Thread: (germany)games and music

Eagle_Eye16 Guest

Default (germany)games and music

why when i read this morning the newspaper about that boy in germany, it said that he often played violent games and listens too heavy metall.
    how does that affect a boy too kill a bunch of students and teachers
    when i later saw the news at the tv they showed the game Counter-strike.
    what the hell does counter strike has too do with that boy did he play that game was that which made him kill all those people because if that made him kill all those people you better watch out because i am playing that game too and i like eminem....

Thanks

Journalists are exagerated everytime they talk about videogames, and most of the time they know nothing about them, although they speak of video games as they would know about them. Some time ago, on a newspaper there was written "consolle" instead of "console", just to give you idea. I really think that videogames have no real influence on the real life. Most of the time speaking of violence in videogames is just a way to write something on the newspaper and so on.

Me will rock you

Eagle_Eye16 Guest

it is but why do they always give videogames the blame

Thanks

Because of the ****ing lamer parents who shiver at the site of fake blood. "Oh that's so horable. I can't beleave they would show such things to little children, aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's gonna eat meeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Check out the best site in the whole world. hehe Sephires' Site
    Games I Own Last updated October 30, 2005

I've been posting before you where an ache in you fathers crotch and you have the balls to call me a spammer.

Thanks

Because computer, internet and videogames have always been enemy of Newspapers and Television. Or, at least, so they believe.

Me will rock you

battousai Guest

because as humans we always have to point fingers no matter what we accuse or if it is really to blame. Anything so they won't blame themselves... I think that the parents of the kid should be blamed for not keeping their child in check...

Thanks

Hey its just like Pokemon (lol). I saw this one article thing where they said hey were like Demons (they realy are ).
    I am your poison candygram.

Thanks

Bump to C-Date.
    Check out the best site in the whole world. hehe Sephires' Site
    Games I Own Last updated October 30, 2005

I've been posting before you where an ache in you fathers crotch and you have the balls to call me a spammer.

super vegeta ss Guest

video games are the scapegoat, they can't talk back

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, thats true, parents freak out on blood, it's all an evil money making racket :surprised