Thread: Mad Libs

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Mad Libs

I though we needed yet another outrageously fun thread...

So I decided Mad Libs are the way to go... For those of you who don't know what a Mad Lib is ... shame on you... Mad Libs

Ok so the point is... find a site that allows you to do Mad Libs... and post your completed mad lib here for everyone to laugh at...

as a starter i find this site to have some good stuff.

Ok without further ado... the first Mad Lib is...

Yesterday I made some of my special <font color="red">red</font> play-dough for my kids to <font color="red">plummet</font> with.
    It's a <font color="red">dirty</font> recipe: you mix in a <font color="red">shot glass</font> of <font color="red">sauerkraut</font>, an <font color="red">ounce</font> of <font color="red">kiwi fruits</font>, a <font color="red">tank</font> of <font color="red">insect repellent</font>, and a couple
    of <font color="red">waffles</font> for good measure. Then you stir it up <font color="red">sarcastically</font> for two <font color="red">nights</font> or until it becomes
    nice and <font color="red">wet</font>. Then you bake it for almost a <font color="red">century</font> (no more!) and let it cool.

<p>
    It's a big hit with my kids, who like to make things out of it. My son made
    a <font color="red">leaf</font> and a <font color="red">bottle cap</font> out of it, and my daughter made a life-sized replica of her
    <font color="red">daughter</font>. Then they mashed it all back into an <font color="red">oval</font> and started over again. My son
    made a <font color="red">jumping</font> <font color="red">platypus</font>, while my daughter smeared it all over the <font color="red">drainpipes</font> and the family <font color="red">leopard</font>.
    It took me a <font color="red">millennium</font> to get the play-dough out of the <font color="red">drainpipes</font> and the <font color="red">leopard</font>'s <font color="red">belly buttons</font>, but
    they had a lot of fun.

Thanks

I didn't alter it at all, and it seemed to turn out pretty well.

Once upon a time, there was a chalky knight named Timone, who, by his valiant bravery, saved the kingdom from the persuasive dragon and cheated the princess in the nick of time. He rode his happy gerbil from the grimey beach upon which the kingdom was built, journeying into the unknown. He was excited and did not stop for fear the dragon would lick them all.
    By and by, he came to a giant test which blocked his path. He stopped and sniffled cleverly to himself. Then, summoning his chilly pain, he pegged the test out of his way and continued onward.

At last, he reached the dirty castle of the grisly dragon. The dragon fell at his approach. They fought accidentally. The battle was silky and conniving, raging a whole many moons, until at last, the knight seized the dragon by the cornea and destroyed him in the maxilla. The princess was grateful, and the knight ate her over his shoulder and returned to the king. The two promptly waddled, and they lived sarcastically ever after.
    Last edited by Kosmo Yagkoto; 27th-May-2005 at 18:32.
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Thanks

It's, ah, rather incoherant. But, what the heck, here it is!

Someday I want to ditch this pro skater job and become a film director. I have a great script for an action movie.

It starts out with the badguy, Alex "Raining Cats And Dogs... Literally." Leik, Omg!11!!11, hijacking a highwind. The old chop chop master onion fights him off, but Leik, Omg!11!!11 starts firing his gun and hollering his signature line, "Pwned, hippies!" He ties this one dude up and force feeds him an one metric buttload of slurm, so the audience knows this Alex character is mean and explosive.

Enter our hero, Alex The Second Infra-dead, who is a rookie pencil pusher. He is flatulent, because of a mysterious mishap with a monkey. The old chop chop master onion, it turns out, was his ugly dude, so he chases the badguy down in a series of robo-fish-packed chase scenes that take place in chocobos and moon buggies. It climaxes with an elbow fight in a c4ve of 3vil.

"You'll never get away with this!" Alex The Second Infra-dead yells as he punches "Raining Cats And Dogs... Literally." Leik, Omg!11!!11's elbow.

"Pwned, hippies!" Leik, Omg!11!!11 hollers back.

Infra-dead beats Leik, Omg!11!!11, but it's not over yet! There's an explosive brain that a jesus is unwittingly carrying to the very heart of Los Angeles! Infra-dead races against time, snatches a crator away from the jesus, pulls out the brain inside, and defuses it with just 42 seconds to spare!

Of course, it turns out that Leik, Omg!11!!11 isn't really dead. "Pwned, hippies!" he screams, leaping to his feet and flexing his mighty elbow muscles. But then Infra-dead skewers him with a the eiffel tower, and it's all over.

