Page 9 of 148 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Metal Music Discussion

Thanks

It seems to be working again now though.

edit: Oh, scratch that, it's not working.
    Last edited by Howie; 30th-July-2005 at 14:29.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gheist
    Anyone know of any good US BM bands?
    I already know of Judas Iscariot, Xasthur and Kult ov Azazel.
    Yeah, pretty much the USBM bands I know. Abysmal Gates are from New Jersey, and they just split up. Their drummer is most likely going to drum for the band that me and some other 2 guys are about to form. Fuck, I knew a link to a poster for a live show that had a ton of US BM bands on it. Phil Anselmo of Pantera has been involved in some BM projects, like Viking Crown and shit, maybe you should check them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Grishnack
    Oh, I'm not Theo. Guess again.

Sounds interesting. The only other band inspired by videogame music I know is Dragonforce. Gonna check them out.
    Lol, Megalith.

Agatus is a black metal band that sounds very medieval, melodic, and almost folky, heavily inspired by Tolkien's writing. Pure BM atmosphere right there.

Vehemence put out a new video and so did Hate Eternal. Behemoth just finished recording a vid for "Slaves Shall Serve", can't wait to see it.

For those of you who like Decrepit Birth, Cannibal Corpse, Disgorge, and especially Necrophagist, check out Odius Mortem. Devastatingly brutal and technical death metal. Has Decrepit's drummer, so you know what to expect. The bass is perfectly audiable, feels like a gigantic steel whip. Really brutal stuff.
    Last edited by Soeru; 30th-July-2005 at 15:56.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soeru
    For those of you who like Decrepit Birth, Cannibal Corpse, Disgorge, and especially Necrophagist, check out Odius Mortem. Devastatingly brutal and technical death metal. Has Decrepit's drummer, so you know what to expect. The bass is perfectly audiable, feels like a gigantic steel whip. Really brutal stuff.
    The Decrepit Birth's drummer is sick man

Thanks

Trollfest are some cool shit. They have a very Finntroll-ish thing going. I was intoduced to the band yesterday and I'm already addicted to Helvetes Hunden GARM. Fans of Finntroll should give them a listen. Their promo is available at their website.

By the way, what's the deal with Kerrazy? I haven't been able to access it for a week.

Thanks

Yea neither can I

Well if you search Kerrazy Torrents on Google is says something about ti being closed or something

Thanks

Trollfest is great. Du kom for seint, n� m� du drikka mest!! Not very deep lyrics, but fun.

Been addicted to Virgin Steele's "Invictus" lately. Sounds kind of like Manowar at times, excellent Power Metal this is.

Thanks

Must check out Virgin Steele and Trollfest then...

Behemoth EP entitled "Slaves Shall Serve" is coming out soon, with like 2 new tracks and 3 live ones, plus the "Slaves Shall Serve" video. I've yet to see the new In Flames' album/DVD, I did find an audio rip of the DVD though, nice.

I've been listening to the new Obituary and it's not bad at all, but nowhere near as good as the old stuff. Also been listening to some Cephalic Carnage, weird as fuck, but really awesome and sometimes comical even for a grind/death band.

A couple of good albums coming out this year... can't wait for a number of releases. Btw, Arsis are finished recording their EP, not sure when it's coming out but hopefully it's soon.

Thanks

Holy crap, Mrs. God rules... and so do the b-sides. I've suddenly become interested in power metal again. Joy.

Thanks

Listen to Hibria

One of the best power metal bands so far

Thanks

Great news, folks. Kerrazy is back under a new domain.

http://www.Removed by tired Hangman

EDIT - Sorry, but I had to remove the link. Forum rules and what not Everyone knows what Kerrazy is anyway, or should do.
    Last edited by Hangman; 15th-August-2005 at 11:23.

Thanks

Are none of you guys into Black Sabbath? They rock so uch!Go and get Paranoid and Iron Man now!

Thanks

Anybody in here like the band Black Dahlia Murder?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyzig
    Are none of you guys into Black Sabbath? They rock so uch!Go and get Paranoid and Iron Man now!
    Well of course I like Black Sabbath, that's as old-school as you can get with heavy metal. I don't listen to them at all nowadays but I used to listen to them a lot when I was much younger. Definately the darkest and heaviest music of its time. Paranoid was my favroite album, but the 80's stuff with Ronnie James Dio on vocals were good as well. By the way, Dio kicks ass.

Quote Originally Posted by maliathone
    Anybody in here like the band Black Dahlia Murder?
    Yeah I liked their first album a lot. They pretty much sound like a blatant rip-off of At the Gates later material, but they pull it off quite well. The new one(Miasma) is alright, but nothing new. A bit boring kind of, but I'm glad they haven't taken a boring metalcorized sound, they're still a good band in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Megalith
    Great news, folks. Kerrazy is back under a new domain.

http://www.removed again.com
    Yes, I got an email about that recently. *cough*music downloads*cough*. And you're a mod. Shame on you Megalith.

Been listening to a lot of Terrorizer recently, God how I love their "World Downfall" album. I just love their crunchy grindy oldschool death metal sound. Their songs are very straight-forward but so god-damned awesome, fast, and heavy. The political message is a major plus in the music. Even if you're a modern extreme metal fan, you'll still crap your pants when you listen to the CD.

Also been listening to Cephalic Carnage and I must say I LOVE these weird-ass pot-smoking grinders. Their music is so friggin' chaotic you can't even imagine, go and grab "Lucid Interval" now. Speaking of death/grind, Malignancy is a very interesting band.
    Last edited by Hangman; 15th-August-2005 at 11:24.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lagwagon_87
    Anybody here like The Used? Or Decrepit Birth? And what abour Russel Crowe's Band? It's like 30 Odd Foot Grunt or somehting... Does anybody know where I can find an mp3 of the band? Never mind that, I'll find one myself since last time I asked where I could find an mp3 someone said it's against the rules or soemthing... but I'm fine. I NEED to hear Russel Crowe sing mates.
    Yeh, afraid asking for mp3's is against the rules and umm, asking about Russel Crowe's band in the Metal Music Discussion is a bit...out of place.
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks

Decrepit Birth \m/