How many visitors i have,how many times my files are downloaded etc.

Sorry for asking so much questions but i am totally a n00b to this kind of stuff

Thanks in advance.