Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Final fantasy or chrono cross ISO

ArrowXP Guest

Default Need Final fantasy or chrono cross ISO

Can ne1 please send me a link Where I can get Final Fantasy4, 5 or 6 for the PSX as well as CD 1 for chrono cross (FTP or HTTP)

Ive been searching for these games for weeks now and i can't find them

Ne1 help would be greatly appreciated

Thanx

Thanks

If u tell me somewhere where to upload it, i have the first disk of Chrono Cross

Me will rock you

ArrowXP Guest

I, unfortunately dont know where you can upload it.
    Is it not perhaps possible for you to host a FTP server on your PC, and then i can download it directly from your PC?

Thanks

Hmm.... why don't you come in the IRC chat of emuparadise? I can send CC to u via DCC

Me will rock you

ArrowXP Guest

My connection only allows me to download fast when i use FTP or HTTP

Thanks

Well, let me think a bit about what to do. In this time, try to search a CC disk 1 ISO on Google

Me will rock you

ArrowXP Guest

Perhap it will work with kazaa, and you will not have to upload anything - simply place the files in your shared folder. But im not sure if my connection will be fast enough with kazaa - its worth a try though

darkchrono25 Guest

If you want ChronoCross CD1 and CD2...Tell me,I will put them on Kazaa...So give me answer if you want it,I'll put the files in my shared folder.

ArrowXP Guest

I tested my connection with kazaa last night and unfortunately it did not work, however I found another solution which I am sure will work.

You can Download a program called Serve-U FTP from www.download.com
    This will allow you to host an FTP server on your PC - Its really Easy to use and no uploading is needed.

Tell me what u think

darkchrono25 Guest

I tryed to find your program from Download.com But when I write Serve-U FTP in the bar at the top,that said:No software found for Serve-U FTP

SO?

ArrowXP Guest

Just type "Serve FTP" in the search box and you should find it. (Usually the first search result)
    If it still doesnt work, this link will take you directly to the download page:
    http://download.com.com/3000-2165-87...ml?tag=lst-0-1

Do u have a permanent net connection? If not we should discuss a time when I can DL from your FTP

darkchrono25 Guest

No,I don't have a permanent connection,so we willl have to be online at the same moment to download chronocross...

For the moment I'm downloading Serve-u-FTP...

jakk Guest

hache has a server with some psx isos, find them at:

ftp.hache.no-ip.com
    user: fft
    pass: fft

be warned that the server is always full and you can only download at 10Kb/s Max

darkchrono25 Guest

I download Serv-U so I don't know to know my FTP adress...SO?

After that,The FTP will be ready!

ArrowXP Guest

the FTP site is your IP if you dont have a permanent connection, the ftp address will change everytime you connect
    If you dont know your IP just start mirc and when you connect it should tell you
    After you have your IP goto serve-u FTP and type it in at domain IP adress if its not already there