Thread: Still cant dl anything from this site

WhiteRaven Guest

Default Still cant dl anything from this site

ok, well im sure you've all seen my message that i keep receiving everytime i try do dl something, including music...doesnt matter what file i try, it always says the same thing: if you havnt seen it, i posted it in the N64 roms thread....anyways, i just noticed something new, whenever i recieve this message there is hidden text in the upper left hand corner of the page, it reads the following:

Unable to open leechlog.txt for writing - did you really chmod it 777

now, could someone please help me out here, bc not being to dl anything whatsoever on this site is starting to really piss me off

thankyou

Thanks

Well some of the links are just down (N64 for example) which will give the link leech error. Music though, I can assure you, is working just fine. Here's the things you'll want to do:

-Disable any download accelerating programs: Download Accelerator, GetRight, Real Download, etc.

-Use Internet Explorer (Ran into a problem before with someone using Netscape, so just to be safe use the Devil's browser)

-Only download 1 (one) file at a time. You won't be able to download more than 1, and if you try to download more repeatedly (30 times in one minute) you'll get yourself banned for 5 minutes.
    -Mason Gray: Less vowels, same great consonant taste.