The end of the world as we know it. Strangely, I feel fine.
    Thanks

Once there was a crappy crappy guy who visited a harbor with his craps. He was crapping the land, hoping to make a profit buying up crap hole-front property. He had a crappy suit and a crap and jotted down notes as his craps advised him about crappy rates and crappiness taxes.

When his visit had concluded, he strolled back along the docks to his private crap car but crapped when he noticed a crappily dressed crappy guy crapping in a crapper and crapping the sun. The crappy crappy guy approached the crappy guy in the crapper and asked him a question.

"Why are you not crapping?" the crappy crappy guy said.

"I'm a crapper," the crappy guy in the crapper said. He took a crap out of his mouth. "I caught and crapped enough crapasaur for today."

"How can you have caught enough crapasaur?" the crappy crappy guy said, crappy, "If you caught more crapasaur and earned more money, you could hire people to do it for you!"

"But what would I crap then?"

"Why, you'd earn enough money to buy a whole fleet of crap."

"But what would I do then?" the crapper repeated.

"Why, then you could be crapping in a crapper and crapping the sun!"

"But I'm crapping and crapping the sun now," the crapper said, crapping on his crap.

The crappy crappy guy paused, smiled, and crapped.

"You don't understand," said the crappy crappy guy. "I mean you could be crapping and crapping the sun with crappy women, one on each crapper and feeding you crap salad and crapsickles. You could buy this whole crap hole and crap on a crap car at a moment's notice, fly to other crappy crap hole paradises, and buy them, too. You could have anything you wanted at the snap of your crap flaps. That's what you'd do then."

The crapper took the crap from his crapper and let his crapper slacken from the vision. "You're right!" the crapper said. "Excuse me, sir! I have work to crap!" With that, he crapped out of his crapper and scurried away.

Thanks

LMAO That's fucking hysterical Sharp!

Thanks

lol...

SUPER HERO

Little did the dastardly villain Dirty Hip know when he stole my kite that he'd picked on the wrong man. For although my mushy exterior might have you believe I'm an ordinary sort of man, I am in fact that arrogance of justice, the dirty crusader for stamina, Leaf Dude!

Quickly, I charged into a bathroom stall and changed into my blue belts, red pairs of pants, and my wet indigo shirt. Thus disguised, I waddled after Dirty Hip and condemned him in the thumb! We fought, and we sniffled; we sniffled, and we fought. First I had the upper hand, and then he washed me and gained an advantage. But then I grabbed a nearby milk carton and speared him through the kneecap. Victory was mine!

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks

Indeed.

Thanks

Default A Little Culture

To yawn, or not to yawn -- that is the smut:
    Whether 'tis nobler in the navel to eat
    The bubbles and peaches of sticky booty
    Or to take arms against a puddle of books,
    And by slithering end them. To poke -- to twist;
    No more; and by a sleep to say we end
    The heart-ache and the thousand natural convicts
    That flesh is heir to, 'tis an extension
    Devoutly to be wish'd. To poke, to twist;
    To twist -- perchance to pet: ay, there's the rub!
    For in that sleep of erudition what dreams may groan
    When we have pulled off this mortal slurpee,
    Must give us pause. There's the respect
    That makes calamity of so long life.
    For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
    Th' oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,
    The crackers of despis'd death, the law's delay,
    The fear of office, and the spurns
    That patient merit of th' unworthy shines,
    When he himself might his quietus make
    With a syrupy warez? Who would these fardels bear,
    To grunt and watch under a weary life,
    But that the dread of something after cryptography --
    The undiscover'd kitchen, from whose bourn
    No intern returns -- slips the will,
    And makes us rather drop those ills we have
    Than tickle to others that we know not of?
    Thus conscience does make bartenders of us all,
    And thus the slow hue of resolution
    Is sicklied o'er with the silly cell-phone of thought,
    And dead puppies of painful pith and moment
    With this regard their currents turn awry
    And lose the name of coyote. Quick you now!
    The wet Carl! -- Nymph, in thy pants
    Be all my pop cans remember'd.

-- Corrupted excerpt from "Hamlet," by William Shakespeare.
    "History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it."
    -Sir Winston Churchill

Thanks

Ironically, sharp, there is a fish called a "Crappy," you know..
    "History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it."
    -Sir Winston Churchill

The end of the world as we know it. Strangely, I feel fine.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by c0y0te
    Ironically, sharp, there is a fish called a "Crappy," you know..
    You realize this is mad livs. I had no idea there were going to be fish. I was lucky on a few bits. Crap sounds like trap, and I laughed at "at the snap of your crap flaps."

It's completely immature. I figured it'd fit in this forum perfectly.