Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Now Thats Funny!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I give up. I was going to combine all of dof_rules posts into one, but fuck it. Too much work.

Listen guys, you are encouraged to put more then one joke to a post. No more of this shit, alright? I don't want to see someone posting thirty jokes in a row again.

Thanks

I heard a new one today that was F'n funny I had to post it.

Bill worked in a pickle factory. He had been employed there for a number of years when he came home one day to confess to his wife that he had a terrible compulsion. He had an urge to stick his penis into the pickle slicer. His wife suggested that he should see a sex therapist to talk about it, but Bill said he would be too embarrassed. He vowed to overcome the compulsion on his own.

One day a few weeks later, Bill came home. His wife could see at once that something was seriously wrong. "What's wrong, Bill?" she asked. "Do you remember that I told you how I had this tremendous urge to put my penis into the pickle slicer?" "Oh, Bill, you didn't." "Yes, I did." "My God, Bill, what happened?" "I got fired." "No, Bill. I mean, what happened with the pickle slicer?" "Oh... she got fired too."

Edit: If this is any at all offinsive tell me and I will remove it.
    Last edited by ncxtreme; 30th-July-2005 at 16:24.