Thread: RPG Thread (Character Information)

Thanks

Talking RPG Thread (Character Information)

Hey guys...I decided to start this topic for a RPG story. And this is not like the One Word Story thread. Now, how to do it is basically pick your character and chose his/hers element, a name, clothes (it helps when you're describing them.) People who have been to Gaia (www.gaiaonline.com) have seen an RP forum. For people who aren't familiar with the style of how an RP is run, I will use my character I have there and make up a line or two.

Oberon turned to the group while walking down the temple's stairs.

"Well, that was something you don't see everyday."

We could make this thread where you can give out your info on your charcter and then when we find out who will be in the beginning of the story; start a new thread where the story itself could go. It would be best to also pick a location that we can all agree on to start out on. If this thread doesn't die, I'll post my character here.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yay, nice idea. My brother (GareJei) is a regular at a hungarian RPG forum thingy, so he'll be sure to post here. Beware, he does not stop until 3 pages.
    I'd like to include something RPish in this post, too. But it's late as hell here (3AM), and I'm too tired for that stuff.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Set the story in the hangout and everyone there has been killed for being morons in public.

edit:
    Last edited by Not Shadow X; 27th-July-2005 at 02:03.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

hmm, sweet Idea, I'd be into that XD
    When I want your opinion, I will diffuse it from you through osmosis!

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, a very good idea. I guess I won't be able to write like on that hungarian forum, but anyway, sounds nice... If I have time for it.
    Last edited by Gare; 27th-July-2005 at 10:40.

Thanks

Ya, Iv done stuff like this before. My friends not me, are making a site like that with online dnd and star wars and much more rpg rollplaying.
    CPU:Athlon X2 5000+ AM2 Socket, Ram:3x1GB Corsair 240pin PC6400, HDD:400gb Seagate 7200rpm SATA Monitor:28" Hanns G Widescreen LCD 3ms response time, 800:1 contrast ratio, GPU:Geforce 8800GT DDR2 512mb, MOBO:Asus M2N SLI Deluxe