Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Recently Viewed Movies

Thanks

just watched war of the worlds (spielberg remake)

absolutly brilliant but the ending kinda sucked until u got told why what happend to the aliens happend... if u get me lol, also how the fook the son made it back also how could them things be burried 4 so long without being discoverd? but i think the news team explained that (i was at the loo lol)

the special effects in this have to be seen, simply amazing, my favie bit 4 effects was definatly the train that sent a shiver down my spine

tom cruise was great in this, i think its his best movie to date, but was totally upstaged by Dakota Fanning (his daughter)... also i felt that they could have got a better actor to play the son as i didnt really think Justin Chatwin pulled the part off.

overall tho its the best Action / Adventure / Sci-Fi / Thriller film ive seen this year... and probably in a long time

overall out of 5 popcorns lol

Thanks

I watched Fantastic Four and it wasn't all that great, but thats ok because I wasn't really expecting much out of it anyway.
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Paul2005
    just watched war of the worlds (spielberg remake)

absolutly brilliant but the ending kinda sucked until u got told why what happend to the aliens happend... if u get me lol, also how the fook the son made it back also how could them things be burried 4 so long without being discoverd? but i think the news team explained that (i was at the loo lol)

the special effects in this have to be seen, simply amazing, my favie bit 4 effects was definatly the train that sent a shiver down my spine

tom cruise was great in this, i think its his best movie to date, but was totally upstaged by Dakota Fanning (his daughter)... also i felt that they could have got a better actor to play the son as i didnt really think Justin Chatwin pulled the part off.

overall tho its the best Action / Adventure / Sci-Fi / Thriller film ive seen this year... and probably in a long time

overall out of 5 popcorns lol
    I totally agree with this. I already knew why the martians died. coz i read the book. I enjoyed the movie so much, I watched it twice. My fav. moment was the brigde that got sliced into pieces by the heat ray.

Thanks
    EP Points

Last movie I saw that was worth a shit was The Machinist with Christian Bale - it's a pretty messed up flick that'll keep you guessing for almost all of the film. I suggest anyone that likes dark films need to take a look. It's now on DVD.

Thanks

i watched Varsity Blues the other night. Jimmy Van Der Geek is my favorite.
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Thanks

THE LAST MOVIE I WATCHED WAS THIS:

It was great, check it out.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    EP Points

Last movies I saw were Constantine, and Madhouse. Madhouse is fuckin Suck, Twisted, Gory, and tis better than the Ring(2), and Grudge combined.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Baby
    Last movies I saw were Constantine, and Madhouse. Madhouse is fuckin Suck, Twisted, Gory, and tis better than the Ring(2), and Grudge combined.
    The US versions of Grudge and Ring suck horribly compared to the Japanese originals.

Watched Makai Tensho and Suicide Circle recently. The latter was disturbing. The former had one interesting twist to history, nothing else worth mentioning.

Thanks
    EP Points

The US versions of Grudge and Ring suck horribly compared to the Japanese originals.
    Suicide Circle was pretty good - and disturbing. I recommend that. Have you seen Battle Royale? That's by far one of the best Japanese live action films I have ever seen. The sequel isn't too hot, but it's not bad.

Also, Koroshiya 1: Ichi the Killer is quite the disturbing/sick twisted film.

Thanks

I watched a Beat Takeshi film called 'Brother' the other day. Great film, if hard to follow at times.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, Beat Takeshi is in some good films. His rendition of Zatoichi: Blind Swordsman is awesome, and the other movie included in that dvd set, Sonatine, is actually really good too - it's just quite the contrast since it's marketed with a Samurai flick. Oh well, check it out.

Oh, and Beat is in Battle Royale - and he's hilarious. To anyone who hasn't seen Battle Royale, seriously - you need to see it.

Thanks

I just watched Wedding Crashers today. I thought it was a good adult humor comedy. Laugh a lot during it, and had a great time.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFave
    Suicide Circle was pretty good - and disturbing. I recommend that. Have you seen Battle Royale? That's by far one of the best Japanese live action films I have ever seen. The sequel isn't too hot, but it's not bad.
    I agree, those two movies are among the most disturbing ones I've seen so far. The first scene of Suicide Circle on the train station is.. umm... well, you know. Heh, Battle Royale's scene in the lighthouse was kinda the same.

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaFave
    Also, Koroshiya 1: Ichi the Killer is quite the disturbing/sick twisted film.
    Hm, heard the name before, but haven't seen the movie. Maybe I'll give it a try.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hm, heard the name before, but haven't seen the movie. Maybe I'll give it a try.
    yeah, i'd have to say this is probably one of the most disgusting/disturbing movies I've seen, outside of cheap B grade horror flicks. It is an intriguing film though - if you need help getting ahold of it, PM me. I know you can rent it on DVD, but most video stores don't have it. There's also a short 45 minute anime that is a prequel to this film - you don't need to see it, but it does flesh things out a bit. I can help you with that as well.

I still can't get over Battle Royale though - I really liked that flick. Anything that resembles The Most Dangerous Game, or Interlopers (for those who read books) gets me going. You talk about crazy survival shit, this movie has it all.

Thanks

THis isn't really the lsat movie is saw but it is a great one and i am going to be seeing it soon i hope again (g2 find it get my butt off the couch haha)

Back to the future.... great shows!